• Latest reply 5 years ago by BladeFury
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

4B66C4BF-1777-45A0-BEDA-8933A5C6DC9C.jpeg
CC511D20-AFFD-486F-A000-69AC7D0ADA6E (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mk6pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

My guess based on numbers is maybe 20 in the us.

Doubt that many...and black w all the parts (PETG a must, and still not readily available)? GLWS!!! someone will be getting a keeper...

#7 5 years ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

I’m not convinced I’m selling but need to get rid of a few of the following :
Afmr le
Alien
Tokyo perfect drift
Acnc
3 must go maybe 2 . No room

I'd be sure before you part with it...could be huge regrets down the road

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from NPO:If you are already saying the above, this is a regret in the making.

completely agree, and getting another one is going to become extremely hard as time goes on...you may not have an option for a 3rd go around, except for way stupid money......

#23 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I know people are paying that( i almost paid 11k for one)... was just referring(joking)to the way stupid money part of the question...

I know $17.5k is "stupid" money for any pin, really. Just referring to the fact that it is probably going to go higher, as it is extremely rare and an amazing game.

I was able to get one, and certainly not price pumping, as mine will not be for sale until I ditch the hobby completely...Then they all go.

My only point is these are almost unobtanium, especially the black ones, and if Op loves the game might be wise to think about not parting w it. His choice, not mine...Just an opinion.

This game will sell...No pumping needed...

#27 5 years ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

I’m surprised blacks ones are so rare or desireable considering how similar they are to the se. I have black because it matches my afmr le.

Because they only made very few of them, and less of the blue..I personally like my green better, but that's personal taste, not value oriented

#47 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Isn't there a different backglass too and plaque with number?

Yes, and different side panels...Also, the last build LE's had proper xeno, boardset, etc.

#48 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

So all the le stuff can be done very inexpensively?

Nope...

#59 5 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Was the code on this game “finished”, “finished, not polished”, “unfinished”, or “demonstration code”? Thanks.

Code was finished, with all important I/O board updates on final release. Polished well, and plenty deep. The early, cobbled together games ( by the team's own admission) was lacking the code, and many other key components.

Op's package is very nice if you want the real, solid game.

And you can not create this final rev LE from a standard, period , unless you have access to some unobtanium artwork.

#60 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

That's important stuff especially the boards

Correct

#71 5 years ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

What does that mean ? How could there be more ?

There's not and won't be....possibly cobbled versions will surface (as they started), but the factory that built these very few has been done and gone for some time. GLWS...someone will get a special game if you let it go....

#97 5 years ago

Super congrats on sale AND to the new owner!!!

#98 5 years ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

And there were several offers for it that were at full ask or within a few hundred dollars of it.

And probably a million pm's ( you don't ever have to post the deal, btw, but a class move imho)

#108 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

[quoted image]

My original bill of sale from Highway was about a grand less than that. Lost my deposit, waited over 3 years, and was fortunate to find one right before they tanked for much more $$$. Company's fault, not the machines.

Better yet, let's start complaining in a FS thread about the days when you could buy BSD's all day for $500 and the like.

This machine will always command a very high price now...Buyer (apparently multiple tried) and seller are happy...time to move on ..is what it is

#110 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Really..... Watch this
Jaws
Brian Eddy
Only 200
GONE in less than a week or maybe a day. The scalpers alone will buy them up bc they know people like the guy who just bought this for 17k are around.
Stern is reading this thread and saying holy shit he's right...... And they should do it bc who knows how long this money machine will be around.
If I'm boutique I'm spending money on a license, limiting quantity and pricing high. Seems like the recipe for success. I'm definitely not doing original IP.

Not sure if you caught the recent Beatles Diamond release, Supreme, etc. And saying "people like the guy who just bought this for $17k are around" is just insulting to him.

Well, you have your business model....off to the bank.....good grief.....out of this one....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mk6pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-le-perfect-working-extra-parts?tu=mk6pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.