• Latest reply 5 years ago by BladeFury
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

4B66C4BF-1777-45A0-BEDA-8933A5C6DC9C.jpeg
CC511D20-AFFD-486F-A000-69AC7D0ADA6E (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 123 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 5 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

Alien LE - Perfect + Working - Extra Parts

Added: 2019-01-30 02:51:41 UTC • Ended: April 14th, 2019
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Price

$ 17,000 (OBO)

Open for offers

Black Trim - perfect condition with beacons and el sides.

Lots of extra parts:
leds
inductive switches
stepper pcb
face huggers
io boards
pop bumper led
trough upto board
target switch board with leds
New full set of petg plastics.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Ilushka85's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to Ilushka85's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Highland Park, IL, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

#2 5 years ago

Wow, very cool and unique pin. How many LEs do you think are in North America?

#3 5 years ago

Cool, GLWS

#4 5 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

Wow, very cool and unique pin. How many LEs do you think are in North America?

My guess based on numbers is maybe 20 in the us.

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

My guess based on numbers is maybe 20 in the us.

Doubt that many...and black w all the parts (PETG a must, and still not readily available)? GLWS!!! someone will be getting a keeper...

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Doubt that many...and black w all the parts (PETG a must, and still not readily available)? GLWS!!! someone will be getting a keeper...

I’m not convinced I’m selling but need to get rid of a few of the following :

Afmr le
Alien
Tokyo perfect drift
Acnc

3 must go maybe 2 . No room

#7 5 years ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

I’m not convinced I’m selling but need to get rid of a few of the following :
Afmr le
Alien
Tokyo perfect drift
Acnc
3 must go maybe 2 . No room

I'd be sure before you part with it...could be huge regrets down the road

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

I'd be sure before you part with it...could be huge regrets down the road

It would be the second one I part with and regretted the first ! Someone buy my other games !

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

It would be the second one I part with and regretted the first ! Someone buy my other games !

If you are already saying the above, this is a regret in the making.

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from NPO:If you are already saying the above, this is a regret in the making.

completely agree, and getting another one is going to become extremely hard as time goes on...you may not have an option for a 3rd go around, except for way stupid money......

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

completely agree, and getting another one is going to become extremely hard as time goes on...you may not have an option for a 3rd go around, except for way stupid money......

Bc 17k isn't enough ? Lol

#12 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I sold my se for 9200 they are now 12.5 last one sold.

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

I sold my se for 9200 they are now 12.5 last one sold.

I know people are paying that( i almost paid 11k for one)... was just referring(joking)to the way stupid money part of the question...

#14 5 years ago

Best pinball machine . A must for a serious collector

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Some of us paid quite a bit to get one and put a lot of time and energy to get it flawless and collect parts. This price is easily justified

#16 5 years ago

Wow. Exactly twice what I paid (to Cointaker, so I got it all back).

That's a dream that will never come true for me. If it were mine, I'd be looking for something else to make room. Or possibly build an addition, the OTHER way to make room!

Seriously, that's a very special game. GLWTS!

#17 5 years ago

Don’t do it!!!!!!!!!!!

#18 5 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

Don’t do it!!!!!!!!!!!

Why not ? Alien is the best pin ever .

#19 5 years ago

Glws. I haven't thought of selling any of mine. There is interest, I get requests to buy but I don't know what to think really. Game is beautiful. Hope for a happy buyer.

#20 5 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

Don’t do it!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh u mean don’t sell it
Gotcha

#21 5 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Is a good pin but the price is because it's rare not because it's the best game ever.

But please continue your price pumping as we know you own one.

#22 5 years ago

If I had the money I’d be on my way to you now, with some haggling first. This pin is on my must own list though I don’t care which trim version. I will say GLWS while secretly hoping you keep it so I can buy it later.

#23 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I know people are paying that( i almost paid 11k for one)... was just referring(joking)to the way stupid money part of the question...

I know $17.5k is "stupid" money for any pin, really. Just referring to the fact that it is probably going to go higher, as it is extremely rare and an amazing game.

I was able to get one, and certainly not price pumping, as mine will not be for sale until I ditch the hobby completely...Then they all go.

My only point is these are almost unobtanium, especially the black ones, and if Op loves the game might be wise to think about not parting w it. His choice, not mine...Just an opinion.

This game will sell...No pumping needed...

#24 5 years ago

IMO alien is at bargain prices right now. These things aren't anywhere near what they will go for.

#25 5 years ago

Here’s some food for thought:

I’m downsizing my house and I’m reducing my collection from 25 pins to 6. Other than CC or BBB, I’ve owned every desirable title that’s been made.

The first pin that I chose to take with me was Alien LE. It is my favorite of all the games I’ve ever owned.

#26 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

My only point is these are almost unobtanium, especially the black ones, and if Op loves the game might be wise to think about not parting w it. His choice, not mine...Just an opinion.
This game will sell...No pumping needed...

I’m surprised blacks ones are so rare or desireable considering how similar they are to the se. I have black because it matches my afmr le.

#27 5 years ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

I’m surprised blacks ones are so rare or desireable considering how similar they are to the se. I have black because it matches my afmr le.

Because they only made very few of them, and less of the blue..I personally like my green better, but that's personal taste, not value oriented

#28 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Because they only made very few of them, and less of the blue..I personally like my green better, but that's personal taste, not value oriented

To me the black seemed like the lazy option... se trim and just black legs

#29 5 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Is a good pin but the price is because it's rare not because it's the best game ever.
But please continue your price pumping as we know you own one.

Mine is never going to be on sale so no price pumping here thanks tho

#30 5 years ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

To me the black seemed like the lazy option... se trim and just black legs

I had a choice between all 3 colors and chose black. The other two were just a little too bold for my tastes. The game is almost entirely black so I thought black trim fit the theme better. They all look good though...

#31 5 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Ok I have two downvotes because I said Alien is an awesome pinball machine, its the best in my collection. Uhhh.. to those that downvoted.. have you guys ever even played one???

#32 5 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Ok I have two downvotes because I said Alien is an awesome pinball machine, its the best in my collection. Uhhh.. to those that downvoted.. have you guys ever even played one???

I didn't downvote, but, yes I played one a few times. It was good...but no Scared Stiff!

#33 5 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I didn't downvote, but, yes I played one a few times. It was good...but no Scared Stiff!

Scared Stiff is an awesome game - it’s light hearted, campy and funny.

Alien is stressful, dark and scary - seriously fun in a completely different way. Playing one at a well lit show on beta code is a completely different experience than playing it at home in a dark room with an external sub and polished code. I *almost* passed on Alien due to my experience with it at a show...but so glad I didn’t.

#34 5 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

I think people are sick of hearing about how good the machine is from alien owners whenever an alien is for sale. Seems like if alien owners couldn't reply to F/S threads that involve alien, there would be nothing to talk about.

As a previous owner, I can confirm the game is AWESOME. See.....now I'm part of the problem ; )

#35 5 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

Here’s some food for thought:
I’m downsizing my house and I’m reducing my collection from 25 pins to 6. Other than CC or BBB, I’ve owned every desirable title that’s been made.
The first pin that I chose to take with me was Alien LE. It is my favorite of all the games I’ve ever owned.

Me too. My favorite all around pin ever for me.

Hard to believe Andrew F ed this up after getting it to this point.

#36 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Me too. My favorite all around pin ever for me.
Hard to believe Andrew F ed this up after getting it to this point.

Had a gold mine on his hands with this thing...

#37 5 years ago

The design is unique and doesn't feel like anything else in my collection. Maybe that is why I am high on it. I do not think it's the best pin ever, it is very immersive though. The sound package is something that does really stand out.

Again I see a lot of fellow pinheads attacking owners based on things that maybe I don't even consider. Price pumping, I guess it's real and people have agendas. I just think this is a really cool table and ultimately I think a new owner will be happy with the aquitistion. 17k is a lot of Jack but if it's something someone truly wants, then I'm sure it will be justified.

#38 5 years ago

GLWTS (watching)

#39 5 years ago

I sold my SE just over a month ago for $11.5K and had multiples parties interested. (Full disclosure: I still have an LE as well.) Given the scarcity of the game, theme, and fun factor I'm not surprised to see values escalating. GLWTS!

#40 5 years ago

What's the differences between the le and se?

#41 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

What's the differences between the le and se?

Trim / leg colors. Beacons. EL lit side blades

#42 5 years ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

Isn't there a different backglass too and plaque with number? Could be wrong....

#43 5 years ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

The se i was looking at had the el lit blades i believe? Or was that a mod or upgrade not factory?

#44 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

The se i was looking at had the el lit blades i believe? Or was that a mod or upgrade not factory?

mod - you can buy it sep and install it. That's what I did with my SE. Beacons too. IMO those two are critical for this game.

#45 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Isn't there a different backglass too and plaque with number? Could be wrong....

I dont remember if backglass is different but yes there is a numbered plaque..

#46 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

mod - you can buy it sep and install it. That's what I did with my SE. Beacons too. IMO those two are critical for this game.

So all the le stuff can be done very inexpensively?

#47 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Isn't there a different backglass too and plaque with number?

Yes, and different side panels...Also, the last build LE's had proper xeno, boardset, etc.

#48 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

So all the le stuff can be done very inexpensively?

Nope...

#49 5 years ago

LE is the total package IMO but good news is that the real imperative items (beacons, side panel lights) can be done on an SE. Beacons are pretty cheap but side panels are 300 or more....side panels are absolutely worth it as it provides the lightening originally intended by the developer. Pinstadiums in this game are absolutely too bright, even with the intensity low - the subtle light provided by the side panels was perfect.

#50 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Yes, and different side panels...Also, the last build LE's had proper xeno, boardset, etc.

That's important stuff especially the boards

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 123 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-le-perfect-working-extra-parts?hl=bud and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.