(Topic ID: 208341)

Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle Club: Enter at own risk!

By Sarge

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,997 posts
  • 417 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 days ago by finnflash
  • Topic is favorited by 146 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
20240223_080239 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
C3CA2F4A-C28C-400F-B349-DC92FF51521A (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
20231007_142204 (resized).jpg
20231007_142451 (resized).jpg
20231007_140542 (resized).jpg
20231007_140446 (resized).jpg
20231007_142049 (resized).jpg
20231007_140659 (resized).jpg
20231007_142245 (resized).jpg
IMG_0151 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0150 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20230920_094337_Gallery (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2320 Technical information Posted by Coyote (4 years ago)

Post #2361 New Magnet assistance device Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (4 years ago)

Post #2425 Machine board information. Posted by Coyote (4 years ago)

Post #2524 Mechanical upgrade Posted by Cyberrocker (4 years ago)

Post #3201 Display mod (to standard screen) Posted by Mr_Outlane (4 years ago)

Post #3385 ACNC Rubber Chart Posted by KingPinGames (4 years ago)

Post #3413 ACNC Light wiring diagram Posted by JustEverett (4 years ago)

Post #3440 ACNC Service Manual Posted by KingPinGames (4 years ago)

Post #3898 Ball launch fix Posted by rotordave (4 years ago)

Post #3944 Spooky ACNC repair videos - Guillotine, Frankenstein, Diverter. Posted by Ripshill (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider FightNightFZ.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#161 5 years ago

To those going to TPF, enjoy playing my #35. Once I get it home on Sunday, I’ll post whatever pics and commentary you’d like.

2 weeks later
#188 5 years ago

Got Bowen to sign the apron after beating the crap out of my machine all weekend, totally worth it!

2 weeks later
#289 4 years ago

Mine has dimpled so much it’s evened out lol.

Also, how does this not have “Poison”? What an amazing song to have in a pin. There’s so many ways this could translate to a mode. What if you didn’t complete a mode and were “bitten”, Poison starts playing, points slowly decrease until you make a certain shot?

#291 4 years ago

Ordering this right now

#344 4 years ago

Ugh every little sound rattled the glass, they should account for this on the rest of the builds, it becomes an irritating sounds after awhile.

My anti-rattle tape will be here tomorrow, let’s hope that does the trick.

#348 4 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

Anti rattle tape arrived yest. My gitd rings should arrive this afternoon...will update once both are in place. Just wondering if I have to remove the entire upper playfield and ramps to get at the rings and post by the change monster targets.

What are the rings?

#366 4 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

Alice with Glow in the Dark Titan bands. Game off, gameroom with purple and green led strips and game on pics. Did not have to remove upper playfield! Fyi, Titan pist sleeves are thicker than stock clear ones.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Can you share what all you ordered? I’d love to get the same.....that and I don’t know all the sizes especially for the posts that are in urgent need of changing out.

#368 4 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

I posted the sizes and numbers on an earlier post. I think it's the previous page.

Doh, I saw that but didn’t put two and two together. For sleeve you just have a number, is there any size or are all pinball sleeves the same? Sorry, n00b at sleeve changes

#390 4 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

A friend came over to play, we had a great time banging Alice for the night... (not sure what to think of that)
He was surprised that there weren't more recognizable AC tunes. I love what is in there now but is there a possibility that some of this will be expanded? I realize that most are tied to modes so not sure what options there could be.
'Welcome to my nightmare' would be a cool attract mode song, once the pin settles in after BDB of course.

*edit* just saw the above post, ugh

Totally agree with that and commented awhile back about “Poison” not being incorporated and all the possibilities around this, like being “bitten/poisoned” and losing points until you make a roaming shot, or in 2+ player setting up a “poisonous trap” for other players, etc.

Again, even if it was an attract or high score thing, that would be cool.

1 week later
#443 4 years ago

On anti-rattle tape. I used half initially and that worked. I then took off the glass to clean and change out post sleeves, etc. The rattle came back on the back left side, which was always the worst side. Suggestions, just use the whole roll to begin with.

The stern slim post sleeves are definitely the better option when changing out. Titan GITD for the bottom playfield on everything is a great choice, not so much for the top.

With the mystery award, I’ve literally never had anything other than “Advance to Monster”. There’s nothing worse than roaming the castle to the last room or unlocking the secret passage to have that mystery steal all the work and not be worth it.

Still needs some variation on the main themes, something feels off or like it just doesn’t fit the pin, but the monster tunes are great.

All in all, still loving it, though it would be nice to have the option to purchase an extra playfield, the front half gets tore up!

#449 4 years ago
Quoted from bkerins:

The first mystery award always gives Monster, after that it is randomized. This is done to increase the number of times people reach monsters, and is inspired by the same sort of award in AFM, MM, and MB.
Definitely agree it is more useful to complete a full walk to the monster instead of just the last step! But knowing what is coming lets you prepare.
Suggestions always welcome, thanks!

Thank you for the insight, which also highlighted my inability to hit the mystery more than one time per game lol.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 0.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 20.00
$ 300.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider FightNightFZ.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alice-coopers-nightmare-castle-club-enter-at-own-risk?tu=FightNightFZ and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.