77%

(282 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Justin-Bieber-Dyed-Hair (resized).jpg
50stb005 (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2017-07-14 at 2.09.36 PM (resized).png
Screen Shot 2017-07-14 at 2.09.45 PM (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mountaingamer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#43 6 years ago

i drained the heighway threads - are they still not shipping?

#66 6 years ago

I see no comparison: JJP / Lawlor vs Heighway Pinball / ??... the aging declining Alien franchise theme mixed with the Heighway mess vs revolutionary tech, selfies & iphone (love)integration .... buttery smooth standard vs clunky wide body, best in class customer service vs zero customer service, built in the USA vs built in the U.K.... and on and on...

#73 6 years ago
Quoted from Mfsrc791:

Says the guy with an apple Avatar

Touche I really like a few companies, but I’m over the top nutso about Apple & JJP.....

Quoted from MK6PIN:

Best comment on the thread today!!!

Thought you’d like that... cheers to getting your Alien soon!

Quoted from Agent_Hero:

Too bad the Alien you played a few games on wasn't set up as well as it can be. You couldn't possibly have shot more than one Weyland>Yutani>Scoop combo and still feel that Alien is a clunky game to play. That's a pretty smooth bit of combo shooting. It's not a game that most can just jump on and dominate--but I see you also gave up on Ghostbusters so patience and practice may not be your thing with pinball machines.

I’m gonna sit on the fence and see what happens with Alien & CO..... if they turn it around in a big way and prove they are legit then I will gladly support them & pick one up... ghostbusters on the other hand was just not my kinda game. I tried to like it, but family and friends didn’t care for it either.

2 months later
#104 6 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Now with Alien’s finally shipping and arriving in people’s homes, what do people think? I’m now stronger for my preference for Alien.

I think 20 Alien pins finally shipping to Cointaker wonderful - bravo! Dialed In wins by the widest of margins.

#110 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Wait until the containers start flowing.
Obviously the theme BLOWS AWAY the cell phone game

Haha.... One more container of 21 and what’s left of orders are probably filled The cell phone game BLOWS AWAY the gameplay, tech, fun, reliability, support, code, depth, flow and stigma of the Alien game.

#117 6 years ago

Give it 6 months .... maybe 100 Aliens make it stateside, half of them don’t work, investors loose interest & sell to Dutch, manufacturing moves to China, replacement Zeno heads and monitor instructions are in Chinese, backwards and have lead paint, .. Jaap then fires his contract manufacturer and strikes a deal with Mike at homepin to be his new contract manufacturer, Mike agrees but redesignes every part of Alien which takes 3 more years.... Meanwhile the Alien faithful sing the themes praises....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Led
Lermods

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Electronics
Skillshot Combo

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Sacramento, CA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 22.50
Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mountaingamer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-or-dialed-in?tu=mountaingamer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.