(Topic ID: 208341)

Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle Club: Enter at own risk!

By Sarge

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,997 posts
  • 417 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 days ago by finnflash
  • Topic is favorited by 146 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
20240223_080239 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
C3CA2F4A-C28C-400F-B349-DC92FF51521A (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
20231007_142204 (resized).jpg
20231007_142451 (resized).jpg
20231007_140542 (resized).jpg
20231007_140446 (resized).jpg
20231007_142049 (resized).jpg
20231007_140659 (resized).jpg
20231007_142245 (resized).jpg
IMG_0151 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0150 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20230920_094337_Gallery (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2320 Technical information Posted by Coyote (4 years ago)

Post #2361 New Magnet assistance device Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (4 years ago)

Post #2425 Machine board information. Posted by Coyote (4 years ago)

Post #2524 Mechanical upgrade Posted by Cyberrocker (4 years ago)

Post #3201 Display mod (to standard screen) Posted by Mr_Outlane (4 years ago)

Post #3385 ACNC Rubber Chart Posted by KingPinGames (4 years ago)

Post #3413 ACNC Light wiring diagram Posted by JustEverett (4 years ago)

Post #3440 ACNC Service Manual Posted by KingPinGames (4 years ago)

Post #3898 Ball launch fix Posted by rotordave (4 years ago)

Post #3944 Spooky ACNC repair videos - Guillotine, Frankenstein, Diverter. Posted by Ripshill (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider netman63129.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#699 4 years ago

I joined the club! Ordered number #434 today. Supply is getting low. I spoke with KT and she confirmed that only 500 will ever be made plus a few for Alice's Charity but so far only one person has purchased that way. This should be quite collectible once words gets out about this great pinball. Expected delivery date around the September time-frame. I also asked if there have been any modifications to fix issues on the playfield and she said that only change is how some ramps are installed.

1 week later
#784 4 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeVideo:

Hey all, does anyone know how I can restore my previously backed up high scores on ACNC? They all disappeared from the machine when I updated the code.

Unfortunately, you can't. You can back up your scores and configuration prior to updating. Then restore them after the update.

1 week later
#860 4 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Because of the glass rattle issue, I think I'm going to disconnect the internal sub and use an external one instead. What would be the proper way to hook up the external sub to this game? I don't want to damage any of the electronics. Should I disconnect the wires going from the amp to the internal sub, and instead run a separate set of wires to the speaker level input on my external sub, or is there a better/safer way to do it?

Normally I splice into the two wires connecting to the existing sub but since you are not going to use the internal sub, you can cut the two wires and connect them directly to the input for your new sub. I would recommend a powered sub with a built-in level control so you can adjust the bass level independently of the master volume. Recently Best Buy had nice 10" Polk sub-woofer on sale for $99 that is perfect. As a bonus you can connect two pins to the two inputs.

#906 4 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Can anyone else access the TWIP site? It's down for me.

Down for me as well

#930 4 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Posted some photos in my mod thread earlier. Will release these soon. Currently printing what may be the final version of the crypt (prototype here).[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Add me to the list when ready

#975 4 years ago
Quoted from scruffypinball:

Not sure if this has been discussed in the thread but I haven’t really heard it discussed elsewhere:
Does ACNC have the best upper playfield in pinball?

TSPP is really good too

#981 4 years ago
Quoted from scruffypinball:

Agreed albeit TSPP is a bit simple in comparison.

Three targets, a loop, two flippers, a ramp and physical ball lock that is one of the most satisfying shots in pinball. Maybe not so simple

#993 4 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

I find it simple play-wise since you're always trying to do the same thing. There's only one flow through it. AC has an impressive number of different goals up there. Imagine if the three drains functioned as mode shots!

Good point! With TSPP it is start the TV mode and then shoot for the couch. Hopefully Bowen adds more cool rules that involve the upper playfield.

I like the secret Dungeon shot. It would be cool if every room had a secret shot or series of shots like that. It would be fun to find them

#1002 4 years ago
Quoted from BobC:

Does the magnetic ball save also grab balls that have drained from the outlanes, and are rolling along the apron to the trough opening?
I thought I saw that in a youtube video but it seemed too good to be true.
Thanks!
BobC

Yes it does

2 weeks later
#1260 4 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

161 in the house![quoted image]

There is nothing worse than an owner with a "loose screw"

Quoted from gambit3113:

That latch shit was real? He sent his game back to Wisconsin over a coin door latch? 10 bucks says Charlie finds the son of a bitch in the back of the cabinet. Man, talk about a real cross nailing. Maybe get into Faberge Eggs or something less breaky and requiring of some basic know how and some spare parts.

I think he was all butthurt and his pride left him no alternative. Pride is not a virtue.

#1272 4 years ago

Many of the rooms seem to have collectible objects that may be used as weapons, aka Monster Bash. You can see them if you look closely. For example, The Parlor has guns, The Library has a cross, The Kitchen has poison, The Conservatory has a scissors, The Laboratory has dynamite. Hopefully these are coded in the next release.

I also like the hidden feature in the Dungeon. It would be cool if each room had a hidden feature, whereby a certain sequence of shots would reveal the secret, like a multi-ball, extra ball, 2x playfield, hold bonus, instant monster kill, or even a mystery monster

#1273 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

That may have been a part of it and I did give him the benefit of doubt in the beginning. But I now believe he's the type of guy that goes looking for trouble and wanted to grandstand as a tough guy. I've seen that act before.
The accusation of Charlie being snarky is embarrassing and Mthirkell's response especially so.

Why not handle the problem via email or phone call? Why post the issue on pinside and immediately rip on quality control for a missing screw? That speaks volumes IMO.

#1275 4 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

I thought they just released a big code polish loaded with goodies? Was under the impression the game is practically complete...

The game is completely playable as is but I personally wouldn't mind seeing some deeper code, maybe more modes and multi-balls. I think there are two now, Crypt and Frankenstein. It seems that more depth could be added to the rule set. Perhaps some easy modes for casual players and a video mode or two?

#1281 4 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

I believe the weapons we placed into the rooms purposefully. If my memory isn't failing me, the initial brainstorming for the game was to have the game be a bit of a dungeon crawl. I'm unsure they are still a part of the current coding plans.

I have to believe that with all the games that Bowen has mastered, he has some great ideas to make the code deeper and provide long-term playability. I really like what he has done so far with the variety of monster modes and the subsequent rewards. I look forward to more

#1290 4 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Awesome, thanks Charlie! And when can we expect the new songs in the game, both Poison and I'm Eighteen? (Figure if I ask enough I may will it into existence)

Spooky can chime in but I don't believe that this game was ever intended to be an Alice Cooper Greatest Hits pin. The songs seem to be chosen that go best with the "Nightmare" theme of the game. I am always up for more music but I can't see how I'm Eighteen or School's Out would fit the theme? Poison...perhaps if you acquired the poison bottle from the kitchen and used it on the Insects

#1297 4 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

I'm really like the game already, but since you keep mentioning it, what would be your ideal song selection? Below is mine, which is a bit more of a greatest hits. Sorry, those are the songs I know best. I could not think of a way to include School's Out, I'm Eighteen, or Under My Wheels. I did include his two biggest non-cover hits from Hollywood Vampires. I think Raise the Dead would have been perfect for Zombies. I did put Who's Laughting Now for the Tentacle Creature, but obviously that would be more idea for something like a Killer Clown.
Cold Ethyl (Replace Cold Ethyl with Bed of Nails)
Frankenstein (Feed My Frankenstein)
Igor (Replace Lost in America with Hey Stoopid)
Insects (Replace It’s the Little Things with Poison)
Tentacle Creature (Replace Go to Hell with Who’s Laughing Now)
Vampire (Replace Disco Bloodbath Boogie Fever with Welcome to My Nightmare)
Wherewolf (No More Mr. Nice Guy)
Zombies (Replace Brutal Planet with Raise the Dead)
Wizard Mode (Billion Dollar Babies)

I agree with all of your choices with one exception, Disco Bloodbath, which I thought at first was a silly choice but everyone who plays the machine seems to love this song lol

#1350 4 years ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

Award Lock 2 on Frankenstein
Extra Ball
Light Extra Ball
Virus mode similar to RZ
No Hold Flip-Torture MB
Hurry up
Tilt
Light Ball Save
Double Scoring

"Tilt" Next Player

I recall Bowen saying that the first Mystery is always supposed to be Advance to Monster so that casual players were more likely to get at least one monster during play.

3 months later
#2591 4 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

...except the magna save. Seemed strong, but shoots it backwards (down the ball trough instead of out in the playfield).

Mine did exactly the same thing. It was on setting 1 and I found that setting 3 completely reversed it to shoot straight up.

#2592 4 years ago

I added a subwoofer today and wow, what a huge difference, the most of any of my pins. Totally changes the dynamics of the game. Highly recommended!

#2617 4 years ago

After many, many games I finally Matched and the game rebooted...known issue? I assume that match grants a another game. It would be nice on free play if there was an option for an extra ball.

Also, what does the setting Monster Multi-Save do?

Another common missing option is to auto-launch the ball after a selectable time, i.e., 30 sec, 60 sec. That way if the machine is left unattended, it eventually quiets down. This is especially useful when you have kids who like to push buttons

#2666 4 years ago

I have asked a professional artist buddy of mine (Mark Jarman) to paint the castle to better match the playfield, cabinet and translite artwork. Here is a first go with the archway and an unpainted piece for comparison. What do you guys think? The other pieces don't have skulls or other details so I am thinking maybe some blood stains...

IMG_4529.JPGIMG_4529.JPG
#2678 4 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

I would have never thought to paint all the castle fascade, but that does look excellent. I likely won't change mine, but if there was someone who could make mine look like that I might. Please post pics when it's all complete!

Mark also painted my Medieval Madness castle and dragon and it turned out awesome...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-owners-club-all-things-mmr-discussed/page/93#post-5295408

Here is the final result...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-owners-club-all-things-mmr-discussed/page/93#post-5310232

He did a great job of matching it to the playfield and translite. It is amazing what a real artist can do. As a bonus, it is super easy to remove the ACNC castle compared to MM/MMR

I will post the final results in a week or two...

3 weeks later
#2943 4 years ago

I have had a few issues lately (74 code)...

1) I had a two-player game where something in ball 1 triggered the shaker motor, which stayed on for the duration of the game.

2) Twice I have completed Alice and the ball gets stuck on top of the guillotine. I assume that it is supposed to drop through the bottom. The ball drops down but maybe not far enough to clear and then raises back up and is stuck. I have to tilt and lose everything to get it unstuck. Any suggestions?

3) At the end of the game when Frank rises to clear the balls, he doesn't quite go high enough and the ball stays stuck on the top corner. No amount of shaking will move it. I have to remove the glass. Oddly, no ball search is triggered if I start a new game. Any suggestions?

Overall, great game but definitely some weird quirks

#2945 4 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Adjust guillotine and Frank height in service menu.

I looked through the various menus and I can't seem to find adjustments for these. Can you be more specific?

#2989 4 years ago

This video above for calibrating the guillotine worked almost perfectly. The only issue was that even at the highest setting (100), I was still getting a ball trap. I ended up bending the black metal frame downward to create a smoother surface.

During testing, I accidentally set a couple of bogus speed runs. Is there any way to reset these to the defaults without restoring to the factory defaults?

#3011 4 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

I would have never thought to paint all the castle fascade, but that does look excellent. I likely won't change mine, but if there was someone who could make mine look like that I might. Please post pics when it's all complete!

My artist buddy (Mark Jarman) finished my castle and graveyard paint job and I cannot express how happy I am with how it matches the colors on the playfield and translite. I also like the blood splatter and the monster faces that he painted into the stonework. What does everyone think?

IMG_4617.JPGIMG_4617.JPGIMG_4618.JPGIMG_4618.JPGIMG_4619.JPGIMG_4619.JPGIMG_4621a.JPGIMG_4621a.JPGIMG_4623.JPGIMG_4623.JPGIMG_4625.JPGIMG_4625.JPGIMG_4626a.JPGIMG_4626a.JPGIMG_4627.JPGIMG_4627.JPGIMG_4628.JPGIMG_4628.JPGIMG_4629.JPGIMG_4629.JPG
#3019 4 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

Badass man! I'm with kinghebes , can't wait to see everything on your game!

As opposed to my MMR (which Mark also painted), the ACNC castle is super easy to remove and reinstall. Here are some photos. I have an older iPhone so this probably doesn't do the art justice but here goes...

IMG_4633.JPGIMG_4633.JPGIMG_4637.JPGIMG_4637.JPGIMG_4639.JPGIMG_4639.JPGIMG_4645.JPGIMG_4645.JPGIMG_4646.JPGIMG_4646.JPGIMG_4648.JPGIMG_4648.JPG
#3027 4 years ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

This looks amazing! Does your pal Mark want to paint a few more? .

I spoke with the artist Mark Jarman and he will paint a few more if anyone is interested. They will each be an individual work of art, signed and numbered. He is a serious artist who makes a living from his art. He has illustrated children's books, video games, movies, and is currently designing a theme park.

Mark says that it took about 10 hours to paint ACNC and he normally gets $100 an hour for contract work. However, I am trying to introduce him to the pinball community because I think that there is demand for his services (He also did my MMR, which is amazing).

He has agreed to paint all 8 pieces of the castle for $395, the graveyard for $95, and skull mountain for $75. Please include $10 for return shipping. PM me if interested

IMG_4371 (resized).JPGIMG_4371 (resized).JPG
#3054 4 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

That set should have my tower in it

I already purchased most of the Medisinyl mods including the crypt, which will occupy the spot of your tower. My next task is to get Mark to paint those as well. If you want your tower painted, that could be arranged

#3073 4 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

Servo upper limit is already maxed out at 100. So can't go any higher.

I had the exact issue and just fixed it by 1) adjusting playfield angle to 6.5 degrees and 2) bending the black metal frame downward so that it is more flush with the foam. It works flawlessly now.

4 weeks later
#3504 4 years ago

I haven't had most of the issues that have been reported but I have seen a few code bugs that I wanted to mention to Spooky...

1) At least 50% of the time when I light Mystery on the scoop and make the shot, nothing happens.

2) I've completed Pit Creature several times (and within a minute or two) and the time doesn't register in the high scores under Speed Run. It is stuck on Spooky 240 seconds.

3) When a game ends, the display shows the graphic for Crypt Multi-ball.

Overall, solid game in my opinion. I can't wait for the updated rules!

#3583 4 years ago
Quoted from Yoreland:

How do I know or does anyone know how many leds can be added to the 5v coin-door lamp circuit without having to add an additional power supply?

My pins are in a dark room. I too would like to add a couple of sunlight LED spotlights to highlight my custom painted castle. Apparently, the normal GI circuit cannot be used. Can someone confirm that the coin door is 5v? Where is the best location to tap into it?

Personally I don't think that this is the best solution since the GI in ACNC is part of the light-show and it would be better if the spotlights weren't on 100% of the time. Maybe some sort of GI y-cable adapter could be made? Suggestions?

IMG_4764.JPGIMG_4764.JPG
#3607 4 years ago

This would work in the event that I want the spotlights on all the time. However, I think that it would be cheaper and easier (for someone with such skills) to create a y-adapter to attach to the GI so that the spotlights would work in unison and match the light-show. There are game effects, where the play-field is intentionally dark and I don't want to mess that up.

IMG_4761 (resized).JPGIMG_4761 (resized).JPG
#3633 4 years ago
Quoted from tp:

I honestly cannot believe you sold it. Bugs and code will be fixed imho. Acnc has the potential of being one of the greatest games ever. Once codes done it will be the complete package in every department.

I agree, I love the layout. It is quite ingenious the way the ramps interoperate, and then there is the fabulous upper playfield. I have a TSPP and I think that this one is better.

However, I do agree that the game is tough on my casual player friends who want more than a 20s of ball time. There are a lot of cheap drains in the outlanes so I am going to try thicker rubbers to see if that helps. I want my friends to enjoy ACNC as much as I do

#3695 4 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

The biggest change for me came in swapping out the pinball life rubbers for titan rubbers.

Can you please post a link to the exact rubbers that you used? I would like to try them.

#3696 4 years ago

I had my Medisinyl Mods professionally painted (by Mark Jarman at M&M Custom Mods) and finally installed them. All, I can say is Wow! These mods are great I didn't realize how much thought went into designing them until after I installed them....

IMG_4767.JPGIMG_4767.JPGIMG_4769.JPGIMG_4769.JPGIMG_4770.JPGIMG_4770.JPGIMG_4771.JPGIMG_4771.JPGIMG_4772.JPGIMG_4772.JPG
#3707 4 years ago

A couple things I noticed...

1) When trying to adjust the Replay Award from 25M to 30M, I can only seem to increase the value one point at a time so this would take 5 million presses lol

2) My right loop doesn't always register a room advancement. It makes the sound but I am stuck in the Foyer. This happened two out of three times so far.

I like the new end of ball screen but it seems one "boom" too long. Maybe I am just accustomed to the old one. I would start with Bonus x 2, x 4 etc. to reduce it by one, and then Rooms, Chops, Monsters, etc. The old four "boom" sound was more aesthetically pleasing. Five seems too long, but again maybe I'm not used to it.

Oh yeah, be aware that your high scores will be wiped.

#3717 4 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

1) yikes.. I'll give a multiplier for each one you increase it by .. I'll take a look. font size needs to be reduced for sure.
2) is the ball making it around the orbit on launch. I can see the issue if its a failed launch.I'll take a look
EOB stuff, I can revisit. I still want to show what the bonus total was plus the player score
update* values increases by millions like it should.. next update will have the fix

1) I agree that it is nice to see the bonus multiplier. I would do the EOB screen like this...

BONUS x2/x4/x6/etc
ROOMS VISITED x = xxxx (Boom)
MONSTERS KILLED x = xxxx (Boom)
CHOPS x = xxxx (Boom)
TOTAL BONUS = xxxx (Boom)

OR

BONUS
ROOMS VISITED x = xxxx (Boom)
MONSTERS KILLED x = xxxx (Boom)
CHOPS x = xxxx (Boom)
TOTAL BONUS x2/x4/x6/etc = xxxx (Boom)

Maybe display the total just a second or two longer as it is hard to read that fast for us old guys lol

2) Yes, ball goes all the way around and makes the appropriate sound indicating that the switch is working. After I get a few more games in, I should have more data.

#3719 4 years ago

What is Zombie Frenzy and how do you activate it?

#3721 4 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

After the main mode is beat, you go into a timed mode to collect jackpots. once time ends.. hurryup starts

Ahhh okay, I have beaten all monsters except the zombie. Hitting 5 of them is tough
It sounds like a good Mystery Award

#3808 4 years ago

A few more games and confirmed..

1) My (lit) right ramp is only advancing to the next room less than 50% of the time. It worked perfectly before the update. The ball goes all the way around and the sound is triggered so it doesn't seem to be the switch.

2) During Werewolf, I can load the gun, shoot werewolf, get points, but his health bar no longer changes.

3) What is the EOB Alice Bonus? Mine starts at 13K and I can add another 13K to it but I am not sure how?

4) Mystery is often flashing on the scoop but only sometimes gives an award. This was the case before the update.

5) No guillotine action on second chop, which was the case before the update.

Added over 4 years ago:

I meant right loop (not ramp).

#3811 4 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

1 - assuming you meant orbit, repeat the process with glass off.. the moment you see it happen grab the ball and put in a empty usb drive to dump logs. pm me when you have them
2 - will have to verify, i know i've seen the health go down
3 - alice bonus is just spare (pity) points.. if you got 26k its because you completed the upper lanes and increase the multiplier to 2x
4 - mystery is only available for so long after the first collection. I could add a grace period to that
5 - i'll have to verify

1) Yes, I mean right orbit....sorry. I assume there is some sort of menu item in Utilities for dumping the logs? I will try in a bit and see if I can get them.
3) I had mentioned shortening the EOB sequence and the Alice Bonus seems pretty useless.
4) If no Mystery collection is available from the scoop, then it would be better if the scoop light did not flash, making it appear so

#3858 4 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Ramp? Are you sure you don’t mean orbit?

Yes, meant orbit. I had this problem consistently since the upgrade. Did a power-cycle and it worked fine again until the next power-cycle and now the same issue. Since the update, I am also having the issue where I get a ball search/launch when pressing Start button. The ball loops around and drains and I have to push Start again. Before this issue, I never once had this problem....strange.

#3860 4 years ago
Quoted from superhawk2300:

Yes, there seems to be giant streaks of cheap outlane drains that are unavoidable. On a hard machine like this those are spirit breakers. And yes, this just isn't a machine at all for anyone casual.
If you find some thicker rubbers that at least eases up on the outlane drains that works without totally nerfing them, please! let me know what you find!

I ended up swapping out the stock 3/16" post rubbers for 3/8", which is more the standard size I see on most machines anyway. This seems to help with some of the cheap drains. As other have mentioned, increasing the playfield pitch would also help but I think that mine is high enough already

Pinball Life:
PerfectPlay­ 3/8" OD Silicone Mini Post Rubber
PBL-700-0003-00-XX
$0.35
$0.70
Choose A Color: Translucent

#3861 4 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

I believe that ball search at start means that the game thinks it only has 3 balls in the trough. Perhaps you have one stuck in Frank or somewhere else in the game? The few times it's happened to me, a ball was stuck in Frank.

No balls are stuck. This happens every time I start a new game. I push the Start button, the ball ejects into the shooting lane, it is auto-launched, the flippers are disabled so it just drains. Then another ball is ejected into the lane and I can play as normal. When my game is over, I push Start and the cycle repeats.

I've noticed that if I power-cycle the machine, often the problem goes away until the next power-cycle. Oh yeah, I never once had this issue until after the update.

#3895 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

Does this reduce the width of the inlanes as well?

Yes but it is insignificant IMO. If anything, the game is more fun to nudge with the thicker rubbers

2 weeks later
#4075 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

I found out today that putting a 3/8" rubber on the right post at inlane/outlane location, causes the ball the get stuck in the outlane. It's fine on the left side though.

I have not had that happen. In fact, there is still plenty of clearance and it should never happen on my game. Maybe there is some variation in the width of the outlines. Can you post a photo?

1 month later
#4387 3 years ago
Quoted from cjmezz:

Having a local decal shop make me this stone wall speaker panel cover. Tired of the boring black area. Will see how it turns out, but thinking it will look pretty good![quoted image]

I don't want to rain on anyone's parade but you may want to wait on that. Pro Artist Mark Jarman of M&M Customs is working on one. Here is the prototype...
M&M_AC_SpeakerSurround_TortureChamber.jpgM&M_AC_SpeakerSurround_TortureChamber.jpg

#4394 3 years ago
Quoted from darkryder:

I’ll take one, that looks killer! Where to buy?

It should be ready soon. We are working on a price for quality vinyl that can be removed and re-positioned if necessary without tearing.

You guys don't know Mark personally but he is a genius. I've known him since we were kids and he is on another level. Look how he matched the artwork and fit so much detail in a limited space. I love the Executioner! His painting of the ACNC castle is IMHO the single best mod that I've seen for any game. It completely upgrades the whole look of the pin...
IMG_4637 (resized).JPGIMG_4637 (resized).JPGIMG_4772 (resized).JPGIMG_4772 (resized).JPG

2 weeks later
#4497 3 years ago

We just received the prototype from the printer. The borders need to be adjusted slightly but we are getting close! The colors are actually more vivid than what appears in these photos, thanks to my junk camera
IMG_4874.JPGIMG_4874.JPG

IMG_4880.JPGIMG_4880.JPG
#4500 3 years ago
Quoted from darkryder:

Looks absolutely amazing, hoping this decal will have a nice gloss finish. Take my money!

Yes, there is a nice gloss finish

3 weeks later
#4793 3 years ago
Quoted from Cyberrocker:

Any updates on when it will be available for purchase?

We just received another prototype from the printer to confirm the fit. It was still a little bit off and we want it to be perfect. The final product should be ready in a week or two. Trust me it will be worth it

BTW - I would appreciate any feedback on techniques to measure decals for speaker panels? We have found it quite difficult to get everything just right. We contacted Spooky for a template and received no response so we had to measure everything manually. Lots of trial and error with the printer. We would like to produce awesome speaker decals for other popular pins like MM/MMR, MB/MBR, LOTR etc., but it has been time-consuming to get the measurements exact and each pin is different.

2 weeks later
#4859 3 years ago

I installed the update and the biggest issue I have is that when I start a new game, the skill shots light green as expected. However, when the ball is ejected into the shooter lane, the skill shots are cancelled and the game makes the same sound as if I had missed a skill shot. Anyone else seeing this?

3 weeks later
#4955 3 years ago

Okay, for those waiting for the Mark Jarman custom speaker decal, we received the final version from the printer to test the fit and it is good, so these will be available soon. Mark blended the artwork perfectly and added dungeon victims and an Executioner. It looks fantastic!

We are going to order 25 and unless there is crazy demand, that will be all that will ever be printed ($45+$5 shipping = $50 total). The vinyl is high quality and the decal can be re-positioned as many times as needed, however it does stretch when removing it from the backing if you aren't careful, which I found out the hard way. If you stretch it, just cut and overlap the middle section. Here are some photos from my junk camera...

IMG_4880.JPGIMG_4880.JPGIMG_4945.JPGIMG_4945.JPGIMG_4946.JPGIMG_4946.JPGIMG_4947.JPGIMG_4947.JPG

#4961 3 years ago
Quoted from ronzomatic:

Looks great - I definitely want one - let me know details - Thanks Ron

I will post another message when we have them in hand and ready to ship...thanks!

1 week later
#4999 3 years ago

At last we are ready to fulfill orders for the ACNC speaker decal, custom designed by pro-artist Mark Jarman! There are only 20 available, so first come first serve. They are $50 including shipping. You can Paypal Mark directly at [email protected] and please use the Friends option to avoid fees.

Regarding installation, you can reposition the decal as many times as you like but it will stretch if you pull on it. Also, please remove the backing very slowly or you will stretch the decal. If you do, you can simply cut the middle sections and overlap them. I did this on mine and it looks fine. Thanks!

IMG_4945.JPGIMG_4945.JPG
1 week later
#5009 3 years ago

There goes my high-scores...again... :-p

2 months later
#5352 3 years ago

In honor of our favorite ACNC holiday, Halloween...we have a few ACNC speaker decals remaining that we are selling for $30! If you are interested, please PayPal Mark directly at...

[email protected]

Please use the Friends and Family option so that he is not charged the extra fees. Also please include your shipping address in the Message field.

Thanks and Happy Halloween!

Mike & Mark

IMG_4945.JPGIMG_4945.JPGIMG_4946.JPGIMG_4946.JPGIMG_4947.JPGIMG_4947.JPGM&M_AC_SpeakerSurround_TortureChamber.jpgM&M_AC_SpeakerSurround_TortureChamber.jpg
5 months later
#6321 2 years ago
Quoted from awassig:

There were two different guys selling the speaker panel decal both were different designs. Here is a video of the one I have being installed.....the guy lives in Canada.

And this one was produced by ArcadeVideo who was mentioned.

Here's the other one....

Mark still has a few remaining for $50 including shipping. You can PayPal Mark directly at [email protected]. Please use the Family option to avoid fees.

M&M_AC_SpeakerSurround_TortureChamber.jpgM&M_AC_SpeakerSurround_TortureChamber.jpg

IMG_4945.JPGIMG_4945.JPG
7 months later
#6821 2 years ago

I noticed that we have some new members in the club...Congratulations!

We still have a few of these amazing custom speaker decals remaining. $30 including shipping to the US.
If you are interested, please Paypal [email protected] or PM him directly...

https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/mjarman
IMG_4945.JPGIMG_4945.JPG

M&M_AC_SpeakerSurround_TortureChamber (resized).jpgM&M_AC_SpeakerSurround_TortureChamber (resized).jpg
1 year later
#7869 9 months ago

Does anyone know where to buy these flipper bat toppers...

Pinside_archive_2456_3273785.jpgPinside_archive_2456_3273785.jpg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
Cento Creations
Other
Machine - For Sale
East Rochester, NY
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.
Led
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider netman63129.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alice-coopers-nightmare-castle-club-enter-at-own-risk?tu=netman63129 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.