(Topic ID: 208341)

Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle Club: Enter at own risk!

By Sarge

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,004 posts
  • 418 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 hours ago by tbutler6
  • Topic is favorited by 147 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
20240419_072738 (resized).jpg
20240406_140302 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
20240223_080239 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
C3CA2F4A-C28C-400F-B349-DC92FF51521A (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
20231007_142204 (resized).jpg
20231007_142451 (resized).jpg
20231007_140542 (resized).jpg
20231007_140446 (resized).jpg
20231007_142049 (resized).jpg
20231007_140659 (resized).jpg
20231007_142245 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2320 Technical information Posted by Coyote (4 years ago)

Post #2361 New Magnet assistance device Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (4 years ago)

Post #2425 Machine board information. Posted by Coyote (4 years ago)

Post #2524 Mechanical upgrade Posted by Cyberrocker (4 years ago)

Post #3201 Display mod (to standard screen) Posted by Mr_Outlane (4 years ago)

Post #3385 ACNC Rubber Chart Posted by KingPinGames (4 years ago)

Post #3413 ACNC Light wiring diagram Posted by JustEverett (4 years ago)

Post #3440 ACNC Service Manual Posted by KingPinGames (4 years ago)

Post #3898 Ball launch fix Posted by rotordave (4 years ago)

Post #3944 Spooky ACNC repair videos - Guillotine, Frankenstein, Diverter. Posted by Ripshill (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SpookyLuke.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#723 4 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

This is the main issue I'm having as well (was a common issue on TWD, and there was a "fix" of adding some adhesive felt to the guide behind the pops, but don't think that sort of thing will work as well with ACNC). Hopefully there's a simple way to remedy it without introducing a new issue. At speed, I noticed the ball leaves the right orbit some inches before the end of the metal guide (originally thought it may have been bouncing off the rubber at the end until I watched a bit closer).
As it stands, almost any solid hit to the left orbit or secret passage is a SDTM death on mine, which makes game progress a bit tricky.
Will likely attempt to adjust the guide the next time I have the glass off.

Mine does not make that sound.

Hey guys on that right orbit the ball guide can get bent in slowly through game play if it takes hard shots. If you just carefully straighten it back out a bit it will send a fast shot right to the center of the flipper! I can send some pictures or video also if you need help [email protected] always happy to help.

If its coming off the left orbit right down the middle than its almost certainly catching the edge of the left stand up target right in front of the guide.

The guillotine is just the 3D print material squeaking. Once in awhile the print has a small bur on the corner where it begins printing. A couple drops of super lube on each side of the slide will fix it right up! The lube will also ease the wear and tear on the servo motor over time!

#743 4 years ago

The numbers are all over the place as mentioned because of the direct printed cabinets! International shipping also plays a big part in which numbers go out the door when. We really are doing our best to get you your games in order but it isn't an exact science. We do 10 games a week at this point every single week without fail. Right now on the production floor we are up to game 204. Obviously there are 30 or so in the warehouse waiting to ship etc. Production will go up to 11 or 12 a week as the build goes on we get better and better. 27 weeks left in the year so game 500 will be done right around Christmas as predicted! WE WILL get them done we have never failed to get you guys your games before and we are doing better than ever here. Learning and getting better for you guys every day.

#756 4 years ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

Well so far I am getting pretty annoyed with the constant ball searches when I have two balls locked. It has a mind of its own its happened a good 4-5 times since I got it.

Hey man if you call during the week or email us anytime we will get it fixed right up for you! More than likely just the frank switch adjustment. Little tweak and you will be back in action.

#813 4 years ago
Quoted from scruffypinball:

Excited to say I’m in on 148! I’m so excited to get this game. I know the butter abs just got in, but where were we before that?
I have the same question bob c- is the rgb Kit the spider in the eye?
Thank you spooky for making such a cool game.

The eyes are the upgrade kit. The skulls were discontinued and not available.

4 weeks later
#1121 4 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I was playing a game tonight and all of the sudden I heard a loud buzzing noise. I turned down the volume and quickly discovered that the buzzing was coming from the servo for the lock diverter. It only happens when the diverter is in the left lock position. Has anyone else experienced this, and is there a fix?

Go to the "servo utilities" right away! Check to see that when the diverter moves to the left that it does not press up against the ramp side.
If it does back the setting down a few numbers until it no longer makes contact!

#1122 4 years ago
Quoted from mthirkell:

I just unboxed #146 and there’s no latch on the coin door lock!!! I can’t even play it! Is this a joke? Am I missing something? Would this ever happen in a Stern game??[quoted image]

Get ahold of us in email form and we will get you a replacement right away! We hate to see it just as much as you do believe me! Their is just 1 screw that holds that on. As was said its almost certainly still hidden in the game somewhere so be careful of that going forward.

#1211 4 years ago
Quoted from MANTO1975:

Just going over my machine and it seems to be missing a few little parts, could someone please confirm this for me please, the arch over the right ramp is missing a screw, the bracket on the arch that the screw goes through is about 8mm up, is there also meant to be a spacer between to bracket and where it screws to? Please see photos, also in the other photos it seems to be missing a steel spacer, is this correct?[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Just a screw no spacer. Email me at [email protected] and we will get you a screw in the mail right away! Ill add a lock washer prevent it from happening again.

1 month later
#1680 4 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

My tilt bounces to through two warnings to tilt in one shake. What is the tilt timing that will fix this in the settings?
Physically it's on the lowest it can be (bobber)

Quoted from JustEverett:

I had the same issue with the factory setup. I would barely touch the game and tilt out. Even tilted through my girlfriends ball once (she was pissed after a 60 mill point ball 1 ). I just kept moving mine to a more forgiving setting until I finally got it where I thought it needs to be for the game. Just my opinion, but with the side to side action you can get with Alice, a player really needs to be able to nudge quite a bit. I'm surprised to hear you are to the loosest setting and still having problems because I think I could still loosen it up quite a bit on mine.

Also double check the bracket under the tilt is centered around the tilt fellas it can be adjusted by just loosening the one screw and sliding.

2 weeks later
#1791 4 years ago

Hey ladies and gentleman, i am looking over my build calendar here. I't looks like every Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle machine currently on order will be built, buffed, and boxed by December 2nd! If you are looking for a very short wait time on a limited game that is very nearly sold out now is your chance. Email [email protected] with the keyword "CHRISTMAS" and i will personally see to it your game is boxed and on a truck in time for the holiday. After Christmas production on ACNC will be completely halted if sold out or last few remaining games will trickle out in 2020. Thanks to everyone who has supported us and made this our 2nd best selling game ever! P.s. Don't worry Fawzma wont be letting up on this code anytime soon still tons of goodness to come!

Topper (resized).jpgTopper (resized).jpg
#1805 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

Delivery Tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First time with NIB. How long does that truck driver wait? Unboxing and inspection isn't going to be fast I would think?

That is a GREAT question!!!! I will address this here actually as i probably should have already by now!
Step 1 DO NOT let the driver leave or sign ANYTHING until the following steps are COMPLETE.
Step 2 Check the outside cardboard carton for any tears or signs of a forklift collision.
Step 3 Cut the straps on outside and remove carton. (It has internal straps also. Leave those intact)
Step 4 Check around where the hinge is bolted to the cabinet head and check for large cracks in the wood. If a game has been dropped hard by a forklift driver this is where the damage will most likely be.
Step 5 An overall final look for anything out of place.

IF ANY damage is on the game call us immediately and refuse to accept shipment from the shipping company!

Past this, hopefully anything internally broken we can get you replacement parts for or work with you to repair it!

#1809 4 years ago

thinking of bending the top bend of the scoop a bit; assume it won't crack or anything but not sure.

You have the right idea.

#1811 4 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

You mean, bent it upwards (vertically)? I was thinking of twisting it a bit counter clockwise

twist very slightly

#1874 4 years ago

Very very close! Just Final inspection today then to be cleaned and boxed!

20191009_104837 (resized).jpg20191009_104837 (resized).jpg20191009_105538 (resized).jpg20191009_105538 (resized).jpg
#1878 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

My sure you get my add-ons correct.

Had that thought as well lol!

#1889 4 years ago
Quoted from boustrophedonic:

Made the road trip to Benton yesterday to pick up number 346. Thanks to KT & Charlie for the VIP factory tour! Machine plays great and the blue powder coating is so awesome! I got to some modes I haven't seen before & it shoots really smooth. I think I need to figure out how to tune the ball save in the middle (right now it grabs the ball but then drops it SDTM, I thought maybe it's supposed to fling it back in play?)
I did notice one major QC lapse... there was a tiny piece of tape stuck to my coin door latch. I wish manufacturers would learn their lesson about the importance of a perfect, minty coin latch. How am I supposed to show off the inside of my machine when there's a piece of tape in the one place everyone checks? There has to be a cabinet replacement program for these kinds of issues, right? [quoted image]

the magnet save should throw the ball upwards. There are multiple settings in the game feature menu that adjust the timing to make it work correctly. However be sure the game is at about 7 degrees we test them here at 7 and dont let them go unless they work.

#1892 4 years ago

Wait, is the game supposed to be played at 7 degrees? I've been playing mine at the standard 6.5 degrees.

open to interpretation in a way. plays easier at 6.5 and smooth. 7 it physically functions better as far as frank and magnet and ball traps.

#1894 4 years ago

They also make digital versions.

M5C-1-Pendulum-Style-Inclinometer (resized).jpgM5C-1-Pendulum-Style-Inclinometer (resized).jpg
#1906 4 years ago
Quoted from Alamo_Pin:

I would love some help with properly adjusting the ball-lock switches in Frank. The switches will consistently stop working, so I will take off the glass and adjust the switches with my finger (I have a tool but have a tough time reaching these switches with the tool). Then the switches will work properly for a game or two. Then after a few games, the switches stop registering again. And as others have mentioned, the ball search does not lift Frank high enough to release the balls, so the only recourse is to stop the game and remove the glass and manually remove the balls. It's been extremely frustrating.
Is there some specific way I should bend these switches to make them more responsive? Other than this issue, wow, I love this game!.

Throw an email my way ill get ya some video. [email protected]

#1936 4 years ago
Quoted from brucipher:

Hey everyone...new owner here! Really enjoying it so far and very impressed (my first Spooky game). Bought a HUO machine that the previous owner had for about a week (so practically brand new).
Several questions/issues. Sorry, I guess I could have scoured this thread (my bad).
1. Sometimes after a game ends, the machine reboots. It often seems to happen when I put a high score in, but not always. Anyone else have this issue? Software bug? I noticed that my machine is running code 1.0.7.1 (and the most recent code on Spooky's website is 1.0.7.0).
Temporary fix for a memory issue. Our guys are working on it and it does sound like they have figured it out just need some time to implement it.
2. Is there any way to make adjustments to the magnet save? Mine just grabs the ball, it wiggles around a little, and drops it down the drain - it does not toss it back up into the playfield.
There are options for the delay time on the magnet pulse in the game settings. Also this depends heavily on the pitch of the game as to which setting works.
3. The LCD screen has 2 dead/stuck pixels. Worth worrying about, or not a big deal?
The manufacturer of the screens claims that is within tolerances (i dont agree) we can sell you a new one though at our cost.

The game is really fun to shoot, and while some of the shots are tight I am hitting a lot of the shots after only owning the game after a day. Not sure what all the complaining is about. Music, code, art, display, etc. are all top notch!
Only minor complaint would be the game seems dark (I feel like I might have read that complaint elsewhere too). I think I will look into adding spotlights or maybe building some stadium type lighting.
We have had a couple people mention this i will pass it on to the programming team.
Anyhow - excited to be a part of the club! Will definitely be following this thread more closely moving forward!

#1945 4 years ago
Quoted from KingHebes:

Set up #221 tonight! Fun game for sure. Heres my review so far. Initial impression was great. Loved the thank you sticker on the leg box and the little Easter eggs scattered throughout. Awesome that the legs aren't just chrome or black, they are castle material . When i opened the coin door i noticed the inside of the coin door is very dusty. Like the door was upside down uncovered for a very long time or something. The side art blades are also peeling slightly on the left side. The lcd screen wood trim has like black strings or threads sticking out of the wood around the edges of the screen, i can probably razor blade them off and clean it up a bit. As an operator, the coin box seems slightly annoying to get out, especially if it has a lot of quarters, as the playfield under handle thing is directly above the coin box. Those are the only negative things I've found so far physically. No dimpling or clear coat pooling as of yet but only got maybe 15 or 20 games in (couldnt say the same about my Jurassic park unfortunately) . Really loving it so far and happy with my purchase. It feels good as all spooky machines do. I really enjoy the different feel of different manufacturers machines.
I had a few questions for spooky since they regularly post here.
What balls do you ship with your game? Size/material/vendor? They feel heavier than other balls ive used from marco or pinball life. Just thinking what to replace them with in the future.
What type/brand of rubbers are installed?
Were you all carving pumpkins in the shop or something last week? I swear the plastic wrap smelled like pumpkins while i was unboxing it xD. Seemed fitting for it to smell that way coming from your spooky boutique company!
Is there a manual somewhere for this game? The settings/adjustments menu is pretty daunting so a table of contents would make things easier.
Still learning the rules and such, but the magnet save throws my ball down the drain every time, except that one time it threw it up back into play and it was awesome. Is it supposed to go in drain or back into play or is it rule dependant?
While inspecting all plugs before powering up i noticed what looks like hot glue on the majority of plugs under the playfield sealing them into place. What's up with that? What if something needs to be replaced?
And lastly, awesome job with this game. It seems really fun, simple, and challenging at the same time. The sound and graphics are great. I haven't played all The monsters yet, but they all seem unique and fun so far, not your usual light chaser. The machine feels built really well and made with good parts, especially compared to my new sterns(Jurassic and deadpool). Im glad there is a metal ball trough cover to lift up the playfield, instead of the plastic ones stern switched to(i swear they feel like they will break off someday). The art pieces and sculptures in the game look and feel like a nice quality product, not cheaply made plastic.
Congratulations on your newest game Spooky! Your passion for pinball shows through your builds. Looking forward to many more titles from you all! Thank you for the breath of fresh air and for carving your own niche into the realm of pinball manufacturers.
(Btw i love both Jurassic park and deadpool also, but spooky has done a lot of things right with their build that i wish stern would do. And i don't think its just because i have pros.)[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

First and foremost i do not believe you will see any pooling as we have had 0 reports of pooling on ACNC. We really do believe we have nailed down the root of most of the playfield issues seen in recent years and are making the best playfield we have ever made. Secondly i apologize for the dusty coin door it must have been the bottom of the pallet and the guys don't normally have to clean that part so they probably didn't notice! Shoot me an email and ill send new interior graphics your way! PinballLife supplies our pinballs and perfect play rubbers. Our service guy is working on an online manual however in the meantime our shop number is 815-541-0051 we are available 5 days a week to help and also you can email me at [email protected] most of the time i will get you a timely answer 7 days a week. I test all the magnets here personally to be sure they work. You will occasionally see a fail but it should work out of the box. If it doesnt it is almost always due to it being set to a different pitch than at the factory. We play them at close to 7 here. There are 4 settings in the menu under game features that adjust the pulse delay time also. The hot glue just keeps plugs secure in shipping and gameplay. Shakers and vibration are pretty violent! It is super easy to peel off if something does need to be replaced.

Overall glad you love your game and i think you will continue to enjoy it when you see how deep the code is! With MORE STILL COMING!

#2002 4 years ago

Hey guys full release video for our ACNC Topper should be out tomorrow! They are wrapping up some loose ends and gearing up for full production on it.
Video of the fully interactive RGB and Motorized features is on the way! Email [email protected] to get on the list for full details soon!

IMG_1181 (resized).jpgIMG_1181 (resized).jpg
#2042 4 years ago

A cable with a string of glue on it caused the issue. Found the customers number got out of bed and called from my personal phone at 8pm just to make sure he got to play his game... we are not perfect fellas. Shipping guys make mistakes. The game is up and running.

Remember these are all hand made by full time guys not factory worker robots. We have never filled air nail spots it just never came up.
99.9% of out of the box issues are cables loosened in shipping. We anchor and zip tie them all but going across the country in a truck is hard on connectors.

#2079 4 years ago

Gate can be adjusted by just pulling up on the gate lever a hair.

#2134 4 years ago

Have to get code bugs fixed before you can add fellas... cant just keep adding new features without fixing and perfecting the old. Our guy will still be on this game for months.

#2190 4 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Turns out this was due to a faulty 5/12v power supply. Temporary one in there, and I'm back to playing!

Seriously impressed on how fast you chased this issue down i think you are a better tech than me lol!

Quoted from Gryszzz:

SpookyLuke
I'm 394 big guy. Do me a big flavor and just make sure mine is all tightened up and in better shape than the the 393 before it.
There's some tubs of Planters cheeseballs riding on this (they're way better I think).
YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING AWESOME!
❤ YA TEAM SPOOKY

I'm on it man!

#2194 4 years ago
Quoted from Veith:

My game arrived yesterday I am extremely upset with the Spooky crew! How dare they send me a game that works perfectly with no adjustments right out of the box. How am I going to bitch about stuff? No Key Lock issues, no rattling, nothing. Man.... I guess I will just play the crap out of it and enjoy?? Thanks Spooky and as many have said, you rock!!

Prayers.

#2238 4 years ago
Quoted from BudManPinFan:

Just in time for Halloween #323 is in the house! Well technically it’s in the garage and probably will be until this weekend, too much going on over the next few days. Only issue was a hole in the box and whatever caused it went all the way through the blanket wrapped around it and lightly scratched the back of the back box. Hopefully that’s the extent of it! The carrier wanted me to sign before he would let me open it and I said no way, then pointed out the hole in the box and he let me open it. I cut away some of the blanket and he took a picture and made a note of it on the sheet before I signed it.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

FANTASTIC JOB! Opening the box first is always a good idea! NEVER let these truck drivers talk you out of inspecting your shipment!

#2324 4 years ago
Quoted from Yoreland:

Just got Mine #376. Straight away the ball gets stuck in the crypt lock. What's going on with this??? What is it supposed to be doing? How do I fix this?
Video of the problem below:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/in4EBepADqpefx6E7
Thanks!

Please email me. Always email with issues fellas i dont scan pinside every day lol.

#2329 4 years ago
Quoted from KingHebes:

If I'm violating something let me know and I can remove this, but I made a price card for my location game using the backglass art, since Spooky doesn't provide one. Feel free to print it out and use it if you want, it's basic but works. I printed at FedEx on glossy card stock and it looks good. You will need to resize this slightly, or just cut off a little extra around the edges. It seems Spooky uses a slightly smaller rule card than Williams.[quoted image]

You are good man! Well done!

#2338 4 years ago

Hearing multiple reports now of the shooter lane getting extra balls issue. I am looking into it as i am getting mixed reports as to why.
1. Keep in mind if the balls in the trough get stacked (which is a common) it will shoot out a few to clear itself.
2. I am told this can be due to changing the balls in the game a couple times now including (javagrind) above.
3. Also can be faulty optos from the manufacturer.
4. We are looking into any potential code bugs that could be contributing.

If you guys have issues please please please email us so we can track down these things ASAP and get it solved!

As far as magna save goes i am personally testing them all here to atleast an 80% success rate. By far the most common change is the pitch of the game needs to be 6.8-7 if your pitch at home is different from what we test at you will have to change your settings in the menu and possibly turn the magnet pole itself to get it going strong.

Also the frank switch sometimes needs to be tweaked here is a quick link. Super easy fix.

#2341 4 years ago

Wait, what's this? This is new.

Yes you can actually loosen the nut on the pole a twist the center and re tighten. Shouldn't need to do this as i test them all here which is why i have not mentioned it but it seems it may be necessary for some of you. I only recommend doing this if all other options are exhausted first. Be sure not to set the metal core low as it could wear the playfield then.

#2342 4 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

I get two balls in the shooter lane about 1/20 balls. Seems like either the first ball is bouncing back in or isn't being given enough force to make it all the way out?

We are adding a trough power setting to tune this. Very possible.

#2358 4 years ago

Try checking your shooter lane switches in test fellas. Maybe need an adjustment up or down a squeak. I talked to our programmer and he thinks that is a plausible theory.

#2360 4 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Mine is never kicking one out and then a second, it's always failing to get the first one out, and then kicking two at once. Could be an issue though if it's possible for a ball to not make it out but also not trigger the jam opto?

That is 100% correct. If the trough becomes stacked (failed attempt) it will then launch out 2 so it is unstacked. We are adding a trough coil power setting so this can be adjusted to hopefully not fail.

#2438 4 years ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

Is this launching two balls in the shooter and game resets common with this game now.
I have one ordered and all this is worrying.

75% of the time the 2 balls launching is a ball failing to get out of the trough then firing to so that it clears itself and resets properly this is not uncommon in pinball in general. However we have added a trough power setting to the next update. I turned a game down here that was set at default 25 power and failing fairly often. After switching it to 20 power it was run 50 times in a row without failure. No big deal. We are also chasing down the possibility of a code bug causing it in certain situations again it will get fixed these things happen.

The game resets are NOT a physical issue! Not like the game is losing power or anything wild. The resets are set to happen (In between games ONLY) to clear the memory every so often to avoid lag. The guys believe they have a solution and are hoping to have it in the next code update. Again this is not like a short circuit or loss of power this is on purpose simply to keep the game running as fast as possible.

Side note i apologize if my response is a bit slow right now i am in and out of the shop!

1 week later
#2609 4 years ago

Nope no need for the topper

#2622 4 years ago

Update has a ton of fixes for the ball search and extra ball from trough issue as well as adjustment for trough failure.
Tech guys here are all hands on deck fixing the memory. Just be patient with us I am told it is way more complicated than I can understand lol. Topper code is next on the list for improvement also. It is very early currently. Again we are not stopping on this games code anytime soon we are not going to leave you guys hanging who knows what could come yet. This game was a whole new system for our guy and it has been an uphill battle. We are getting better every day.

1 week later
#2727 4 years ago

Optos commonly do flat out go bad. First things i usually check though are 1. Push wires into connector on bottom side with a tiny flat head. Sometimes the punch works loose. 2. Reflow solder joints or look for tiny strands of wire possibly touching. 3. Replace opto and connectors

#2737 4 years ago

Get ahold of me specifically gryszzz. I'll take care of ya.

2 months later
#3700 4 years ago

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YexlFMEvNUIg0XUCcnzSg2mnJOxKiiLJ

New code memory leak solved. New content. More already in the works.

4 weeks later
#4140 4 years ago
Quoted from scottieIA:

This is my first day with ACNC. I installed a knocker, shaker, put the disk in on the magna save. I also installed the art blades but I already tore them moving the playfield . Anyhow I tested the shaker in the menu and it don't work, nor does any of the coils. But it plays fine and I got the knocker to fire on extra ball and replay (shaker still don't work). I'll keep working on it but I'm open to any suggestions on why the coils don't fire on the test menu and getting the shaker to work. I'm at 1.1 code.

Recent unexpected code bug! Already fixed for next update! Didn't see that one comin lol i don't get over to this thread much lately fellas so don't be afraid to email me questions or give us a call.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
East Rochester, NY
7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 0.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 14.00
$ 300.00
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 20.00
$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 64.00
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SpookyLuke.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alice-coopers-nightmare-castle-club-enter-at-own-risk?tu=SpookyLuke and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.