• Latest reply 5 years ago by BladeFury
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

4B66C4BF-1777-45A0-BEDA-8933A5C6DC9C.jpeg
CC511D20-AFFD-486F-A000-69AC7D0ADA6E (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Oneangrymo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#14 5 years ago

Best pinball machine . A must for a serious collector

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Bc 17k isn't enough ? Lol

Some of us paid quite a bit to get one and put a lot of time and energy to get it flawless and collect parts. This price is easily justified

#18 5 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

Don’t do it!!!!!!!!!!!

Why not ? Alien is the best pin ever .

#20 5 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

Don’t do it!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh u mean don’t sell it
Gotcha

#29 5 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Is a good pin but the price is because it's rare not because it's the best game ever.
But please continue your price pumping as we know you own one.

Mine is never going to be on sale so no price pumping here thanks tho

#31 5 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Why not ? Alien is the best pin ever .

Ok I have two downvotes because I said Alien is an awesome pinball machine, its the best in my collection. Uhhh.. to those that downvoted.. have you guys ever even played one???

#61 5 years ago

I had an se it was great but the le definately feels more solid after all it did fall and break my left tibia... so be careful when moving it !

#76 5 years ago

my LE didn't come with standard panels, but you can find them.. the backglass standard I do agree looks better then the LE, but the LE side panels look better then the SE to me.

#78 5 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

Yeah. I've worked on and played the one at the VFW Pinball Museum. I don't like it at all. But hey, if you like it fine. I don't.

I think its just funny that this seller posted his item, and everyone is complaining about the price, then I say its an awesome pinball machine and two people give me down votes. I mean if you dont want it, dont like it.. then go somewhere else and complain.. its hilarious!

#81 5 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

Nah, I felt like complaining here.

Gotta love complainers.. Im one too. Man this guy wants 17k for a freaking pinball machine!? What a jerk! Oh wait.. I dont even want it because I hate Alien. This game sucks ass!

#82 5 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Gotta love complainers.. Im one too. Man this guy wants 17k for a freaking pinball machine!? What a jerk! Oh wait.. I dont even want it because I hate Alien. This game sucks ass!

But of course if it was sellling for 5k all the cheap bastards will come running.. oh I love alien... I'll take it off your hands.

#103 5 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

hope buyer enjoys the game, 17k for a pin is just absurd !

For a rare Alien LE, time and effort the buyer put into it, and collecting parts, its really not that absurd. Some of us paid about that much to obtain this gem. Sigourney weaver called me last week and wanted mine for 20k, I said hell no.

#105 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

[quoted image]

Weren’t able to get one ? Coin taker screwed me over big time when I wanted one kept leading me on and on and on they actually cost me another 5k to get one

#113 5 years ago

If your a collector and have money and you want it, you get it... Simple. Supply and Demand. If you can't afford it, then move on and find something else. If you dont even like Alien , then I dont even understand why you are reading this thread.. seems like a waste of time.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Oneangrymo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-le-perfect-working-extra-parts?tu=Oneangrymo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.