(Topic ID: 208341)

Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle Club: Enter at own risk!

By Sarge

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,002 posts
  • 418 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by darkryder
  • Topic is favorited by 147 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
20240419_072738 (resized).jpg
20240406_140302 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
20240223_080239 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
C3CA2F4A-C28C-400F-B349-DC92FF51521A (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
20231007_142204 (resized).jpg
20231007_142451 (resized).jpg
20231007_140542 (resized).jpg
20231007_140446 (resized).jpg
20231007_142049 (resized).jpg
20231007_140659 (resized).jpg
20231007_142245 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2320 Technical information Posted by Coyote (4 years ago)

Post #2361 New Magnet assistance device Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (4 years ago)

Post #2425 Machine board information. Posted by Coyote (4 years ago)

Post #2524 Mechanical upgrade Posted by Cyberrocker (4 years ago)

Post #3201 Display mod (to standard screen) Posted by Mr_Outlane (4 years ago)

Post #3385 ACNC Rubber Chart Posted by KingPinGames (4 years ago)

Post #3413 ACNC Light wiring diagram Posted by JustEverett (4 years ago)

Post #3440 ACNC Service Manual Posted by KingPinGames (4 years ago)

Post #3898 Ball launch fix Posted by rotordave (4 years ago)

Post #3944 Spooky ACNC repair videos - Guillotine, Frankenstein, Diverter. Posted by Ripshill (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Lethal_Inc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#223 5 years ago

This has got to be the least talked about machine that I have ever seen, why? I have yet to see or play one and it looks awesome. Lyons pinball has one and I need to go check it out and make my own opinion of it.

#236 5 years ago
Quoted from Drew13:

Yuri, it's really good. There is also one at the control room in the springs if you're ever down there.

Thanks, don’t get to the Springs much but I guess Kevin has some issues with his and is waiting for some parts before I can go check it out. Do you have one yourself? Man, that would be awesome!

#240 5 years ago

Drew that’s great. I’ll have to check it out sometime.

#255 5 years ago

Someone post some videos of gameplay already please!

#258 5 years ago

No worries, just thought some of you proud owners would be sharing some gameplay. Wow.

1 year later
#5753 3 years ago

I played this game for the first time yesterday at a local barcade and it really surprised me. Now I want one. So the first 500 games are LE’s made by Spooky and someone else makes them now? How is the last ability in a home environment? Seems pretty deep to beat all the monsters to get to BDB. I would need to sell Iron Maiden to get this so I don’t know if I would regret this swap. I really like IRMD but the auto plunge not working all the time has really left me with a sour taste on this game otherwise the code, shots, rules, call outs, animations are top notch and don’t know if I will ever defeat the beast. Plus resale value, don’t know if ACNC will hold its value. I have seen a lot of them sit for awhile before selling. Thoughts?

#5757 3 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

No one makes them now. 500 were made by spooky, limited run, that's it.

So what are these Sold Rock bronze, silver, and gold editions I see at Alicecooperpinball.com?

#5758 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

I'm having the same problem with my Stern Star Trek. It's common on Sam games. I think the Cliffy's in the shooter lane might be part of it in my case (other have discovered this). And the forks on the auto launcher probably need to be bend in like an arrow /\ but not too much. Replace coil sleeve and clean up parts.

IRMD is a spike 2 game not SAM. I am totally aware of all the tweaks but that’s my point. Messing with the auto launch every so often takes away the fun of just playing a game that suppose to play the way it was intended.

#5762 3 years ago
Quoted from ChipScott:

When you pull up that website, notice how in the URL there is a triangle with an exclamation point! I don't think this is a legit website, at all

I think it’s legit. I just called them and was told that these games were still part of the original Spooky run but made for them and Alice Coopers charity. Signed stuff by Alice and a few graphics changes but otherwise the same but more expensive.

#5765 3 years ago

Dudes I’m not trying to make a shooter launch fix for IRMD here, I can and have read IRMD thread. I’m more interested in ACNC details. Rock on!

#5768 3 years ago
Quoted from darkryder:

I have Maiden LE and Alice LE. Would not sell Maiden for Alice if it were me. They are both amazing games, I would save up and try to get both. Alice can be frustrating to play. It’s unforgiving and clunky and the code was still pretty buggy the last time I played mine. The Frank switches can also be problematic, but that can be fixed. If I had to give up one, Alice would go first, as much as I enjoy both.
[quoted image]

Awesome line up! I have IRMD pro so that being considered ACNC would probably have that beat. Don’t have anymore room so one has to go and Maidens on the chopping block. Maybe...Lol.

#5774 3 years ago
Quoted from ChipScott:

Oh wow, cool! ...and if you could get a signed game as well, even better!!!
I will say, the only thing that strikes me is unusual is that they say that they're "taking deposits" and that once they receive the deposit they will get the game built (they say that they are being "built to order") and they'll "call you once the game is built and ready to ship.".... Strange as Spooky is not actively making this game anymore.... So, if that's truly the case, this would be a game that's being built at Spooky....so I would strongly recommend before giving that third party any actual money / business, to call and talk with someone at Spooky and see if they're aware and familiar with this company/charity to confirm that this is a truly legit thing.
If It does turn out to be a legit thing, please post back and let us know!

I have my eyes on several HUO ones and not NIB through this site. I could care less about signatures. I just wanted to know more specifics on production of this game. What were the original prices of these several years ago?

#5782 3 years ago

I guess they could all be LE’s since only 500 were made. How is the sound system? I hear it can boom pretty loud. I played on location and could hear the bass even at the low volume it was at. I think I’m gonna pull the trigger.

#5789 3 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

The sound is fantastic. They have a dedicated amp that’s accessible through the coin door with adjustable high, mid, and sub and it’s LOUD. The ambient sounds and music are some of my favorite of any game. The creepy screams and moans in this game are sometimes overlooked but they’re really well done. The sound and lighting do a fantastic job of making you feel like you’re in a creepy haunted mansion.

Safe to say you probably don’t need a external sub for this game then?

#5797 3 years ago
Quoted from madamyates:

Ordered mine in May 2020 but no word on when it will be ready. Last I heard in December 2020 is that they are building one per week once their manufacturer gets the playfields to them. I suspect it’ll be quite some time before mine is ready. How long did everyone else wait?

What did you order?

#5800 3 years ago

Nice! I thought Spooky didn’t make anymore or are you getting one of those solid rock models? Congrats!

#5806 3 years ago
Quoted from madamyates:

I ordered mine about 1-2 days before the Sold Out announcement so I suspect it's one of theirs but I have no idea to be honest. I jokingly asked if I ordered the last one but they responded "not quite".

From Spooky?

#5833 3 years ago

For all you owners, how reliable has this game been? As DNO noted above, does this game have a manual for troubleshooting and parts references?

#5847 3 years ago

Do you guys think these ball stuck trees from Pinball Life are needed?

ACNC Stucky Ball Tree (resized).jpgACNC Stucky Ball Tree (resized).jpgball saver 1 (resized).jpgball saver 1 (resized).jpg
#5850 3 years ago

There is actually 2, one near the left loop and ramp, another for the upper playfield.

#5865 3 years ago

I’m joining the club! Paid for and shipped today from a pinsider. Now I have to make room for it. Can’t wait! Plus new code coming, this game is gonna kick ass!

#5869 3 years ago

So there was a recent code update this last January, version 1.1.0.4?

#5882 3 years ago

Yes please show a video of the UV effects with the pin stadiums. Do you have to have the shaker?

#5888 3 years ago

Is it difficult removing the resistors from the circuit with the magnets? How is this done.

#5891 3 years ago

Thanks I’ll have to see once I get my game. Since what date or serial number is considered a late build?

#5913 3 years ago

Want to get a real knocker for this game and noticed in Pinball Life that they have a P-ROC knocker and shaker expansion board assembly. Is this part needed for the knocker to work? How does it connect to the game? Thanks!

#5920 3 years ago

Being delivered tomorrow!! Can’t wait to dive into this game!! What rubbers are stock on this game and should I change them to regular black rubber? All my games have regular rubbers and that’s what I’m use to.

#5923 3 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Clear silicon... and they are crazy bouncy. I’d recommend swapping them out (easy to do)

What did you swap yours out to?

#5930 3 years ago

Got the game setup late last night so don’t have much time on it yet. Just checking everything over and noticed a few items. What size screw is missing on the back side of my arch? Also, looks like my amplifier is different than the earlier pictures ones. Is this just the newer version? What awesome artwork on this game!

276173B0-170A-491F-A210-1D24D269B19F (resized).jpeg276173B0-170A-491F-A210-1D24D269B19F (resized).jpeg3E1B9012-3425-4DE2-AE13-ED845AD069D2 (resized).jpeg3E1B9012-3425-4DE2-AE13-ED845AD069D2 (resized).jpeg
#5932 3 years ago

It's probably a 6-32 screw that screws into the standoff. Hey Charlie, can you shed any light on the amplifier I have in my game? I can send you more pictures if needed. The serial number of my game is ACNC0217180276. Thanks!

#5934 3 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

It's probably a 6-32 screw that screws into the standoff. Hey Charlie, can you shed any light on the amplifier I have in my game? I can send you more pictures if needed. The serial number of my game is ACNC0217180276. Thanks!

What number is my game based off the serial number? Just curious.

#5936 3 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

Yours is machine #276 with a build date of 02-17-18. Looks like you will be celebrating a birthday next week!

Cool! Good to know what all those numbers meant

#5945 3 years ago

What is the correct flipper alignment on this game? Back edge of flippers without the rubbers lined up to the alignment holes right?

#5946 3 years ago

Also, if I don’t want to deal with glass rattle right now and just use a external sub can I just do the same as most machines and connect with alligator clips to the botttom cabinet speaker. Any harm in running the wires to the sub when the amp in the game is powering that speaker too? Which side of the terminals is positive and negative? Thanks!

#5955 3 years ago

What about hooking up an external sub? Wires from cabinet speaker to psw10? Should I turn the amp bass setting off?

#5962 3 years ago

How to you change the difficulty setting from easy? I can only enter 2 rooms from the foyer and I don’t see it anywhere in the menu.

#5964 3 years ago

Ok cool thanks. How about the guillotine, is it suppose to go down and stop the ball, then release when you cut Alice’s head off? Does it only work in that mode?

#5967 3 years ago

So the servo moving the blade up and down doesn’t really coordinate with the game animation for Alice or am I just not seeing it? This game is hard but addicting as shit! I think it’s all dialed in except my left scoop kick out. So inconsistent. I’ve tweaked the scoop, tested, and varied the coil power so much where I think I have it and then in game it doesn’t always go to the right flipper. Good thing for the ball save. Getting weapons are killer for the mode. What does the top magnet option for spooky or original do?

#5986 3 years ago

Want to add a knocker kit and was going to get it from Pinball Life. Do I need the knocker and shaker expansion board assembly too?

#5989 3 years ago

No no shaker or knocker. Can someone take a picture of this expansion board and where it mounts or goes to please. I guess I’ll need one. I don’t really like shakers and pinstadium lighting is too expensive.

#5995 3 years ago

After you hit the guillotine shot, sometimes a fast roll down that right wire form will make the ball hop off the spiral and go into the out lane instead of the in lane. Where should I tweak it so it stays in “the vortex of doom”?

#5997 3 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

Here is where it is located in the back box.
[quoted image]

Sweet, looks like I have that board on my game already. Just install the knocker and plug it in right? Just installed the speaker light kit and it looks awesome! Like how it changes color with the modes. This game fuckin rocks!!

#6001 3 years ago
Quoted from awassig:

Is it much a difference hooking up a PSW10 to ACNC ? I have the opportunity to purchase one for $50.00 but didnt want to add it if it didnt add anything to the game....The factory setup is pretty nice as it is.
Anyone hook up a

I did because I got a lot of glass rattle with the stock system and didn't have anti-rattle tape. Sounds great for the time being. If I get some tape I’ll try the stock system again because it does kick ass. For $50 I would jump on that.

#6011 3 years ago

Navigating the menus and changing settings is a little different on Spooky games but I’m getting used to it. I changed the attract mode to have sounds and I have never heard it besides in game play, is that normal?

#6017 3 years ago

Is there anything missing at the top of my back box? As you can see from the picture, the latch is in the locked position but I can still remove the back glass.

5CA56534-03F8-44BF-8BA6-B964D53244F3 (resized).jpeg5CA56534-03F8-44BF-8BA6-B964D53244F3 (resized).jpeg
#6024 3 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Is there anything missing at the top of my back box? As you can see from the picture, the latch is in the locked position but I can still remove the back glass.
[quoted image]

Can anybody else remove the translite with the latch locked?

#6027 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:There are four wood screws holding on the upper playfield. All ramps have to come off first. PITA!! And it was not so easy putting it all back together.
**Some serious advise!!!! Don't attempt this without art blade protectors. You will destroy them! I guarantee it!!! **

So if you need to remove the upper playfield and you have side blade art, they will get damaged without the protectors? No other way to remove the upper playfield?

#6031 3 years ago

Yea, I already fucked mine up a little and I lower it as evenly as possible. Just tight where the castle and cave molds are on both sides. Sucks. Only game that does this.

#6036 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

At first I thought I had to raise up Frank too. But, turns out, it wasn't that at all. I'm pretty sure now it was that ball switch in franks right side that wasn't registering. I watched that video Spooky posted on adjusting those switches and so far so good. The other thing I have noticed several times, is that the balls are not always being detected in the ball trough. And I already replaced the optos once. A nudge usually fixes the problem so not sure what's happening, but can't ever find a problem in switch test. It always shows all balls in trough. Game @ 6.9 pitch and level side to side front and back.

Having the same issues. I’ll tweak the right Frank/lab lock switch but what did you do about the trough switches?

#6042 3 years ago

Every time I turn my game on my front back box speakers start making a popping noise and you can see the speaker cones pop. I have to remove the trans light and disconnect and reconnect the 4 pin connector to the speakers to make it stop. What could be causing this? Probably my amp settings but why and what to do?

1 week later
#6068 3 years ago

Has anyone had an intermittent right Frank lock switch? Mine doesn’t work every once in a while and when this happens I go into test mode to test the switch and it doesn’t register at all. Push down on the switch arm several times and nothing. I have to tweak the arm a little and then it starts to register again. I watched the video Spooky posted about adjusting it but that does not seem to be the issue because it intermittently does not register at all. Any ideas.

#6084 3 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Has anyone had an intermittent right Frank lock switch? Mine doesn’t work every once in a while and when this happens I go into test mode to test the switch and it doesn’t register at all. Push down on the switch arm several times and nothing. I have to tweak the arm a little and then it starts to register again. I watched the video Spooky posted about adjusting it but that does not seem to be the issue because it intermittently does not register at all. Any ideas.

I am now thinking that every time I turn the game off it does this. First game after being off, right Frank switch does not work. Behavior just as my quoted post. What could be causing this?

#6093 3 years ago
Quoted from PunkPin:

I had this problem forever with my left frank switch to the point I almost just replaced the switch with a new one. Best described as a "lazy switch" because it is adjusted properly and works til I don't play awhile then the first hit won't register but wakes the switch up to work properly each shot after.
I feel like even at the resting position the switch arm was slightly pushing down the button on the switch and it would settle during the time of not playing to the point the button wouldn't click on first hit but that would move the arm and reset it.
I propped the playfield up in the back and removed the switch from the bracket, made sure back of switch arm was clearing button at rest but fully pressing in action. ( Putting it back in bracket will compress it down a bit)
And have not had anymore problems since. Haven't played it in a few since I got R&M but played a game before I wrote this to confirm it's working great first time every time now
[quoted image][quoted image]

Yes, that makes sense. Seems like a hard switch to get to. Did you prop the back of the playfield up like that with the front service rails on the front of the game? I’ll have to try that adjustment. Thanks.

#6114 3 years ago

Curious on the pinstadium hook up to the shaker motor. If you don't have a shaker motor can you still hook it up to the shaker connection board in the back box and still work OK?

#6115 3 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

Just FYI for everyone having issues with the frank lock rollover switches, I’m working with Matt at M&M Creations to help them work out a magnetic read switch to replace these switches. You might shoot sonic a message and let him know there is interest (I’m assuming there is). Lots of people buying their magnetic read switches for R&M are really happy with the results.
I’ve adjusted the second lock switch on Alice 3-4 times and always seem to have problems with it, so I like the idea of replacing it and not having to mess with it.

I'd be interested in this. Never heard of or saw a magnetic read switch but if it makes that shot more reliable, I'm all for it.

#6118 3 years ago

Nice crypt sculpt. Can you make any more by chance?

#6136 3 years ago

How can I check to see if the back magnet is working? Lately when I start a monster mode, the magnet does not capture and hold the ball while the game is doing the comic page thing. I thought every time you start a monster it holds the ball and the spooky setting just randomly drops the ball but still should hold it.

1 week later
#6162 3 years ago

Who else is diggin the latest code. I really like how the screen and loops show green where the weapon is for the currently selected monster. Definitely takes the memorization out of the picture which is fine by me. Is there any kind of incentive to defeat all the monsters when you reach BDB? If not, there should be, it’s difficult to beat them all.

#6166 3 years ago

Do you think we will get anymore updates or is this considered finished?

#6167 3 years ago
Quoted from earetz:

Its great, i created a apron card ages ago with the rooms and monsters list for the weapons that i do not need anymore as its displayed on screen and pf. My concern is the number of bugs that have increased in this update over the last that havent been addressed and some are 3 or 4 updates old that are still there. As a ex programmer its easier to add pretty stuff to give the customer a warm fuzzy feeling, than it is to chase bugs. Hope spooky polish it.

Can you please list the bugs so perhaps Spooky and team can take a look? What bugs have you noticed with the newest update?

#6215 3 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

I just stopped in to say
Fuck I love this game.
That’s all.
rd

Hell yeah! Do you like the new code?

#6226 3 years ago

^^^Check for magnetized balls.

1 week later
#6245 3 years ago

Do ya think we will get any more future code updates or is it considered “finished”?

2 weeks later
#6342 2 years ago

My right Frank lock switch is lazy. If I don’t play for a few days I have to lift the switch arm a few times before it starts to register again. Spooky sent me a replacement and just wondering the best way to access this switch so I can replace it. Thanks!

#6344 2 years ago

Thanks! Too lazy to search the thread.

#6346 2 years ago

Ha ha. I’m also reliable and work constantly.

#6349 2 years ago

Excellent idea, I’ll have to do that next. I added a few visual enhancements, what do ya think? All are fully reversible. 75802FA7-EAA2-4E25-B01B-5A67E50AE17F (resized).jpeg75802FA7-EAA2-4E25-B01B-5A67E50AE17F (resized).jpeg0C0D1718-D50F-41BB-BC16-6DD380E4DB31 (resized).jpeg0C0D1718-D50F-41BB-BC16-6DD380E4DB31 (resized).jpeg5D5B2D3B-B41B-40C7-94F1-3915A0F1CAB4 (resized).jpeg5D5B2D3B-B41B-40C7-94F1-3915A0F1CAB4 (resized).jpegB1664E07-4DC3-480B-8BF5-D1AD41CAB1B1 (resized).jpegB1664E07-4DC3-480B-8BF5-D1AD41CAB1B1 (resized).jpegA0A3570E-1D7A-4356-9142-6F663AEB8B5D (resized).jpegA0A3570E-1D7A-4356-9142-6F663AEB8B5D (resized).jpeg0FBA141D-815A-4FC0-BAD3-FDD5C494C6CE (resized).jpeg0FBA141D-815A-4FC0-BAD3-FDD5C494C6CE (resized).jpeg

1 week later
#6353 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballHaven:

Hello all, I am helping my buddy HopBeard work on his recently acquired ACNC and troubleshooting various problems his machine is having that seem to be consistent with this game historically and faulty switches. His is on the newest code version.
The game is losing track of balls at various points, sometimes all balls in trough isn't registering and other times the locked balls aren't recognized and the game then goes to ball check after the drain and gives some bonus balls while disrupting the game flow. He has recently replaced the balls with high carbon balls, and that didn't solve the issues. He also reached out to Spooky and received a couple extra switches and a new amp for the speakers which were shorting out / feeding back through the sub channel.
We have seen that the game seems to work OK for a few games and once things start failing then they continue to get worse and the game becomes unplayable, and rebooting at that point doesn't solve the issues.
specifically we're going to try to adjust / reflow / replace:
right frank lock switch(es)
crypt switch(es)
trough switches
My questions:
Are we missing anything obvious, for others who have worked on these issues?
Any particular recommended sequence for working through these?
Can the crypt switches be adjusted or worked on without removing the upper playfield?
Thanks in advance.....

I had similar issues and in the end it was magnetized balls. Had to replace the amp, several switches were sent to replace the Frank locks, only the right side on mine needs attention. Spooky even sent me new balls and I used those. Tell them you need new balls and I’m sure they will send some. Great service.

1 week later
#6374 2 years ago

It’s definitely a tight shooter but I really like having a game like this in my collection. Also, this is how you do a upper playfield. Cough cough Mandalorian.

1 month later
#6448 2 years ago

Does anyone have an extra game flyer they could share or sell? Thanks!

1 month later
#6582 2 years ago

Looks like the wire forms just need to be tweaked a little so there is not so much of a ramp for the ball to go over.

#6593 2 years ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

I bought my ACNC from the first owner HUO a few months ago. I knew it was a hard shooter by reputation.
I looked at the flipper bat adjustments and they were set super low. I adjusted them to where there should be and it's like playing a completely different game.
Super easy to back flip to upper playfield, and now can actually catch the ball on the flippers.
If you are struggling with ACNC make sure your flippers are adjusted. I didn't even know they had flipper adjustment holes like Williams games in the playfield they were set so low.

So where should they be adjusted to? Parallel with the lane guides? I can’t back hand either ramp so maybe I’m still too low. Picture?

#6595 2 years ago

Interesting. Is this what Spooky recommends or is this personal preference? I have the tips of my flippers lined up with those holes, which you can’t see with the rubber there.

AB70095E-A4AC-4C2E-AF32-4AD9F280969F (resized).jpegAB70095E-A4AC-4C2E-AF32-4AD9F280969F (resized).jpeg
#6598 2 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

I have had mine low like yours since I got it, outside of one day that I tried them raised a bit, and can backhand the left ramp from a cradle if I hit it right. I think I have the flipper power a bit higher than factory settings. If it’s not right it’s SDTM/nudge city. Great risk/reward. Having the flippers low helps me shooting the orbits and the scoop as well. I tried the flipper bats a bit higher but those orbits and scoop are hard to hit as it is and were downright impossible for me with them raised. YMMV though, give it a shot. I

Yes that’s the trade off. Do you want to be able to shoots the orbits better or back hand the ramp/s. I’ll give it a try and see what I like better.

4 months later
#6849 2 years ago

I have never had a problem with air balls in the upper playfield. Maybe lower your flipper strength a little?

#6867 2 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

I highly recommend updating the flipper bushings to the slightly shorter ones Spooky produced after realizing how high the flippers were sitting on R&M. I've seen lots of comments that they aren't needed on ACNC, but I put them on and people who use to hate the way the game shot now seem to really love it. I could definitely tell the difference from first flip. The rubbers were showing wear very low with the old bushings, so the ball was not making good contact with the flipper. After the install of the new bushings, the ball makes contact right near the center of the flipper.

Did you change the bushing on the upper flipper too, or just the bottom ones?

3 weeks later
#6911 2 years ago

Someone should make a topper with all the monsters and their associated weapons somehow that also interacts with the game play. That would be sweet!

3 weeks later
#6959 2 years ago

What parts are there?

1 month later
#7055 2 years ago

Your amp is shot. Spooky should send you a replacement.

3 months later
#7244 1 year ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

I have same problem going on with my second lock for Frankenstein. I pull glass and fiddle with the switch and it works for a game and then same BS.

My right Frank lock was like this. Asked for a replacement and replaced it, been fine ever since.

4 months later
#7596 1 year ago

Read this entire thread, many troubleshooting ideas and fixes.

2 months later
#7766 1 year ago
Quoted from ghostbc:

Hey guys, If you are like me and love this game but never get very far into it cuz you suck like me(we are all not as good as RotoDave ha ha. Since I asked Jakers about these Precision flipper systems I have installed them in Alice and 2 other games so far and there is no doubt in my mind that you will be more accurate with your shots (good and bad) but in the long run it makes this game so much more enjoyable for me. A friend was ready to let go of his ACNC and bought the system and now it is not on the chopping bock anymore.
My Rush LE and Kiss LE also have the system and both shoot way better. Just ordered for Led Zep and Iron Maiden Le as well. You can tell I am sold on them, if you are a purest and want only as they come from factory more power to ya but for me and my home games why not a better experience for me?
I did do the upper pf mini flipper with a Halo and even though it is a hair smaller I am able to knock down target and gain control and then shoot ramp easier then with old set up.
I also noticed the upper flipper on ACNC is already some type of metal so maybe just the bushing exchange would work ( i did not try it out).
I have years of experience in pinball (ex-owner Lyons Classic Pinball)
I suck at pinball
I am not associated with the Precision Flipper Co
Love it to Death

What up Kevin?! Glad you enjoy ACNC like most of us in this thread. Did you go with the regular or halographic flippers? With bushings too? Was thinking about trying these out in this game. I also need to get around to replacing my rubbers with the clear Titans.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Machine - For Sale
East Rochester, NY
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

$ 64.00
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 300.00
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 14.00
7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Lethal_Inc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alice-coopers-nightmare-castle-club-enter-at-own-risk?tu=Lethal_Inc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.