Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by zaki
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

Can’t wait to get the new ones from Pinball Brothers.
Hope they will reinclude the parts I’m mentioning in the video:

#2 3 years ago

Love your enthusiasm Retrocengo!

#3 3 years ago

Awesome video. Exactly how i feel about my original LE, you just brought back happy memories of the NIB experience! The original LE sets the bar high, could easily be viewed as the CE with the extra lighting inside and out and massìve immersion with the screens - its that damn good! Dont forget some of the awesome mods (if you can persuade anyone to part with any spares as most are limited run!).

#4 3 years ago

Nice!

#5 3 years ago
Quoted from Blakester:

Love your enthusiasm Retrocengo!

Thanks buddy

#6 3 years ago
Quoted from chrishoyle99:

Awesome video. Exactly how i feel about my original LE, you just brought back happy memories of the NIB experience! The original LE sets the bar high, could easily be viewed as the CE with the extra lighting inside and out and massìve immersion with the screens - its that damn good! Dont forget some of the awesome mods (if you can persuade anyone to part with any spares as most are limited run!).

It’s absolutely amazing, I do really hope the new LE will include all the features.
I haven’t seen any mods for this pin, I feel like it’s jam packed all ready
Thanks for your kind words

#8 3 years ago
Quoted from RETROCENGO:

It’s absolutely amazing, I do really hope the new LE will include all the features.
I haven’t seen any mods for this pin, I feel like it’s jam packed all ready
Thanks for your kind words

The new LE? I thought this was it?

#9 3 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

The new LE? I thought this was it?

It’s the one from 17/18 according to pinball brothers the new LE should be ready in about 6months

#10 3 years ago

When is the standard version coming out?

#11 3 years ago

Amazing!

#12 3 years ago
Quoted from RETROCENGO:

It’s the one from 17/18 according to pinball brothers the new LE should be ready in about 6months

Any differences from the original to the remake? Perhaps better toys or electonics?

#13 3 years ago
Quoted from zaki:

When is the standard version coming out?

According to pinball brothers it shoul be in about 2months

#14 3 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Any differences from the original to the remake? Perhaps better toys or electonics?

Yes many upgrades/ improvements actually there is a podcast out there explaining about it

#15 3 years ago
Quoted from RETROCENGO:

According to pinball brothers it shoul be in about 2months

thanks. i think the standard looks good. i would say the monitor on the playfield isn't necessary. it's a just a duplicate of the screen on the back box.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

9,799 (OBO)
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-le-is-an-amazing-experience-?hl=retrocengo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.