(Topic ID: 208341)

Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle Club: Enter at own risk!

By Sarge

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,003 posts
  • 418 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by sleepygtr
  • Topic is favorited by 146 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
20240419_072738 (resized).jpg
20240406_140302 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
20240223_080239 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
C3CA2F4A-C28C-400F-B349-DC92FF51521A (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
20231007_142204 (resized).jpg
20231007_142451 (resized).jpg
20231007_140542 (resized).jpg
20231007_140446 (resized).jpg
20231007_142049 (resized).jpg
20231007_140659 (resized).jpg
20231007_142245 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2320 Technical information Posted by Coyote (4 years ago)

Post #2361 New Magnet assistance device Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (4 years ago)

Post #2425 Machine board information. Posted by Coyote (4 years ago)

Post #2524 Mechanical upgrade Posted by Cyberrocker (4 years ago)

Post #3201 Display mod (to standard screen) Posted by Mr_Outlane (4 years ago)

Post #3385 ACNC Rubber Chart Posted by KingPinGames (4 years ago)

Post #3413 ACNC Light wiring diagram Posted by JustEverett (4 years ago)

Post #3440 ACNC Service Manual Posted by KingPinGames (4 years ago)

Post #3898 Ball launch fix Posted by rotordave (4 years ago)

Post #3944 Spooky ACNC repair videos - Guillotine, Frankenstein, Diverter. Posted by Ripshill (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jk2171.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6822 2 years ago

Anyone looking to get out of the club let me know! Ready to buy. Thanks.

1 week later
#6870 2 years ago

Just got my ACNC on Wednesday, and thoroughly enjoying it! Family loves it more than Munsters as well.

For the magnet save, I have the original pattern chosen. However it is inconsistent in the way it is throwing the ball. Sometimes it goes up the playfield; other times it just dribbles off the magnet and drains. Anyone experience this?

#6874 2 years ago

Thank you everyone for the replies. I’ll check out the video, and order up the plastic disc.

#6881 2 years ago

Is there any way to adjust the backbox lighting? I dont see anything in the menu settings, or in the backbox itself. Looked at the manual and didn't see anything either.

#6891 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballM:

I saw a serial number with MATT2 as the last digit.
What is it?

Possibly Matt @ Back Alley Creation's machine?

2 weeks later
#6935 2 years ago
Quoted from Obed_Marsh:

Sorry to do some reply necromancy on an older post, but I finally got some time to work on my game and I was attempting this fix you identified. I'm having trouble finding the woodscrews you were mentioning holding the black guidelines in place.
I'm only seeing what looks to be one screw that is exposed. Did you have to remove anything else from under the playfield to expose them? Thanks and apologies I'm a noob.
[quoted image]

I think the rest are under those boards. I also was going to do this fix, but hesitated as I wasn't sure I wanted to remove the boards at the time I was trying to do the fix.

#6938 2 years ago
Quoted from Obed_Marsh:

Ya, I was guessing that. I ended up just tugging on the wood guidelines and so far the autolaunch is performing well.
I tried yanking on the left scoop to try to get it to go to the right flipper more consistently on eject and it worked a few times, but back to being pretty random. Also now secret passage shots are frequently going into ball search.
Sigh, I love this game but I don't think I've ever had it working 100%. Every time fix something get a new issue.

Thats how I felt with my Sth Premium.

With the left scoop, have you adjusted the coil strength in Settings? Mine consistently hits the right flipper.

Secret passage…does the ball search end up resolving it, or do you have to pull glass and manually free stuck ball? I know someone adjusted their ball guide in this thread to help the ball go through that pathway. If you are manually clearing it each time you may need to adjust the ball guide.

2 weeks later
#6962 2 years ago
Quoted from Ceemunkey:

Glass was on so the pics aren't perfect. The left side wire touches the spiral, but its definitely not welded on, it's detached. I've tried to reposition the spiral a little bit using the screw/bracket into the plastic and its improved a little - it maybe works half the time now. I just think the ball isn't entering the spiral correctly on the left hand side, so it's not a smooth entrance to the mech. Seems like its hopping a little bit from the rail across to the spiral entrance and that slight clank is the problem. I tried bending the guide wire a little to the left as in DrBernd pics, but I was too paranoid I would break it, so gave up on that.
I can mess with it some more, but I feel like the more I screw with it (pun intended) the more likely I will break it completely.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Love all these ideas! I want them to add a better sound effect or lighting effect when hitting the multiplier shot. The dang target is hard enough to hit, I would like some cool feedback (visual or audio) to let me know I actually hit it, not just the insert lighting up.

2 months later
#7096 2 years ago
Quoted from boogies:

It's all good. I have seen the 3 ball from Frank & Crypt with no ball save :-/.
Maybe they never implemented a 4 ball multiball... I do find the 2 multi balls easy to earn (at times) but easy to lose as well, lol.

Is Billion Dollar Babies a four-ball? I haven't made it to BDB so I'm not sure.

2 months later
#7176 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I only saw three patterns and mine was set to one so I tried the other two. You think the sticker would interfere?

Sticker wont interfere with magnet performance. I have the sticker and set mine to original pattern and it throws the ball all the way up the playfield 95% of the time. I bought the plastic disc as well but didnt install as it was working well. Just experiment; its a lot of trial and error.

#7178 1 year ago

Post #6621 in this thread has the flipper bushing info. I only changed the bushings on the main playfield, not the upper playfield. My pitch is 6.5 and have no trouble with either ramp, or the upper flipper hitting the second Frank lock.

1 month later
#7306 1 year ago

If anyone is looking for Medisynl Lab, Volcano and Crypt mods send me a PM.

#7312 1 year ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

You'd be welcome to post in any of the related mod threads if it would help with visibility. Otherwise, I could identify some that may still be looking for them if no buyer has been found yet.

Super nice of you to offer that, Greg. Sending you a PM.

#7318 1 year ago
Quoted from jk2171:

If anyone is looking for Medisynl Lab, Volcano and Crypt mods send me a PM.

Crypt mod SOLD, Volcano pending; got the Lab left if anyone is interested...PM me.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 300.00
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 64.00
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 14.00
$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
Machine - For Sale
East Rochester, NY
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jk2171.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alice-coopers-nightmare-castle-club-enter-at-own-risk?tu=jk2171 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.