(Topic ID: 208341)

Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle Club: Enter at own risk!

By Sarge

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,002 posts
  • 418 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by darkryder
  • Topic is favorited by 147 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
20240419_072738 (resized).jpg
20240406_140302 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
20240223_080239 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
C3CA2F4A-C28C-400F-B349-DC92FF51521A (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
20231007_142204 (resized).jpg
20231007_142451 (resized).jpg
20231007_140542 (resized).jpg
20231007_140446 (resized).jpg
20231007_142049 (resized).jpg
20231007_140659 (resized).jpg
20231007_142245 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2320 Technical information Posted by Coyote (4 years ago)

Post #2361 New Magnet assistance device Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (4 years ago)

Post #2425 Machine board information. Posted by Coyote (4 years ago)

Post #2524 Mechanical upgrade Posted by Cyberrocker (4 years ago)

Post #3201 Display mod (to standard screen) Posted by Mr_Outlane (4 years ago)

Post #3385 ACNC Rubber Chart Posted by KingPinGames (4 years ago)

Post #3413 ACNC Light wiring diagram Posted by JustEverett (4 years ago)

Post #3440 ACNC Service Manual Posted by KingPinGames (4 years ago)

Post #3898 Ball launch fix Posted by rotordave (4 years ago)

Post #3944 Spooky ACNC repair videos - Guillotine, Frankenstein, Diverter. Posted by Ripshill (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Charlemagne1987.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5205 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Joining your club if that's OK? I've had zombie in the house for a couple of weeks now and found a nice HUO Alice yesterday. looking forward to seeing and first playing one when it's delivered in a week or two.

I’m right there with you. I just bought a mint ACNC and will be picking it up on October 5. I can’t wait. The game looks awesome. It should give me years of enjoyment.

3 weeks later
#5282 3 years ago

My new arrival makes me a proud new member of this club!!!

0362988A-3464-469F-9690-8D0989A8A111 (resized).jpeg0362988A-3464-469F-9690-8D0989A8A111 (resized).jpeg
#5286 3 years ago
Quoted from cmack750:

Welcome to the club, Alice is the best! Every time I see that speaker panel decal, I almost pull the trigger and buy one...maybe this time I'll actually do it . Although....it looks to me like previous owner mounted that decal turned 180 degrees from how I've seen it before....I feel like the purple on top and green on bottom just flows with the color scheme of the Backglass and playfield a little better....but to each their own. Still looks great.
I was really on the fence with the topper before I bought it but no regrets once I did. Very unique, looks great in attract mode and during game play and the Igor mode integration is a well thought out tie in with the cabinet art....done in a way where it enhances the mode, while avoiding going down the DLC rabbit hole of actually requiring the topper to get a full game play experience. Spooky's vision of giving everyone full gameplay with every game they make (along with the fact that they are just good people), is an approach I really appreciate.
Once they finally complete the bug squashing and put the final polish on this machine (please more freedom of full room movement for weapon selection out of the gate to make it less linear for monster fighting, actually randomize the mystery, and add weapon animations/detail!), I think a lot of people are going to be bolting this to the floor, if they haven't already......definitely feels like this club is pretty full of super-fans as it stands.

Ha! I didn’t realize the speaker panels on my game were “upside down”. I’ll have to look at it more closely.

#5318 3 years ago
Quoted from Marvello:

I prefer it the way you have it (upside down) as the blue trim and purple at the back of the playfield flow nicely through to the green at the top.

Thank you. Upon closer inspection I decided I like it better too. So I’ll be keeping it that way.

#5328 3 years ago
Quoted from Rat:

I wouldn't call myself "hella good" but I am above average and have run out of room on my trophy shelf from past pinball comps I am also semi retired which gives me more time to play and I only have three pins, so all those things combined make me assume I would reach the wizard mode eventually.
I am listening to you guys though and thinking that perhaps it's not as big a deal as I initally thought so thanks for that.
Pic below was about my 5th game of ACNC on location after 12 ciders [quoted image]

My two cents: GET IT! I own nine pins with ACNC being the most recent addition to the collection and I can’t stop playing it. The other games must be feeling neglected, but that’s okay. Alice is the man!

7 months later
#6403 2 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

Spooky has the best customer service in the game.
Love this company.

Spooky’s customer service is TOP NOTCH. I had some issues with my ACNC topper and they took all the time in the world to help me even though I was the second owner of the game. AP is also top notch when it comes to customer service. Stern, not so good. And JJP is despicable. From now on I’m only buying games from Spooky and AP. For all we’re spending on new pins these days if a company won’t be there to stand behind their product I want nothing to do with them.

#6405 2 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

You should really find a good distributor to deal with that can handle 99% of your needs for tech support. There are a few of them out there that can help you after the sale is over.

My ACNC was a private sale from a fellow Pinsider. But I agree with you. I thought I had a dependable distributor here in Florida, but when I called him interested in getting a GNR LE back in October he never called me back though I called 4 times and left messages. I’d want a distributor more reliable than that.

#6408 2 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

It all depends on what you are looking for in a distributor. If you need someone to deliver and install the game, do maintenance, have the ability to trade in games, then you will need a local distributor. On the other hand, if you are capable of all of the above and need someone that answers the phone when you call, does their own tech support (and possibly even tech support for some companies), and will be upfront and honest with you, then let us know.
www.KingPinGames.net
[email protected]
we are authorized distributors for
Stern
Jersey Jack
Chicago Gaming
Spooky
American Pinball
Raw Thrills
Incredible Technologies
Namco home sales
and many more.

I will definitely keep you in mind for my next purchase, which I’m thinking will probably be the next offering from AP...possibly Spooky, though the only rumored title that interests me is Scooby, and I doubt they’ll make that.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 14.00
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

$ 300.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 64.00
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 0.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
East Rochester, NY
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Charlemagne1987.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alice-coopers-nightmare-castle-club-enter-at-own-risk?tu=Charlemagne1987 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.