(Topic ID: 208341)

Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle Club: Enter at own risk!

By Sarge

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,004 posts
  • 418 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by tbutler6
  • Topic is favorited by 147 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
20240419_072738 (resized).jpg
20240406_140302 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
20240223_080239 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
C3CA2F4A-C28C-400F-B349-DC92FF51521A (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
20231007_142204 (resized).jpg
20231007_142451 (resized).jpg
20231007_140542 (resized).jpg
20231007_140446 (resized).jpg
20231007_142049 (resized).jpg
20231007_140659 (resized).jpg
20231007_142245 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2320 Technical information Posted by Coyote (4 years ago)

Post #2361 New Magnet assistance device Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (4 years ago)

Post #2425 Machine board information. Posted by Coyote (4 years ago)

Post #2524 Mechanical upgrade Posted by Cyberrocker (4 years ago)

Post #3201 Display mod (to standard screen) Posted by Mr_Outlane (4 years ago)

Post #3385 ACNC Rubber Chart Posted by KingPinGames (4 years ago)

Post #3413 ACNC Light wiring diagram Posted by JustEverett (4 years ago)

Post #3440 ACNC Service Manual Posted by KingPinGames (4 years ago)

Post #3898 Ball launch fix Posted by rotordave (4 years ago)

Post #3944 Spooky ACNC repair videos - Guillotine, Frankenstein, Diverter. Posted by Ripshill (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider drmark12pa.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#574 4 years ago

Is there a complete list of all of the songs that are used in the game even if for a small sample sound effect?

#577 4 years ago

I saw the earlier list but was wondering if there are any hidden songs, song samples, song snips, in the game elsewhere.

1 month later
#910 4 years ago

I'm still on the line for my game but until then I'm wondering if anyone has made a document detailing the rules? I did play my friend's ACNC already but was absolutely clueless on what I was doing even with reading the small rule insert on the apron. I find that modern pins aren't very intuitive with the rule sets in many cases. I've taken rule set sheets from all of my other games (Tron, AC/DC, GNR, KISS, Rob Zombie) and updated them myself by taking off the glass to fine tweak from of the write ups that have been done.
Also, I thought I read there is a co-op mode on this game? Does that mean that all players are working together on the modes and such so any completed modes/quests/etc are carried over player to player?

#946 4 years ago
Quoted from DrMark12PA:

I'm still on the line for my game but until then I'm wondering if anyone has made a document detailing the rules? I did play my friend's ACNC already but was absolutely clueless on what I was doing even with reading the small rule insert on the apron. I find that modern pins aren't very intuitive with the rule sets in many cases. I've taken rule set sheets from all of my other games (Tron, AC/DC, GNR, KISS, Rob Zombie) and updated them myself by taking off the glass to fine tweak from of the write ups that have been done.
Also, I thought I read there is a co-op mode on this game? Does that mean that all players are working together on the modes and such so any completed modes/quests/etc are carried over player to player?

Anyone have a rules sheet?

2 weeks later
#1242 4 years ago

Just received notice about #249 and adding on my options. I'm planning on the blue powder coat and RGB speaker lights for sure. Just wondering a few things as far as the plastic protectors... where are these located on the game? Would there be an alternate aftermarket version that is more fluorescent or are these particular plastics located somewhere else on the game? Also, I'm trying to decide between the mirror and the decals sides.
Opinions/recommendations?......

3 weeks later
#1455 4 years ago

I played a friend's ACNC 2 months ago (I'm #249 so have mine eventually arriving) and noticed that every shot into the left scoop shot out basically to the flippers which resulted in hit back up into the scoop over and over. We couldn't figure out come to break the cycle of flipper to scoop back to flipper back to scoop etc..... anyone else had this issue?

#1461 4 years ago
Quoted from Maide:

Catch the ball instead of flipping it? Deadbounce to the other flipper?

It comes out of the scoop so quickly you are just lucky to hit it back off the flippers. We might not be experts enough at catching it either but it clearly is not normal to hit it back in the scoop like 5 or 6 times in a row.

1 month later
#1694 4 years ago

I have #249 up and running, currently adding some mods so haven't had a chance to play much yet.
1) I couldn't find a setting that I can change the number of balls per game. I'm an average player at best so usually add to the total balls/game just so I can make some progress.
2) Is there any better, concise rules sheet that someone has using the current code? I have absolutely no idea what I'm shooting for, what I should hit, and how the layout of rooms/monsters works. I might have to take the glass off and just figure things out.

#1702 4 years ago

I had previously purchased Accessory Power Supply For Spooky Pinball P-ROC Systems (from Pinball Life) before my machine arrived.. however, I'm not sure that I even need this board anymore based on no more add-ons other than the volcano, crypt.... Anyone else using a board for any reason? Can leg lights or undercabinet lights be tied in using this without overtaxing the power supply? or will that void the warranty?

#1729 4 years ago

Finally getting a few plays on ACNC... just noticed that the upper playfield rollover switch wire seem to obstruct the passage of the ball to the ramp occasionally. Has anyone else had this issue and if so what is the remedy? I don't have my tilt mechanism hooked up so 1 aggressive push on the machine usually gets the ball moving down the ramp but that's not normal either...

#1731 4 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I'm not sure what you mean by "roller wires". Are you talking about the switch actuators in the upper two lanes?

Rollover wireform switch that is just before ball goes down the ramp... the wire doesn't depress always to allow the ball smooth passage down the ramps back to the flippers

1 week later
#1784 4 years ago

Could someone put up a better rulesheet on this game? I went through the Tiltforums rules and pasted below but these rules still don't make much sense and they are somewhat incomplete based on the code that was being played at the time.
What is the grid on the display? There is a red X, green x, upside down wishbone symbols.... I have no idea what this grid is or what the symbols mean. So far, I'm disappointed in the game as I'm just shooting at whatever seems to be flashing without an objective as my other games (ie Rob Zombie, Tron, Iron Maiden, etc).... I don't really understand the whole concept of these "rooms" either. It seems like every other game has a more complete ruleset available and the only video tutorial is blocked on YouTube due to copyright issues in this country?!

SKILLSHOT
Launch the ball and attempt to shoot the 3 center targets for a normal skillshot or shoot up the ramps for a super. Key note, on the left side just tripping the opto isn’t enough, you have to get the ball locked to get the super. Right side, you just trigger the opto.
ROOM TRAVEL
After skillshot you need to travel rooms to make your way to the monster.
You can select the monster you want to battle by shooting the center 3 target. This will cycle through the available monsters.
As soon as you shoot one of the outside orbits you lock in your monster and get into the first room. See the image attached for the room diagram.
In each room there are items you can collect that will help with your monster battle later on. Item collection logic is in, but graphics/sfx/effects are still being worked on. I need to set it up so items are represented as specific color on the arrows, and there will also be info boxes on the screen eventually.
BALL3GIMME
If a player doesn’t reach a monster at some point in their game; launching the 3rd ball will put you in the monster room that was currently selected.
MYSTERY AWARDS
Shoot the middle scoop (left of 3 center targets) to build mystery. When the award is ready the left scoop arrow will do a color cycle animation to indicate its ready to collect. Right now there is only 1 award for 10k.
CRYPT MB
Drop the lower drop targets to get to the right scoop, shoot scoop x+1 times to start mode. This will be available at any time as to help with monster fights. When mode starts you will need to shoot the scoops to collect ghosts to put back in the crypt. This mode is not complete.
FRANK MB
Shoot left left via left ramp into physical lock. Then get to upper playfield and knock down the drop target n+1 times to start Frank MB. This mode will block the start of any other monster and can be started as many times as you are able to.
UPPER LANES
This activate an EOB multiple. Typically, this would be an automatic increase, but for Alice, this will activate the increase multiplier target just above the right outlanes.
COMBOS
For now there are only 3. Shoot left outside orbit/ inside left orbit to activate. then shoot those same ones and/or left ramp to collect. Combo mode is still being worked on.
SUPER SPINNER
Shoot the spinner, not much to say about that other than its activated after about 40 spins then it ended after no activity over a certain about of time.
SUPER SLINGS
Same deal as spinners… but you have to hit the slings about 5 times within x amount of seconds for it to activate.
BALL SAVES
Ball save is activated when you complete the 4 lanes. Except this time, the outside lanes are lit up purplish for about 45 seconds. Draining on the outside lane activates the drain magnet and will fling the ball back up the playfield, or at least is should. This mod is being coined Mag-Neat-O save.
MONSTERS
ETHYL
Get to upper playfield, drop ball behind first drop target. Another ball ejects. Shoot first lower drop target to release, then keep shooting the drop targets/scoop to collect jackpots. If you drop the ejected ball in from the balcony while ethyl is still locked, you will advance the jackpot amount and do a “lock swap”. Mode ends when you drain one of the balls.
IGOR (“Lost In America”)
Behind one of the arrows is Igor. This is round based, first round is 3 arrow, he is behind one of them. When you find him, the arrows expand out to 4… so on and so forth. This goes on till all arrows are lit up. Once found in the last round, you will go into frenzy mode. Mode ends when timer runs out on frenzy or you drain.
VAMPIRE
Get to upper playfield. Stake/dismember the vampire by hitting the target against the backboard. Once dismembered a final shot around the outside obit puts you into Frenzy. Mode ends when timer runs out on frenzy or you drain. If mode ends during frenzy, there is one final hurryup collect that becomes available. Collect by hitting the hurryup target.
This hurryup will be implemented on all the other modes and will act the same way when frenzy timer ends.
ALICE COOPER
Get to upper playfield and shoot past guillotine 2 times. The guillotine lowers a bit. Shoot a 3rd time to capture the ball in the guillotine. Theatrics play and Alices head gets chopped off. This mode is not complete and will act like the other when it comes to frenzy.
WEREWOLF
Complete combos to shoot the werewolf.
***ZOMBIE
Mode not implemented yet. But this will have a roaming shot you need to complete.
INSECTS
When mode starts all target shots flicker. You need to hit all those shots to squash the bugs (graphics are not in yet). Complete all the targets to go into frenzy.
***PITCREATURE
Not implemented yet. But will involve finding the pitcreature in one of the scoops.
***BILLION DOLLAR BABIES
Wizard mode, not implemented yet. But becomes available when you complete all other modes. This mode will be what is says and will have billion point shots.

#1814 4 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

I've updated the rulesheet on tiltforums: http://tiltforums.com/t/alice-cooper-nightmare-castle-rulesheet/3950
If anyone has more details about the later parts of the modes (Ethyl, Vampire, Zombie, Igor especially), please add them or let me know. Not sure I've ever beaten some of them

Fantastic update with the rule set! I had started updating them based on vidoes yesterday and was going to take the glass off to formalize them. I've attached a grid of the rooms as far as I could tell so far without pulling off the glass. If anyone has changes please let me know. Also, if anyone knows if there is anything that changes because you have gone through a room already such as bonuses/weapons against monsters/etc. please let me know.

rooms (resized).JPGrooms (resized).JPG
#1815 4 years ago

Can anyone add to the song list for each Monster mode?
FRANK ???
ETHYL (“Cold Ethyl”)
IGOR (“Lost In America”)
VAMPIRE (“Disco Bloodbath Boogie Fever”)
ALICE COOPER ???
WOLF (“No More Mr. Nice Guy”)
ZOMBIE (“Brutal Planet”)
INSECTS (“It’s The Little Things”)
PIT CREATURE (“Go To Hell”)
***BILLION DOLLAR BABIES (“Billion Dollar Babies”)

1 week later
#1948 4 years ago
Quoted from darkryder:

Which LED flipper button kits are you guys installing? I’m trying to decide on a color and leaning toward the factory yellow BriteButtons. Looking for recommendations

I'm planning on installing my Pinball Life accessory power board (https://www.pinballlife.com/accessory-power-supply-for-spooky-pinball-p-roc-system-machines.html) so I can add lighted flipper buttons and undercabinet lighting but I would also welcome recommendations for color. I was considering green most likely but yellow also does sound reasonable.

#1992 4 years ago

I'm finally getting some playing time in.... Just saw the magnet ball save between the flippers and trying to figure out best adjustment. I noted it held the ball and just let it go to drain. I see there are 4 settings in the settings: Original, Pattern 1, Pattern 2, Pattern 3. What is the difference and what one will throw the ball back out on the playfield above the flippers?

#1994 4 years ago
Quoted from DrMark12PA:

I'm finally getting some playing time in.... Just saw the magnet ball save between the flippers and trying to figure out best adjustment. I noted it held the ball and just let it go to drain. I see there are 4 settings in the settings: Original, Pattern 1, Pattern 2, Pattern 3. What is the difference and what one will throw the ball back out on the playfield above the flippers?

I changed mine to Original and it now shoots the ball straight up. Couple of other items:
1) I notice that the ball can get trapped up by Frank and the machine doesn't notice it's there at times and starts searching for the ball? or is that supposed to get trapped there to start Frank multiball?
2) What do the RGB colors of the speaker lights correspond to? Mine are normally green which is making me want to consider whether I get green lighted flipper buttons and green undercabinet lighting possibly.
3) I've noticed that hitting the orbit can advance me from FOYER all the way to LABORATORY effectively skipping 2 rooms. I thought each orbit hit advance 1 room.
4) it's going to take some practice to not only get to upper playfield but use the small flipper to hit guillotine shot. Any tips?
5) I am frequently getting my ball stuck in the X lanes on the upper playfield. I'll have to lift up the playfield and take a look at what's catching. I don't have my tilt bob hooked up thankfully or I'd be tilting probably once a game trying to get the ball loose from an X lane.
6) Just tried Co Op mode... that is an awesome feature!
7) Funny callout "Don't Rob my Zombie.....".

#1997 4 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

They are RGB and should change with the GI. I would tie into these for flipper and under cab lighting.

Has anyone tried tying into the RGB for undercabinet, flippers, and/or leg lighting?
I'm now considering green for undercabinet since it seems that the RGB speaker color is most often green. I'm also consider yellow for the flipper buttons to replace the original opaque yellow that comes with the machine.
Does anyone have pictures of what they've done with added lighting?

#1998 4 years ago

After playing last night for the first time at length, I've noticed quite a bit of rattle. I just ordered some anti-rattle tape this morning from Flipper Fidelity (I'll use this on my Iron Maiden as well) but I'm wondering:
1) how do you apply the tape? Directly to the edge of the glass or into the channel?
2) have owners changed their subwoofer settings to help?

#2006 4 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

Loving this game so far.
I probably have a bunch of questions but one certainly is this:
Can the right ramp be back-handed? It seems like the geometry makes it impossible. This is especially troublesome during Alice Cooper mode and trying to get the ball to the guillotine.

I agree.... some of the shots in the game are nearly impossible and there is no way to get up to the upper playfield much less make the guillotine shot.

#2013 4 years ago

I have yet to hit the guillotine with the upper flipper even with catching the ball. I will try adjusting my upper flipper setting to see if that changes anything. To hit the right ramp, are people catching the ball on the left flipper and then hitting off the tip of the flipper or where in the flipper arc are you hitting?
I haven't seen any tutorial on gameplay... does anyone have a link to that?

#2084 4 years ago

Just curious the best route to run wire out of the cabinet in this game to reach some undercabinet LED lighting strips. I've done it in several of my other games but not in a Spooky pin so I can't seem to find an easier route out of the cabinet. In the past I've usually run it out with the power cord or out of a speaker grill but the sub on the bottom seems like a pretty nice tight seal that I didn't want to potentially compromise.

#2133 4 years ago

Just installed green undercabinet lighting and lighted yellow flipper buttons last night. I accidentally tweaked the amp knobs (not sure how that happened) and didn't have sound in the backbox speakers initially. Just wondering if anyone has fine tuned the settings on the amp (even though the big sticker says to adjust volume in menu only).

#2142 4 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

So which BriteMods flipper buttons work with Alice? Also, do you need the accessory power supply for the P-ROC system?

I just installed the flipper buttons from Pinballlife last night in the color yellow. I used the accessory power board at Pinballlife as I also hooked up under cabinet LED strip lights in green.

#2151 4 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

Did both hook up to the accessory power supply? It looks like it has connections for 4 add-ons.

Yes, they are basically the molex type connector that I use for all of my Sterns as well. I used 2 of the 4 connectors. I'll post a picture of the machine lit up when I can.

#2184 4 years ago

1) doing some sound adjusting, should there be a fire crackling sound in the background when music is not playing?
2) added anti-rattle tape to both sides in the farthest edge of the glass on both top and bottom sides. What have other owners done to minimize some of the rattle in the game? (other than an external sub)

#2196 4 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

2 layers on anti-rattle completely eliminated it for me

Did you put the tape around every edge? Did you put 1 layer on each side or 2 layers on 1 side of the glass?

#2344 4 years ago

When is the magnet save used vs. kicking out a new ball from the shooter lane? I haven't figured out the pattern yet...

6 months later
#4610 3 years ago

So what exactly do these weapons/items addition do for the game or the modes?

#4612 3 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

The three I've seen so far all just made the mode shorter/easier to finish. Zombie required only one hit, Igor skipped to the third phase

Are the weapons random acquisitions in any given room? How are they dealt out?

#4614 3 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

As per my previous post:

But how do you acquire them? If you go into the ballroom for example, do you automatically get one of the weapons/items each time you visit/complete that room?

#4616 3 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Shoot the Vampire target.
It will be flashing white when an item is available.

Is there anything that qualifies them to be available for collection?

#4695 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

So for those of you with ball save magnet issues with the ball grabbing, hovering, then draining like mine was, here is the definitive fix:
Remove the resistor that is inline with the magnet! After doing this all patterns work for me and throw the ball differently (I have the resistor setting turned on). Awesome effect now with the ball launching back up into play, I love it!

Do both resistors need to be removed? I have both and pulled out the ball save magnet resistor so far....
EDIT I went ahead and removed the other one as well per the video.... Just wondering if people have had marked improvement and what does the resistor closer to the backglass control?

3 weeks later
#4819 3 years ago

Finally was able to play with new update last night but ran into a few questions and feel I'm a bit rusty on the game rules...
1) I hit the upper playfield "KEEP OUT" sign knocking it down and then shot a ball up that shot but it's as if the game didn't recognize the ball was up there and started searching for the balls. Eventually it raised the gate by Frank and let the ball out once it cycled through the game looking for it. It seems like I've had this happen before several times but since I haven't been playing it for awhile I forget to inquire about this error.
2) The 2 X targets on the upper playfield appear lit solid at times. Is the goal to roll the ball over the X when it's lit or unlit? I haven't quite figured that out and it's hard to look up at the display while in the middle of game.
3) I did cut off both the bottom and top resistors to see if I could improve magnet save function. I then disabled the resistor in the game menu but haven't seen any difference in lower magnet. Last night it caught the ball 2 different times and both times it just seemed to drop the ball and then a new ball was relaunched just like a new ball start. Am I missing something to make it throw the ball back onto the playfield?
4) What was the top resistor for? Is there a magnet near the top of the playfield and if so what is it's function?

#4823 3 years ago
Quoted from PunkPin:

1) adjust your frank lock switches, there is a key post here with a video explanation.
2) go through unlit lane to light both X collect at lower right stand up
3) try different patterns and check game pitch
4) upper magnet grabs ball at start of monster modes

Is this the correct video?

#action=share

2 months later
#5057 3 years ago

I'm doing some organizing of my pinball parts but trying to recall what parts if any ACNC shipped with such as any extra plastics or anything other than the tilt weight, balls, and keys.

#5073 3 years ago

Can anyone explain what these weapons actually do or how they specifically work? Example?

#5080 3 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

Here's a full list of weapons, where to find them, and which monster they help you defeat. Probably need to mark as a key post.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alice-coopers-nightmare-castle-club-enter-at-own-risk/page/96#post-5663041

I've seen this list but was wondering specifically what was made easier during the mode... The vampire example above makes sense that it takes less target hits to complete the mode. I've always been one to go more for mode completion than points so I do like this idea even though points would be sacrificed.

#5085 3 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

Here's a full list of weapons, where to find them, and which monster they help you defeat. Probably need to mark as a key post.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alice-coopers-nightmare-castle-club-enter-at-own-risk/page/96#post-5663041

Does anyone have a list of the bonuses/discounted shots that each weapon provides for each mode by chance?

1) VAMPIRE WEAPON before starting vampire and it only takes one hit to the standup target to defeat him

7 months later
#6190 3 years ago

I've been having issues with 2 items on game:
1) nearly any shot into the Secret Passage that comes around to the right side goes straight down the middle without fail short of knocking the cabinet 6 inches to the side
2) I keep having issues with the ball going up by Frank and not being recognized by the game. I've tried bending the wire for the rollover but the problem just comes back.

#6193 3 years ago
Quoted from Marvello:

1) See post above (#6191)
2) See post #6008

6008 is about Pinnovators?

#6210 3 years ago
Quoted from Marvello:

This is a quote from Luke a while back:
"Hey guys on that right orbit the ball guide can get bent in slowly through game play if it takes hard shots. If you just carefully straighten it back out a bit it will send a fast shot right to the center of the flipper!"
Mine was hitting the rubber that made it go SDTM, bending the end of the ball guide slightly fixed the issue.

Which ball guide needs the straightening? Is it the one just next to the ball launch area?

16173295453308640230280462508327 (resized).jpg16173295453308640230280462508327 (resized).jpg
#6211 3 years ago
Quoted from PunkPin:

I had this problem forever with my left frank switch to the point I almost just replaced the switch with a new one. Best described as a "lazy switch" because it is adjusted properly and works til I don't play awhile then the first hit won't register but wakes the switch up to work properly each shot after.
I feel like even at the resting position the switch arm was slightly pushing down the button on the switch and it would settle during the time of not playing to the point the button wouldn't click on first hit but that would move the arm and reset it.
I propped the playfield up in the back and removed the switch from the bracket, made sure back of switch arm was clearing button at rest but fully pressing in action. ( Putting it back in bracket will compress it down a bit)
And have not had anymore problems since. Haven't played it in a few since I got R&M but played a game before I wrote this to confirm it's working great first time every time now
[quoted image][quoted image]

Was checking my switches and same issue though I'm not exactly sure from your post how to fix that issue. The switches are very difficult to get at so I don't relish the idea of trying to mess with them. I would have hoped out of factory these would work flawlessly as I have maybe 10 total hours on the game.
Indeed the issue is that the switch is already pressed it seems until you manually click it and then it seems to work.

#6212 3 years ago
Quoted from DrMark12PA:

Which ball guide needs the straightening? Is it the one just next to the ball launch area?
[quoted image]

Got it fixed... It is that metal guide just pushed it back out and now ball comes down to left flipper.

#6213 3 years ago
Quoted from DrMark12PA:

Got it fixed... It is that metal guide just pushed it back out and now ball comes down to left flipper. However after 3 balls it's already going SDTM again!! How can this fix be more permanent?

#6219 3 years ago
Quoted from Marvello:

This is the one I bent a little.[quoted image]

I did bend it but after one game seemed to be bent again.... Not sure if there is a way to fix this as the metal is pretty pliable and not really suited for this area of a game. Most metal guides seem to be a bit heavier grade.

1 year later
#7109 2 years ago

Could someone post or send a picture of the back of their backbox latch? Mine was pulled off during recent house move somehow by the movers (?!) and I'm not sure how it attaches. I think the nail/screw was pulled off so not sure the proper orientation.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
Machine - For Sale
East Rochester, NY
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 64.00
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 14.00
7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 24.99
Playfield - Plastics
Pinhead mods

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

$ 300.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider drmark12pa.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alice-coopers-nightmare-castle-club-enter-at-own-risk?tu=drmark12pa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.