77%

(282 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Justin-Bieber-Dyed-Hair (resized).jpg
50stb005 (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2017-07-14 at 2.09.36 PM (resized).png
Screen Shot 2017-07-14 at 2.09.45 PM (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jonesjb.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

I'm looking at getting a new pin, and I'm tossing up between Alien and Dialed In. I really think the rules, layout, lighting, and audio of Alien look great, and I like that it is both mode based, with many multiballs, and wizard modes. I've recently played Dialed In, and like the "Disaster Movie" theme, it reminds me of a classic Bally Williams. What are thoughts here? Has anyone played both?

I won't be buying the pin until later this year, and let's assume Alien starts shipping in mass in August.

#4 6 years ago

To clarify, I won't be buying the pin until later this year, and let's assume Alien starts shipping in mass in August.

#10 6 years ago

Dialed IN's layout looks like it may flow better, but Alien's looks unique. The funny thing about DI is no matter where I shoot I make a shot... there are that many targets!

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from Yoski:

1000 cheaper??? It is unavailable right now. We have no idea what the price will be IF it ever becomes available again.

Prices are available on the site, on the ordering page.

Screen Shot 2017-07-14 at 2.09.45 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2017-07-14 at 2.09.45 PM (resized).png
Screen Shot 2017-07-14 at 2.09.36 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2017-07-14 at 2.09.36 PM (resized).png

#23 6 years ago
Quoted from stevevt:

If you're willing to make that assumption, you might as well have an Alien to go along with your Kool-Aid.

Sorry, I hope I didn't offend you. I was just trying to ask a legitimate question about what people thought of the two pins.

#35 6 years ago

This question is asking about gameplay and such for each pin, not if and when it would be available. If I have a line to buy a second hand Alien, complete with the working xenomorph, should I buy it be a DI.

1 week later
#92 6 years ago

It looks like the Alien pin is officially in full production according to their Facebook page and will be shipping in mass as of August 14! Very exciting!

2 months later
#101 6 years ago

Now with Alien’s finally shipping and arriving in people’s homes, what do people think? I’m now stronger for my preference for Alien.

#119 6 years ago

It looks like Alien is getting some momentum and is in a bette replace than it was a couple of months ago.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
5,640 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Worcester, MA
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Flipper Parts
FlipMods

$ 22.50
7,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Salinas, CA
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Raleigh, NC
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jonesjb.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-or-dialed-in?tu=jonesjb and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.