(Topic ID: 208341)

Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle Club: Enter at own risk!

By Sarge

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,004 posts
  • 418 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 hours ago by tbutler6
  • Topic is favorited by 147 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
20240419_072738 (resized).jpg
20240406_140302 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
20240223_080239 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
C3CA2F4A-C28C-400F-B349-DC92FF51521A (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
20231007_142204 (resized).jpg
20231007_142451 (resized).jpg
20231007_140542 (resized).jpg
20231007_140446 (resized).jpg
20231007_142049 (resized).jpg
20231007_140659 (resized).jpg
20231007_142245 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2320 Technical information Posted by Coyote (4 years ago)

Post #2361 New Magnet assistance device Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (4 years ago)

Post #2425 Machine board information. Posted by Coyote (4 years ago)

Post #2524 Mechanical upgrade Posted by Cyberrocker (4 years ago)

Post #3201 Display mod (to standard screen) Posted by Mr_Outlane (4 years ago)

Post #3385 ACNC Rubber Chart Posted by KingPinGames (4 years ago)

Post #3413 ACNC Light wiring diagram Posted by JustEverett (4 years ago)

Post #3440 ACNC Service Manual Posted by KingPinGames (4 years ago)

Post #3898 Ball launch fix Posted by rotordave (4 years ago)

Post #3944 Spooky ACNC repair videos - Guillotine, Frankenstein, Diverter. Posted by Ripshill (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Maide.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#115 5 years ago

I got an email from PinballSTAR today to confirm that I wanted a butter cabinet, and ahh that cabinets in those pictures look so good. I am very excited to get my game later this year! It's going to be sooo smooth.

2 weeks later
#132 5 years ago

The people over at SDTM are going to be doing a video review of ACNC soon. Looking forward to that!

1 month later
#207 5 years ago

Those decals look great! I was surprised by how much standup decals made TNA feel more complete, and I bet these will too.

It seems like a missed opportunity to not make the "RIP SCOTT!" sticker a gravestone, though.

#215 5 years ago

You're going to love it! I had so much fun playing it at TPF. I cannot wait for mine to be delivered later this year.

#243 5 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

I played this game on location last summer and wasn’t impressed at all. Now the game is intriguing me again!

It's my understanding that the code has only really been in a shippable state for a couple months now. It was really fun to play at TPF, and the general consensus since then has been pretty positive. It's a fun monster pin with some cool shots, great artwork, killer soundtrack, unique molds, and a fun light show. It really looks and plays like a quality pin game. If you couldn't tell, I am very excited to get mine later this year. :^)

Make sure your location has the latest code, and give it another shot!

#267 5 years ago

I believe the coinbox is the same as almost every other solid-state machine.

See if you can find these parts in-country, or if somewhere like PinballLife will ship USPS to avoid ridiculous import duties.
Box: 545-5090-00
Lid: 535-5013-03
Lock Pin (optional): 535-7772-00
Lock Bracket (optional): 535-7562-00

#286 5 years ago

Congratulations, it looks great! Hope you enjoy it!

I still can't wait for mine.

#305 5 years ago

Yikes! You did a great job with that. I definitely would have half-ass'd a fix for that.

I bet Spooky will be out double-checking every single game on the line tomorrow morning.

#336 5 years ago

The game compares visually quite well to the Stern LE right beside it. Spooky should be very proud of that!

1 month later
#741 4 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

Spooky posted that Butters are on the line, so the numbers will be all over the place for the current run.

On that note, I just received a final-invoice email for my mid-300s Butter ACNC. I cannot wait to have this thing after playing it so many times at TPF.

3 weeks later
#995 4 years ago

I was told my #300~s butter cabinet ACNC shipped on Wednesday. It'll probably be here next week

#998 4 years ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

unless spooky is reassigning numbers, why not say you are #349?

I don't think they reassign numbers. I didn't remember what my number was, and didn't want to go looking through emails. Thanks for reminding me

#1023 4 years ago

My ACNC is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow, I can't wait!

#1034 4 years ago

I joined the club today with a butter cabinet and all the fixings. I've only put 10 or so games on it, but I managed a "high" score on game 2 or 3, so I'm having fun.

Here's a photo album of random parts of unboxing, some pictures of the cabinet, and it side-by-side with a Monster Bash LE. The glossy finish on ACNC reflects a lot more detail than the glossy decal does on MBr. Fan-cy. I think it's noticeably darker than Monster Bash on the playfield, but it's not too dark, Monster Bash is just really bright.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/bsna3mYvauRKLd8F7

#1059 4 years ago

I had this happen for the first time today during a really good Frank multiball. Ball-search seemed to just run forever after this. Is there supposed to be that large gap in the rails of the ramp?

StuckBall2 (resized).pngStuckBall2 (resized).pngstuck_ramp (resized).pngstuck_ramp (resized).png
#1062 4 years ago

Thanks, Medisinyl! It happened on the last game I was going to play before I left to go to work, so I haven't had a chance to take the glass off and fix it. Maybe the ramp is way forward.

#1206 4 years ago

I saw a ton of posts and thought some sort of announcement happened.. nope, it's just above-and-beyond customer service. Go team Spooky!

This reminds me of the Iron Maiden LE that shipped without a ball-trough... hard to play the game that way. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-maiden-le-missing-part Pinball is HARD!

#1282 4 years ago

I'm hoping for more oomph from Crypt Multiball. There's no music right now or anything to make the multiball more exciting. I have trouble figuring out if glowing shots are Crypt Jackpots or just that was lit before I started the MB.

1 week later
#1406 4 years ago

Any chance we'll be able to disable Match and get that time back between games? I disable match on all my games at home because it's on freeplay anyway!

1 week later
#1457 4 years ago
Quoted from DrMark12PA:

I played a friend's ACNC 2 months ago (I'm #249 so have mine eventually arriving) and noticed that every shot into the left scoop shot out basically to the flippers which resulted in hit back up into the scoop over and over. We couldn't figure out come to break the cycle of flipper to scoop back to flipper back to scoop etc..... anyone else had this issue?

Catch the ball instead of flipping it? Deadbounce to the other flipper?

#1465 4 years ago

There's no way that thing's coming off!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 64.00
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
Machine - For Sale
East Rochester, NY
$ 300.00
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 14.00
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Maide.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alice-coopers-nightmare-castle-club-enter-at-own-risk?tu=Maide and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.