1633059542310815470288346678535 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
h (resized).jpg
hudson (resized).jpg
screw size2 (resized).jpg
mounting plate (resized).JPG
mt bunch (resized).JPG
red_devils (resized).jpg

There are 124 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 60 days ago
Quoted from brado426:

I'm in nerd heaven right now:
[quoted image]

danggg that looks so good. i'm so excited to get mine!

#102 60 days ago

Looks sweet!

Will there be a second batch? Thanks.

#103 60 days ago
Quoted from thewool:

Looks sweet!
Will there be a second batch? Thanks.

Yep being done

#104 60 days ago

Mine is supposed to be delivered today. I just want to say..that with all the shipping delays this came really fast. Was a surprise.

#105 60 days ago

Mine was delivered today. Looks really cool. Now just patiently waiting for my SV to arrive.

#106 59 days ago

Mod of the Year!!!

#107 59 days ago

Mine arrived too. Very fast shipping!

#108 59 days ago

Beautiful mod! From what we've seen so far, does anything on the LV appear to interfere with the placement or install?

#109 59 days ago
Quoted from driph:

Beautiful mod! From what we've seen so far, does anything on the LV appear to interfere with the placement or install?

Not from what I've seen .
Apron looks the same.
Think the LV is pretty much the same pin but with a few extra features.

#110 59 days ago
Quoted from Vimtoman:

Apron looks the same.

I think this mod should have been one of the features of the LV.... simply because it looks like it was intended to be there in the first place. I think the best mods look like they were always designed to be there from the start. Without this mod, that shooter lane looks bare now.

#111 59 days ago

Is there a way to reverse the video trigger so that the tracker is going during the ball in play, rather than only when the ball is on the shooter switch? It seems backwards to me.

#112 59 days ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Is there a way to reverse the video trigger so that the tracker is going during the ball in play, rather than only when the ball is on the shooter switch? It seems backwards to me.

If you connected it to the middle connector of the switch, I'm pretty sure it would behave as you are describing.... but you still need the PCB connected to that connector also. However, I think it seems correct as is. The Weyland logo while the game is idle makes much better sense to me.

#113 59 days ago
Quoted from brado426:

If you connected it to the middle connector of the switch, I'm pretty sure it would behave as you are describing.... but you still need the PCB connected to that connector also. However, I think it seems correct as is. The Weyland logo while the game is idle makes much better sense to me.

I get Weyland while I'm playing...I get tracker while the ball is sitting on the shooter switch. I assume what you are referring to is that while in attract mode it should be Weyland, which I agree with...or it should just alternate...but I still think it's backwards during gameplay.

#114 59 days ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I get Weyland while I'm playing...I get tracker while the ball is sitting on the shooter switch. I assume what you are referring to is that while in attract mode it should be Weyland, which I agree with...or it should just alternate...but I still think it's backwards during gameplay.

I see your point. I guess it would be a lot more complicated to work something out where Weyland showed during attract but reversed during gameplay.

#115 58 days ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Which ever way I done it there would be someone who would think it should be done another way.

So Its the way it is.

#116 58 days ago

It's not a big deal. Still a great mod.

#117 55 days ago
Quoted from Vimtoman:

Apron looks the same.

Yeah that's what it looks like to me too. Can I be added to the list for the next round?

1 week later
#118 46 days ago

Would like to be included in your next batch. Please pm me with ordering info. Thanks

#119 46 days ago

Mine got here super fast! Now I'm just waiting on my machine to get here so I can install it....

2 weeks later
#120 31 days ago

If there's any room on the next batch, how do I go about getting in on it?

2 weeks later
#121 12 days ago

I don't even have this game and I'd like in if there's a next batch, price depending. Thanks.

Mike

#122 12 days ago

I got mine and it was packaged perfectly and now waiting to install one day...lol

#123 12 days ago

Mine gets so much attention when I have guests over. People love it..I love it...mod of the year by a mile

#124 12 days ago

Damn 8ball. Haven't you been paid in full since July? Wtf? Get this man his Alien

There are 124 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside