(Topic ID: 208341)

Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle Club: Enter at own risk!

By Sarge

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,000 posts
  • 418 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by bossk4hire
  • Topic is favorited by 147 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240419_072738 (resized).jpg
20240406_140302 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
20240223_080239 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
C3CA2F4A-C28C-400F-B349-DC92FF51521A (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
20231007_142204 (resized).jpg
20231007_142451 (resized).jpg
20231007_140542 (resized).jpg
20231007_140446 (resized).jpg
20231007_142049 (resized).jpg
20231007_140659 (resized).jpg
20231007_142245 (resized).jpg
IMG_0151 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 8,000 posts in this topic. You are on page 36 of 160.
#1751 4 years ago
Quoted from BudManPinFan:

I’ve got spot #323 and haven’t heard anything yet.

Is yours a butter cab. Im waiting for their next run of butters.

#1752 4 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Is yours a butter cab. Im waiting for their next run of butters.

It is a butter cab, I suspected that was probably the reason. It’s all good, I know the wait will be worth it!

#1753 4 years ago

It is a butter cab, I suspected that was probably the reason. It’s all good, I know the wait will be worth it!

When I was there (see previous comment), they weren't making Butter cabs.

And after having seeing one, I am really effin' impressed by them.

#1754 4 years ago

Ya, I'm too poor for a butter cab. So probably the reason I'm ahead of you.

#1755 4 years ago

Think it's time for some code updates!
PLEASE add some variety to the Mystery awards, it is no mystery when they appear in order and are the same three things over and over. I think I got the mystery award 8-9 times in a game yesterday and it was the same 3 things every time.
Also really hope the crypt multiball goes through some changes, maybe a stepped up 3 level kind of thing with different objectives for each time? It just is boring and detracts from some of the other large song modes having it activate.
Those are my 2 biggest wants, here's hoping there is some good changes and additions in other parts of the game too!

#1756 4 years ago

#342 is in the house, picked it up this afternoon. Got a long night ahead of me

70984690_10157648353826565_7830144169984131072_n (resized).jpg70984690_10157648353826565_7830144169984131072_n (resized).jpg
#1757 4 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Think it's time for some code updates!
PLEASE add some variety to the Mystery awards, it is no mystery when they appear in order and are the same three things over and over. I think I got the mystery award 8-9 times in a game yesterday and it was the same 3 things every time.
Also really hope the crypt multiball goes through some changes, maybe a stepped up 3 level kind of thing with different objectives for each time? It just is boring and detracts from some of the other large song modes having it activate.
Those are my 2 biggest wants, here's hoping there is some good changes and additions in other parts of the game too!

Honestly, I would SERIOUSLY wish the "Tilt Next Player" was a possible award. Seriously, could like tilt the next player between 5 and 20 seconds after ball launch.

#1758 4 years ago

That would not go over well with my wife at all! ..

#1759 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

Ya, I'm too poor for a butter cab. So probably the reason I'm ahead of you.

I hear ya, but this is probably the only NIB pin purchase I will ever make so I splurged.

#1760 4 years ago

I was hoping butter would jump me inline, but realize that it will be last...hopefully before January. Can’t wait!

#1761 4 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

I was hoping butter would jump me inline, but realize that it will be last...hopefully before January. Can’t wait!

ALL games are scheduled to be built before the end of the year.

#1762 4 years ago

Definitely worth it!

#1763 4 years ago

is it worth getting the interior cabinet decals? i haven't found a picture that shows what it looks like without them. (for me decals + knocker will be $150 or so, not really wanting the knocker but they come as a set, so will be paying $150 for the decals, you think i should?)

#1764 4 years ago
Quoted from snailskin:

is it worth getting the interior cabinet decals? i haven't found a picture that shows what it looks like without them. (for me decals + knocker will be $150 or so, not really wanting the knocker but they come as a set, so will be paying $150 for the decals, you think i should?)

ALL THE ADD ON's !!! lol

#1765 4 years ago

I found a photo of it without neither decals or mirrors, I'm going for the decals. It just seems very bare without them.

#1766 4 years ago

If I could wish for one mod I would like to add a dead babies-head somewhere on the playfield (maybe something like these)

Alice_Cooper_Dolls-4639_©2014_Steve_Ziegelmeyer (resized).jpgAlice_Cooper_Dolls-4639_©2014_Steve_Ziegelmeyer (resized).jpg
#1767 4 years ago
Quoted from snailskin:

That is 2 separate add ons. The knocker kit bought & installed is $45 & the interior cabinet decals are $65.

#1768 4 years ago

I love the interior cab decals.

#1769 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyKT:

That is 2 separate add ons. The knocker kit bought & installed is $45 & the interior cabinet decals are $65.

I know normally, but I'm in europe so I think they come together pre-installed. (which is fine and understandable as one cannot expect every thinkable combination of extras to be shipped)

#1770 4 years ago
Quoted from snailskin:

I know normally, but I'm in europe so I think they come together pre-installed. (which is fine and understandable as one cannot expect every thinkable combination of extras to be shipped)

Oh got it. You are buying a "stock game"

#1771 4 years ago

When you have a ball locked for frank and you shoot another ball up the left ramp, the drop will be down with the lock 2 flashing, implying to shoot the upper left ramp for MB. If you shoot it though, the ball will go right through and stdm. Seems you need to hit something else up there to re-raise the drop, and then knock it down again? I get why, from a physical point of view, but the light really shouldn't be on and flashing if it's not ready... Maybe just have the light on, not flashing, until the diverter is in position, or something?

#1772 4 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

When you have a ball locked for frank and you shoot another ball up the left ramp, the drop will be down with the lock 2 flashing, implying to shoot the upper left ramp for MB. If you shoot it though, the ball will go right through and stdm. Seems you need to hit something else up there to re-raise the drop, and then knock it down again? I get why, from a physical point of view, but the light really shouldn't be on and flashing if it's not ready... Maybe just have the light on, not flashing, until the diverter is in position, or something?

After you hit the left ramp for the 2nd time you have to give it a second or two for the drop target to pop up. If you immediately hit the shot it won't count as you didn't hit the drop target before hitting the shot behind it.

#1773 4 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Should work this way.

1: lock ball 1 up left ramp. Diverter goes left and captures ball.

2: shoot second ball up the ramps ... shoot either the drop target (only stays down for 5 seconds) or the flashing vampire target at the back (drops down longer/permanently)

3: then shoot left ramp from the top, and ball should be captured by the diverter and go into Frankie’s right hand

If that’s not happening, check the switches on the ramp, or the diverter. There are separate servo tests for the diverter.

rd

#1774 4 years ago

Request for final payment on 368

#1775 4 years ago
Quoted from GuiitarMan:

After you hit the left ramp for the 2nd time you have to give it a second or two for the drop target to pop up. If you immediately hit the shot it won't count as you didn't hit the drop target before hitting the shot behind it.

It shouldn't flash the light if it won't count.

Quoted from rotordave:

Should work this way.
1: lock ball 1 up left ramp. Diverter goes left and captures ball.
2: shoot second ball up the ramps ... shoot either the drop target (only stays down for 5 seconds) or the flashing vampire target at the back (drops down longer/permanently)
3: then shoot left ramp from the top, and ball should be captured by the diverter and go into Frankie’s right hand
If that’s not happening, check the switches on the ramp, or the diverter. There are separate servo tests for the diverter.

rd

It works fine as long as I hit a switch on the upper playfield to raise the drop first and then knock it down

#1776 4 years ago

Alice is coming French home , the game is wonderful. Thank you spooky
IMG_1625 (resized).JPGIMG_1625 (resized).JPG

IMG_1666 (resized).JPGIMG_1666 (resized).JPG
#1777 4 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

It works fine as long as I hit a switch on the upper playfield to raise the drop first and then knock it down

Have you changed any settings?

Mine runs on all factory settings (except stronger upper flipper)

rd

#1778 4 years ago
Quoted from CCPorter:

Weird I'm still waiting for payment call for #364. The numbering seems all over the place.

I guess should be soon enough trying to make sense of it serves no purpose. Lol

#1779 4 years ago
Quoted from CCPorter:

Is that for a butter? I’m 361 and still waiting for invoice (non butter).

#1780 4 years ago
Quoted from Cyrus:

Is that for a butter? I’m 361 and still waiting for invoice (non butter).

Yes , it’s a butter

#1781 4 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Have you changed any settings?
Mine runs on all factory settings (except stronger upper flipper)
rd

Your description breaks at step 2. If you shoot the ball up the left ramp, the game knocks the drop down so the ball can pass over it, and raises it on the next switch hit. Or are you saying yours raises the drop without you hitting anything?

Either way, even if there is some malfunction going on which I don't think there is, the light shouldn't be flashing if the diverter is not in position

#1782 4 years ago

Just got my invoice this morning. 361.

#1784 4 years ago

Could someone put up a better rulesheet on this game? I went through the Tiltforums rules and pasted below but these rules still don't make much sense and they are somewhat incomplete based on the code that was being played at the time.
What is the grid on the display? There is a red X, green x, upside down wishbone symbols.... I have no idea what this grid is or what the symbols mean. So far, I'm disappointed in the game as I'm just shooting at whatever seems to be flashing without an objective as my other games (ie Rob Zombie, Tron, Iron Maiden, etc).... I don't really understand the whole concept of these "rooms" either. It seems like every other game has a more complete ruleset available and the only video tutorial is blocked on YouTube due to copyright issues in this country?!

SKILLSHOT
Launch the ball and attempt to shoot the 3 center targets for a normal skillshot or shoot up the ramps for a super. Key note, on the left side just tripping the opto isn’t enough, you have to get the ball locked to get the super. Right side, you just trigger the opto.
ROOM TRAVEL
After skillshot you need to travel rooms to make your way to the monster.
You can select the monster you want to battle by shooting the center 3 target. This will cycle through the available monsters.
As soon as you shoot one of the outside orbits you lock in your monster and get into the first room. See the image attached for the room diagram.
In each room there are items you can collect that will help with your monster battle later on. Item collection logic is in, but graphics/sfx/effects are still being worked on. I need to set it up so items are represented as specific color on the arrows, and there will also be info boxes on the screen eventually.
BALL3GIMME
If a player doesn’t reach a monster at some point in their game; launching the 3rd ball will put you in the monster room that was currently selected.
MYSTERY AWARDS
Shoot the middle scoop (left of 3 center targets) to build mystery. When the award is ready the left scoop arrow will do a color cycle animation to indicate its ready to collect. Right now there is only 1 award for 10k.
CRYPT MB
Drop the lower drop targets to get to the right scoop, shoot scoop x+1 times to start mode. This will be available at any time as to help with monster fights. When mode starts you will need to shoot the scoops to collect ghosts to put back in the crypt. This mode is not complete.
FRANK MB
Shoot left left via left ramp into physical lock. Then get to upper playfield and knock down the drop target n+1 times to start Frank MB. This mode will block the start of any other monster and can be started as many times as you are able to.
UPPER LANES
This activate an EOB multiple. Typically, this would be an automatic increase, but for Alice, this will activate the increase multiplier target just above the right outlanes.
COMBOS
For now there are only 3. Shoot left outside orbit/ inside left orbit to activate. then shoot those same ones and/or left ramp to collect. Combo mode is still being worked on.
SUPER SPINNER
Shoot the spinner, not much to say about that other than its activated after about 40 spins then it ended after no activity over a certain about of time.
SUPER SLINGS
Same deal as spinners… but you have to hit the slings about 5 times within x amount of seconds for it to activate.
BALL SAVES
Ball save is activated when you complete the 4 lanes. Except this time, the outside lanes are lit up purplish for about 45 seconds. Draining on the outside lane activates the drain magnet and will fling the ball back up the playfield, or at least is should. This mod is being coined Mag-Neat-O save.
MONSTERS
ETHYL
Get to upper playfield, drop ball behind first drop target. Another ball ejects. Shoot first lower drop target to release, then keep shooting the drop targets/scoop to collect jackpots. If you drop the ejected ball in from the balcony while ethyl is still locked, you will advance the jackpot amount and do a “lock swap”. Mode ends when you drain one of the balls.
IGOR (“Lost In America”)
Behind one of the arrows is Igor. This is round based, first round is 3 arrow, he is behind one of them. When you find him, the arrows expand out to 4… so on and so forth. This goes on till all arrows are lit up. Once found in the last round, you will go into frenzy mode. Mode ends when timer runs out on frenzy or you drain.
VAMPIRE
Get to upper playfield. Stake/dismember the vampire by hitting the target against the backboard. Once dismembered a final shot around the outside obit puts you into Frenzy. Mode ends when timer runs out on frenzy or you drain. If mode ends during frenzy, there is one final hurryup collect that becomes available. Collect by hitting the hurryup target.
This hurryup will be implemented on all the other modes and will act the same way when frenzy timer ends.
ALICE COOPER
Get to upper playfield and shoot past guillotine 2 times. The guillotine lowers a bit. Shoot a 3rd time to capture the ball in the guillotine. Theatrics play and Alices head gets chopped off. This mode is not complete and will act like the other when it comes to frenzy.
WEREWOLF
Complete combos to shoot the werewolf.
***ZOMBIE
Mode not implemented yet. But this will have a roaming shot you need to complete.
INSECTS
When mode starts all target shots flicker. You need to hit all those shots to squash the bugs (graphics are not in yet). Complete all the targets to go into frenzy.
***PITCREATURE
Not implemented yet. But will involve finding the pitcreature in one of the scoops.
***BILLION DOLLAR BABIES
Wizard mode, not implemented yet. But becomes available when you complete all other modes. This mode will be what is says and will have billion point shots.

#1785 4 years ago
Quoted from DrMark12PA:

What is the grid on the display? There is a red X, green x, upside down wishbone symbols.... I have no idea what this grid is or what the symbols mean. So far, I'm disappointed in the game as I'm just shooting at whatever seems to be flashing without an objective as my other games (ie Rob Zombie, Tron, Iron Maiden, etc).... I don't really understand the whole concept of these "rooms" either.

The "grid" is a map. You start at the bottom. The upside down wishbone symbols are rooms that are not accessible. You can either move forward left (left orbit) or right (right orbit). The goal is to proceed to the top of the grid that has the "M" to start the mode(fight the currently selected monster).

#1786 4 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Your description breaks at step 2. If you shoot the ball up the left ramp, the game knocks the drop down so the ball can pass over it, and raises it on the next switch hit. Or are you saying yours raises the drop without you hitting anything?
Either way, even if there is some malfunction going on which I don't think there is, the light shouldn't be flashing if the diverter is not in position

I dunno! I shoot the right ramp, as the ball goes safely to the flipper.

rd

#1787 4 years ago
Quoted from DrMark12PA:

Could someone put up a better rulesheet on this game? I went through the Tiltforums rules and pasted below but these rules still don't make much sense and they are somewhat incomplete based on the code that was being played at the time.
What is the grid on the display? There is a red X, green x, upside down wishbone symbols.... I have no idea what this grid is or what the symbols mean. So far, I'm disappointed in the game as I'm just shooting at whatever seems to be flashing without an objective as my other games (ie Rob Zombie, Tron, Iron Maiden, etc).... I don't really understand the whole concept of these "rooms" either. It seems like every other game has a more complete ruleset available and the only video tutorial is blocked on YouTube due to copyright issues in this country?!
SKILLSHOT
Launch the ball and attempt to shoot the 3 center targets for a normal skillshot or shoot up the ramps for a super. Key note, on the left side just tripping the opto isn’t enough, you have to get the ball locked to get the super. Right side, you just trigger the opto.
ROOM TRAVEL
After skillshot you need to travel rooms to make your way to the monster.
You can select the monster you want to battle by shooting the center 3 target. This will cycle through the available monsters.
As soon as you shoot one of the outside orbits you lock in your monster and get into the first room. See the image attached for the room diagram.
In each room there are items you can collect that will help with your monster battle later on. Item collection logic is in, but graphics/sfx/effects are still being worked on. I need to set it up so items are represented as specific color on the arrows, and there will also be info boxes on the screen eventually.
BALL3GIMME
If a player doesn’t reach a monster at some point in their game; launching the 3rd ball will put you in the monster room that was currently selected.
MYSTERY AWARDS
Shoot the middle scoop (left of 3 center targets) to build mystery. When the award is ready the left scoop arrow will do a color cycle animation to indicate its ready to collect. Right now there is only 1 award for 10k.
CRYPT MB
Drop the lower drop targets to get to the right scoop, shoot scoop x+1 times to start mode. This will be available at any time as to help with monster fights. When mode starts you will need to shoot the scoops to collect ghosts to put back in the crypt. This mode is not complete.
FRANK MB
Shoot left left via left ramp into physical lock. Then get to upper playfield and knock down the drop target n+1 times to start Frank MB. This mode will block the start of any other monster and can be started as many times as you are able to.
UPPER LANES
This activate an EOB multiple. Typically, this would be an automatic increase, but for Alice, this will activate the increase multiplier target just above the right outlanes.
COMBOS
For now there are only 3. Shoot left outside orbit/ inside left orbit to activate. then shoot those same ones and/or left ramp to collect. Combo mode is still being worked on.
SUPER SPINNER
Shoot the spinner, not much to say about that other than its activated after about 40 spins then it ended after no activity over a certain about of time.
SUPER SLINGS
Same deal as spinners… but you have to hit the slings about 5 times within x amount of seconds for it to activate.
BALL SAVES
Ball save is activated when you complete the 4 lanes. Except this time, the outside lanes are lit up purplish for about 45 seconds. Draining on the outside lane activates the drain magnet and will fling the ball back up the playfield, or at least is should. This mod is being coined Mag-Neat-O save.
MONSTERS
ETHYL
Get to upper playfield, drop ball behind first drop target. Another ball ejects. Shoot first lower drop target to release, then keep shooting the drop targets/scoop to collect jackpots. If you drop the ejected ball in from the balcony while ethyl is still locked, you will advance the jackpot amount and do a “lock swap”. Mode ends when you drain one of the balls.
IGOR (“Lost In America”)
Behind one of the arrows is Igor. This is round based, first round is 3 arrow, he is behind one of them. When you find him, the arrows expand out to 4… so on and so forth. This goes on till all arrows are lit up. Once found in the last round, you will go into frenzy mode. Mode ends when timer runs out on frenzy or you drain.
VAMPIRE
Get to upper playfield. Stake/dismember the vampire by hitting the target against the backboard. Once dismembered a final shot around the outside obit puts you into Frenzy. Mode ends when timer runs out on frenzy or you drain. If mode ends during frenzy, there is one final hurryup collect that becomes available. Collect by hitting the hurryup target.
This hurryup will be implemented on all the other modes and will act the same way when frenzy timer ends.
ALICE COOPER
Get to upper playfield and shoot past guillotine 2 times. The guillotine lowers a bit. Shoot a 3rd time to capture the ball in the guillotine. Theatrics play and Alices head gets chopped off. This mode is not complete and will act like the other when it comes to frenzy.
WEREWOLF
Complete combos to shoot the werewolf.
***ZOMBIE
Mode not implemented yet. But this will have a roaming shot you need to complete.
INSECTS
When mode starts all target shots flicker. You need to hit all those shots to squash the bugs (graphics are not in yet). Complete all the targets to go into frenzy.
***PITCREATURE
Not implemented yet. But will involve finding the pitcreature in one of the scoops.
***BILLION DOLLAR BABIES
Wizard mode, not implemented yet. But becomes available when you complete all other modes. This mode will be what is says and will have billion point shots.

Confused? Sounds like you got it nailed.

I can simplify it. Shoot orbit. Lock in monster. Battle Monster. Aim for flashing lights.

#1788 4 years ago
Quoted from GuiitarMan:

The upside down wishbone symbols are rooms that are not accessible.

I always thought those lines were 'routes'. i.e. You can go left (left orbit) or right (right orbit) to get to each of the next rooms. Room that you can only go left (or right) from only have one little black line.

#1789 4 years ago
Quoted from DrMark12PA:

It seems like every other game has a more complete ruleset available and the only video tutorial is blocked on YouTube due to copyright issues in this country?!

It looks like someone forgot to 'wiki' the alice cooper post on tiltforums, so no one has been able to update it... I've posted there hoping to get it fixed so I can correct it.

#1790 4 years ago

I WIkified that rulesheet on TiltForums... have at it.

#1791 4 years ago

Hey ladies and gentleman, i am looking over my build calendar here. I't looks like every Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle machine currently on order will be built, buffed, and boxed by December 2nd! If you are looking for a very short wait time on a limited game that is very nearly sold out now is your chance. Email [email protected] with the keyword "CHRISTMAS" and i will personally see to it your game is boxed and on a truck in time for the holiday. After Christmas production on ACNC will be completely halted if sold out or last few remaining games will trickle out in 2020. Thanks to everyone who has supported us and made this our 2nd best selling game ever! P.s. Don't worry Fawzma wont be letting up on this code anytime soon still tons of goodness to come!

Topper (resized).jpgTopper (resized).jpg
#1792 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Hey ladies and gentleman, i am looking over my build calendar here. I't looks like every Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle machine currently on order will be built, buffed, and boxed by December 2nd! If you are looking for a very short wait time on a limited game that is very nearly sold out now is your chance. Email [email protected] with the keyword "CHRISTMAS" and i will personally see to it your game is boxed and on a truck in time for the holiday. After Christmas production on ACNC will be completely halted if sold out or last few remaining games will trickle out in 2020. Thanks to everyone who has supported us and made this our 2nd best selling game ever! P.s. Don't worry Fawzma wont be letting up on this code anytime soon still tons of goodness to come![quoted image]

Sounds like the Spooky elves are hard at work.

#1793 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Hey ladies and gentleman, i am looking over my build calendar here. I't looks like every Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle machine currently on order will be built, buffed, and boxed by December 2nd! If you are looking for a very short wait time on a limited game that is very nearly sold out now is your chance. Email [email protected] with the keyword "CHRISTMAS" and i will personally see to it your game is boxed and on a truck in time for the holiday. After Christmas production on ACNC will be completely halted if sold out or last few remaining games will trickle out in 2020. Thanks to everyone who has supported us and made this our 2nd best selling game ever! P.s. Don't worry Fawzma wont be letting up on this code anytime soon still tons of goodness to come![quoted image]

man you guys are killing it! Awesome to see the pace and quality you have done there Luke!

#1794 4 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

After shooting the left ramp the 2nd time my drop will go back up without hitting a switch after a few seconds. i usually try to catch the ball on the upper flipper until it pops back up and i can knock it down to control the diverter

#1795 4 years ago
Quoted from PunkPin:

After shooting the left ramp the 2nd time my drop will go back up without hitting a switch after a few seconds. i usually try to catch the ball on the upper flipper until it pops back up and i can knock it down to control the diverter

Yes, but the light shouldn't be flashing like it's going to start multiball if the diverter isn't in position because you haven't manually hit the drop down

#1796 4 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Yes, but the light shouldn't be flashing like it's going to start multiball if the diverter isn't in position because you haven't manually hit the drop down.

You are correct. This is a small bug that needs to be tweaked.

#1797 4 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:When is that code coming?

Game is fun as hell as is but im looking forward to the next code update as well. Hoping they eventually incorporate more rooms into the castle, there are some great images on the load screen that are used in the game yet. Would make it feel like your are working your way deeper into the castle with each monster opposed to jumping out the window and running back in the front door

#1798 4 years ago

I've updated the rulesheet on tiltforums: http://tiltforums.com/t/alice-cooper-nightmare-castle-rulesheet/3950

If anyone has more details about the later parts of the modes (Ethyl, Vampire, Zombie, Igor especially), please add them or let me know. Not sure I've ever beaten some of them

#1799 4 years ago

It was LOL yesterday. Well, for me anyway.

The day before, Danni absolutely wasted me in a game, she got 420m to my “hardly got a flip” score.

So yesterday, I cranked a game and beat her score first up. And texted her the photo.

I could see the steam coming out of her ears from 3 blocks away.

(ps I think I have scored more than this, but this was on a fresh code install ...)

rd
220B024D-B545-4FB5-B037-4D3FA5A802D4 (resized).jpeg220B024D-B545-4FB5-B037-4D3FA5A802D4 (resized).jpeg

#1800 4 years ago

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 300.00
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
East Rochester, NY
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 64.00
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 14.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 8,000 posts in this topic. You are on page 36 of 160.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alice-coopers-nightmare-castle-club-enter-at-own-risk/page/36?hl=spookykt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.