(Topic ID: 208341)

Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle Club: Enter at own risk!

By Sarge

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,003 posts
  • 418 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 37 hours ago by sleepygtr
  • Topic is favorited by 146 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
20240419_072738 (resized).jpg
20240406_140302 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
20240223_080239 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
C3CA2F4A-C28C-400F-B349-DC92FF51521A (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
20231007_142204 (resized).jpg
20231007_142451 (resized).jpg
20231007_140542 (resized).jpg
20231007_140446 (resized).jpg
20231007_142049 (resized).jpg
20231007_140659 (resized).jpg
20231007_142245 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2320 Technical information Posted by Coyote (4 years ago)

Post #2361 New Magnet assistance device Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (4 years ago)

Post #2425 Machine board information. Posted by Coyote (4 years ago)

Post #2524 Mechanical upgrade Posted by Cyberrocker (4 years ago)

Post #3201 Display mod (to standard screen) Posted by Mr_Outlane (4 years ago)

Post #3385 ACNC Rubber Chart Posted by KingPinGames (4 years ago)

Post #3413 ACNC Light wiring diagram Posted by JustEverett (4 years ago)

Post #3440 ACNC Service Manual Posted by KingPinGames (4 years ago)

Post #3898 Ball launch fix Posted by rotordave (4 years ago)

Post #3944 Spooky ACNC repair videos - Guillotine, Frankenstein, Diverter. Posted by Ripshill (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TechnicalSteam.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6468 2 years ago

Looking for some help understanding how the Frankenstein server mech is supposed to work. Having recently acquired game I have found this feature prone to error. First the divertor seems to allow balls to stack behind esch other. Or move into positions that seem out of sync.

I replaced fuse once bur really not sure what the happy path functionality is. First ball locks, then next ball goes behind it. Then ball search and balls get lifted up or ball search doesnt happen.

I probsbly should call customer support but its been crazytown at work. Just havent found much on this on web search or can see clearly in some stresms.

I am a very skilled developer and would volunteer time to fix if its a timing or code issue.

#6472 2 years ago

The issue I'm having is actually covered with a video on the "Diverter Reassemble". I am going to attempt to fix this tonight.

Other than that things are working well. I really am happy to finely have found a mint butter cab of ACNC. Really love the modes.
This game is nice with tight shots and I love the "insects mode" right now. At least now I have a better idea on what is supposed to happen
and how to calibrate this.

1 week later
#6517 2 years ago

I am still working on getting my ACNC working 100% with Frank Mech. It's my procrastination that is slowing it down and the fact I am just having a crappy roller coaster of issues with other games ATM.

Big Questions:

Is there a Frank Mech Mod for Stucky balls on the Castle parts.

Any other Gotta have mods? I saw the ugly tree one.

I fell in love with this game pretty quick though. People that say Spooky games play slow. ('Don't know sh!t')
This game is pretty brutal and I just love the orbit flow. Couple minor tweaks I would make if I had access to the
code from timing and ball search functions.

#6519 2 years ago

So I was playing game last night and somehow shot the ball while Frank was raised and the ball made it somehow under the ramp. Took some creative thinking and magnetic wizardry to get it out.

Anyone know how to bulletproof this issue?

#6528 2 years ago

Had anyone come up for a mod for the Frank Mech.. Where it feeds one of the other Tunnel mechs if a ball gets back there.
Be cool if it could be rigged for kinetic feed to tunnel system..

I've been thinking there has to be some clever way to keep myself from finding the one moment in this game I happen to find issue that
is such a small % of users. It's like the Saucer shot in ATFM or the wedge a ball under the a top right flipper stall tactic.

Perhaps,

Its' the Servo Top setting...

I had to reset them recently perhaps the Servo is the key. One a ball finds it back there I got to use
"Pinball Life's" bendable magnet tool to fish it out. - It's a gotta have for any game really.

I suppose this isn't an issue if you slow your role but I'm all into Pinball Flow vs Tournament winner slow.

Gah hope that made sense.. Gotta stop dreaming of getting in a game while fixing these API bugs.. b

1 week later
#6572 2 years ago

Is America's Most Haunted coming in or going out?

I need to hunt down one of those soon.

Quoted from Aeolus7:

Unboxing weekend! Couple minor tweaks out of the box, but otherwise went smoothly. Had to adjust the tilt Bob bracket of all things. Really having a great time with the game though, very impressed by the overall package. Daughter was having a great time dancing to Alice songs and I was able to see some modes and even got Frankenstein going (though of course I drained immediately ).
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 14.00
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 64.00
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
Machine - For Sale
East Rochester, NY
$ 300.00
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TechnicalSteam.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alice-coopers-nightmare-castle-club-enter-at-own-risk?tu=TechnicalSteam and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.