(Topic ID: 208341)

Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle Club: Enter at own risk!

By Sarge

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,003 posts
  • 418 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by sleepygtr
  • Topic is favorited by 146 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
20240419_072738 (resized).jpg
20240406_140302 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
20240223_080239 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
C3CA2F4A-C28C-400F-B349-DC92FF51521A (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
20231007_142204 (resized).jpg
20231007_142451 (resized).jpg
20231007_140542 (resized).jpg
20231007_140446 (resized).jpg
20231007_142049 (resized).jpg
20231007_140659 (resized).jpg
20231007_142245 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 8,003 posts in this topic. You are on page 34 of 161.
#1651 4 years ago

PinMonk - Confirmed, ACNC (#48) has the same PS:

SE-600-48

#1652 4 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

vireland - Confirmed, ACNC (#48) has the same PS:
SE-600-48

Thanks so much for confirming!

Now I just have to finish thermal studies over time for the fan installed in the machine and if it checks out (which I don't expect it not to, it will likely be similar to or slightly better than the spike quiet fans, temperature-wise, IMO) this new kit will be good to go for all Spooky machines, and more than 10x quieter than what's in there stock and like 4x quieter than any other solution so far.

#1653 4 years ago

@vireland, sounds great!

I have a GB LE and it is loud so I might need both

#1654 4 years ago

I doubt its the same power supply in ACNC/TNA vs AMH and Rob Zombie. ACNC/TNA use the p3roc, driver boards, pdled boards, etc vs AMH/Rob Zombie using the BH all in one board.

Quoted from PinMonk:

I have a favor to ask any ACNC owner. I'm making a custom Plug n Play quiet fan kit (correct connector, custom wire length) for Spooky machines like the one I did for Spike machines and need confirmation of the Meanwell power supply in the ACNC machine (basically that it's still the same as (AMH, TNA, Rob Zombie). Can someone have a look and verify the model number of the power supply in the back of the cabinet bottom?
The Spike PnP Fan thread is where I'm posting updates while I complete thermal testing, etc. It's here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/replacing-stern-spike-noisy-ps-fans/page/7#post-5191594
Thanks in advance!

#1655 4 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

I doubt its the same power supply in ACNC/TNA vs AMH and Rob Zombie. ACNC/TNA use the p3roc, driver boards, pdled boards, etc vs AMH/Rob Zombie using the BH all in one board.

It's the same supply. Meanwell SE-600-48.
--Scott

#1656 4 years ago

Interesting. so all 4 games use the same Meanwell SE-600-48?

Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

It's the same supply. Meanwell SE-600-48.
--Scott

#1657 4 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Interesting. so all 4 games use the same Meanwell SE-600-48?

Yes sir.

#1658 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Thanks so much for confirming!
Now I just have to finish thermal studies over time for the fan installed in the machine and if it checks out (which I don't expect it not to, it will likely be similar to or slightly better than the spike quiet fans, temperature-wise, IMO) this new kit will be good to go for all Spooky machines, and more than 10x quieter than what's in there stock and like 4x quieter than any other solution so far.

I'd buy one! I'd also buy one for the KISS prem I have. That fan is really loud.

#1659 4 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

I'd buy one! I'd also buy one for the KISS prem I have. That fan is really loud.

The KISS Prem quiet fan kit already exists. It's in the Pin Monk store here on Pinside.

The Spooky one I'm working on will also work for early Spike Pros and contract runs (Whoa Nellie, Primus, Beatles, etc) that have the fan on the front of the power supply instead of the top.

We're probably 8 weeks out or so on the Spooky fans so I can complete thermal tests and get them manufactured.

#1660 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

The KISS Prem quiet fan kit already exists. It's in the Pin Monk store here on Pinside.
The Spooky one I'm working on will also work for early Spike Pros and contract runs (Whoa Nellie, Primus, Beatles, etc) that have the fan on the front of the power supply instead of the top.
We're probably 8 weeks out or so on the Spooky fans so I can complete thermal tests and get them manufactured.

I look up the KISS fan for now. Just thinking I might save on shipping if I wait and order both at the same time.

#1661 4 years ago

After 85 games over the past 2 days, I am blown away by the quality, theme integration, sounds/music, and fun factor with this game. Let me preface this by saying I am a intermediate tournament player that is mainly looking to have fun. Here are my experiences/thoughts so far:

I've had to take the glass off 1 time. That was due to not going up the right ramp fast enough and getting stuck right on the metal ball gate. Not bad at all.

The sound is amazing...but I feel like there could be options lower than 1. I can't go over 2 without rattling the glass and I don't see why anyone would go over 10 (goes to 19) but I am in a home environment so that could be the difference there.

Game didn't recognize balls in Franky a few times and would ball search 4 or 5 times before he would move to release them.

Other scoops connected to the subway sometime award mystery when ball gets to mystery scoop. Is this intentional, a bug, or something I need to look at on my machine?

Playfield is flawless. No dimpling, chips, or rippling.

Auto plunger gets ball around 80% of the time. I can't fathom taking a dremel to the castle like another owner did so I'll chalk that up to more random pinball fun!

All of the modes are unique, challenging, and fun as hell...except for Zombie. Pit creature, Alice Cooper, and Warewolf are my favorites. Zombie makes me cringe when I get it.

bkerins - How about changing Zombie to be 1 roaming shot (say to "pick up a weapon"), then you have to rip the currently underutilized spinner (that coincidentally looks like it could be a zombie head) so many times to kill zombies. Then maybe one final shot elsewhere for the final zombie. Getting a good rip on that spinner is a great feeling.

I love the Stretch Points when in the dungeon. So cool!

TL:DL - I love this game. It will be in my home forever. It was so worth the wait! I can't wait to see what other polish goes into the code.

#1662 4 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

I look up the KISS fan for now. Just thinking I might save on shipping if I wait and order both at the same time.

Pinball Life is also carrying the Spike quiet fan kit now, so if you are getting something from them already, that will save on shipping, too:

https://www.pinballlife.com/stern-spike-system-plug-n-play-quiet-fan-kit.html

#1663 4 years ago
Quoted from GuiitarMan:

After 85 games over the past 2 days, I am blown away by the quality, theme integration, sounds/music, and fun factor with this game. Let me preface this by saying I am a intermediate tournament player that is mainly looking to have fun. Here are my experiences/thoughts so far:
I've had to take the glass off 1 time. That was due to not going up the right ramp fast enough and getting stuck right on the metal ball gate. Not bad at all.
The sound is amazing...but I feel like there could be options lower than 1. I can't go over 2 without rattling the glass and I don't see why anyone would go over 10 (goes to 19) but I am in a home environment so that could be the difference there.
Game didn't recognize balls in Franky a few times and would ball search 4 or 5 times before he would move to release them.
Other scoops connected to the subway sometime award mystery when ball gets to mystery scoop. Is this intentional, a bug, or something I need to look at on my machine?
Playfield is flawless. No dimpling, chips, or rippling.
Auto plunger gets ball around 80% of the time. I can't fathom taking a dremel to the castle like another owner did so I'll chalk that up to more random pinball fun!
All of the modes are unique, challenging, and fun as hell...except for Zombie. Pit creature, Alice Cooper, and Warewolf are my favorites. Zombie makes me cringe when I get it.
bkerins - How about changing Zombie to be 1 roaming shot (say to "pick up a weapon"), then you have to rip the currently underutilized spinner (that coincidentally looks like it could be a zombie head) so many times to kill zombies. Then maybe one final shot elsewhere for the final zombie. Getting a good rip on that spinner is a great feeling.
I love the Stretch Points when in the dungeon. So cool!
TL:DL - I love this game. It will be in my home forever. It was so worth the wait! I can't wait to see what other polish goes into the code.

I second the Zombie idea, ripping the spinner to represent a head shot would be really cool! Great suggestion...

#1664 4 years ago
Quoted from GuiitarMan:

turn down the analog volume on the amp in the cabinet. that will move your digital range lower and better for the home

#1665 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Pinball Life is also carrying the Spike quiet fan kit now, so if you are getting something from them already, that will save on shipping, too:
https://www.pinballlife.com/stern-spike-system-plug-n-play-quiet-fan-kit.html

Perfect. I have to make an order there soon, so I'll do that. Thanks for the info.

#1666 4 years ago
Quoted from mjalexan:

turn down the analog volume on the amp in the cabinet. that will move your digital range lower and better for the home

If it is the same as TNA then there are also pre-amp settings on/behind the monitor. I had to turn mine down there (as recommended by Scott) to give the amp more room to adjust as originally it was too sensitive.

#1667 4 years ago

Don’t turn the sound down, put some anti rattle tape on glass works great. I have it on all the pins I play loud, no glass rattling. My Met has a 10” sub when turned up you can hear it at the end of the street, whole pin shakes but no glass rattle.
Spooky day yesterday playing AMH, RZ, ACNC and TNA. I don’t think i will ever complete any of them, been close a few times but it’s fun trying. Love the uniqueness of Spooky’s pins.
Ps when turned up loud you don’t hear the fan

#1668 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Freak:

Don’t turn the sound down, put some anti rattle tape on glass works great. I have it on all the pins I play loud, no glass rattling. My Met has a 10” sub when turned up you can hear it at the end of the street, whole pin shakes but no glass rattle.
Spooky day yesterday playing AMH, RZ, ACNC and TNA. I don’t think i will ever complete any of them, been close a few times but it’s fun trying. Love the uniqueness of Spooky’s pins.
Ps when turned up loud you don’t hear the fan

I love to play mine loud! But the rattling was a huge annoyance.

So I put some 1/8" plastic spacers (the kind used when mounting TVs to walls) between my subwoofer and the cabinet (on the 4 screws holding it in place), because I discovered that most of my glass rattling was a result of air displacement inside the cabinet when the sub was moving up and down. The spacers reduce the vacuum inside the cabinet enough that I was able to turn up the sub a bit higher, without the rattling problem happening.

#1669 4 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeVideo:

So I put some 1/8" plastic spacers

That’s a clever idea.

A port would do the same thing, and add some bass from the back of the speaker. It would bleed out some mechanical noise though.

Someone was bitching about ACNC glass rattling last week ... I said to them “well, that’s what happens when you have a huge sub and a big amp inside a wooden box with a glass top”.

It’s not really rocket science ...

rd

#1670 4 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

That’s a clever idea.
A port would do the same thing, and add some bass from the back of the speaker. It would bleed out some mechanical noise though.
Someone was bitching about ACNC glass rattling last week ... I said to them “well, that’s what happens when you have a huge sub and a big amp inside a wooden box with a glass top”.
It’s not really rocket science ...
rd

Didn't TNA have a box around the sub?

#1671 4 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Didn't TNA have a box around the sub?

Yes.

eeae289117bf6d0cdd0b02a2156cce9d655fba99 (resized).jpgeeae289117bf6d0cdd0b02a2156cce9d655fba99 (resized).jpg
#1672 4 years ago
Quoted from xeneize:

Yes.[quoted image]

I've been curious about this.... If i was to box in the sub on ACNC and put port holes through the bottom board of the cabinet, would that significantly decrease the glass rattle? The foam tape seems like a bandaid and i'd rather not have a remote mounted sub. The TNA on location nearby is always loud and i've never noticed rattles, i'd love to duplicate that on ACNC and RZ.

#1673 4 years ago

I'm officially in!!! Spot 362 (keeping it in Texas) and confirmed all my options today. I am so excited!!

I first played ACNC at TPF earlier this year and was unexpectedly a bit enamored with it. My initial exposure to Spooky pins had been as they were released, or probably even intro/prototypes at an earlier TPF, and they didn't grab me. Each time I played I thought....just....meh. I always hoped to put more time in on them to make a more knowledgable rating of them, but hadn't been able to (not many in the wild). But, when I stepped up to ACNC for the first time, not knowing at all what to do, I got 69 million, and loved it. I kind of recall someone from Spooky (sorry, I don't know who you were) stepping in while I was between the second and third ball and asking me if I was loving it and I actually said "Yeah, but it's kind of pissing me off because I'm not sure how the rules work yet.....but this is awesome." So it began. Since then I've just been watching it. Waiting. Choosing just the right time to pounce on the spousal approval wagon...and...patience has paid off.

It'll still be a bit before I can welcome this beauty in to the house and place it next to my Iron Maiden, but it'll be a good line-up when I do. Life is good!!

#1674 4 years ago
Quoted from TakingupSpace:

I'm officially in!!! Spot 362 (keeping it in Texas) and confirmed all my options today. I am so excited!!
I first played ACNC at TPF earlier this year and was unexpectedly a bit enamored with it. My initial exposure to Spooky pins had been as they were released, or probably even intro/prototypes at an earlier TPF, and they didn't grab me. Each time I played I thought....just....meh. I always hoped to put more time in on them to make a more knowledgable rating of them, but hadn't been able to (not many in the wild). But, when I stepped up to ACNC for the first time, not knowing at all what to do, I got 69 million, and loved it. I kind of recall someone from Spooky (sorry, I don't know who you were) stepping in while I was between the second and third ball and asking me if I was loving it and I actually said "Yeah, but it's kind of pissing me off because I'm not sure how the rules work yet.....but this is awesome." So it began. Since then I've just been watching it. Waiting. Choosing just the right time to pounce on the spousal approval wagon...and...patience has paid off.
It'll still be a bit before I can welcome this beauty in to the house and place it next to my Iron Maiden, but it'll be a good line-up when I do. Life is good!!

You are going to love owning it. You really have to earn a high score, and when you do, it’s so satisfying.... but not really. You’re just going to want to play another game... And another game...and another one.

#1675 4 years ago

Spot 330 here! And confirmed all my options today as well. I am so excited too!!

#1676 4 years ago
Quoted from TakingupSpace:

OMG!!! awesome , I hope that means ill be putting in options for my 368 any day now. It will be going next to my Iron Maiden as well.

#1677 4 years ago

My tilt bounces to through two warnings to tilt in one shake. What is the tilt timing that will fix this in the settings?
Physically it's on the lowest it can be (bobber)

#1678 4 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

My tilt bounces to through two warnings to tilt in one shake. What is the tilt timing that will fix this in the settings?

There are more tilt adjustments coming in the next code update.

rd

#1679 4 years ago

I had the same issue with the factory setup. I would barely touch the game and tilt out. Even tilted through my girlfriends ball once (she was pissed after a 60 mill point ball 1 ). I just kept moving mine to a more forgiving setting until I finally got it where I thought it needs to be for the game. Just my opinion, but with the side to side action you can get with Alice, a player really needs to be able to nudge quite a bit. I'm surprised to hear you are to the loosest setting and still having problems because I think I could still loosen it up quite a bit on mine.

#1680 4 years ago

Quoted from JustEverett:

I had the same issue with the factory setup. I would barely touch the game and tilt out. Even tilted through my girlfriends ball once (she was pissed after a 60 mill point ball 1 ). I just kept moving mine to a more forgiving setting until I finally got it where I thought it needs to be for the game. Just my opinion, but with the side to side action you can get with Alice, a player really needs to be able to nudge quite a bit. I'm surprised to hear you are to the loosest setting and still having problems because I think I could still loosen it up quite a bit on mine.

Also double check the bracket under the tilt is centered around the tilt fellas it can be adjusted by just loosening the one screw and sliding.

#1681 4 years ago
Quoted from mjalexan:

I've been curious about this.... If i was to box in the sub on ACNC and put port holes through the bottom board of the cabinet, would that significantly decrease the glass rattle? The foam tape seems like a bandaid and i'd rather not have a remote mounted sub. The TNA on location nearby is always loud and i've never noticed rattles, i'd love to duplicate that on ACNC and RZ.

I'm not an expert by any means, but my TNA rattled the glass, so while the box might help it's certainly not a complete solution.

#1682 4 years ago

Isn't there a timing debounce or something in the settings? I think this is what I need to fiddle with.

#1683 4 years ago

What’s everyone’s preferred tactic for controlling the ball from launch?
No matter how I time it, I’m not pulling off a catch yet, feels like it should be do-able but it’s too darned bouncy.
Dead flip seems my best bet at the moment but that can easily go on to hit a switch and screw up your chance at a skill shot.
Man I love this game.
It hates me, mind, but that’s ok.

#1684 4 years ago
Quoted from Silkenone:

No matter how I time it, I’m not pulling off a catch yet, feels like it should be do-able but it’s too darned bouncy.
Dead flip seems my best bet at the moment but that can easily go on to hit a switch and screw up your chance at a skill shot.
Man I love this game.

The ball launch on this game has taught me how to do a drop and live catch. I can get control on the left flipper about 75% of the time now. That allows me a controlled shot to crypt or secret passage skill shot. Keep working at it. A good drop or live catch gives better control and is safer than a deadflip in my opinion on this game.

#1685 4 years ago
Quoted from Silkenone:

Man I love this game.

I was able to do a loop pass pretty consistently last I played one.

#1686 4 years ago

I’ve just raised the angle from 6.5 to 6.7 - not only is live catch now do-able (sometimes!), a fast inner loop shot is no longer as lethal as it was.
Hooray!

#1687 4 years ago
Quoted from Silkenone:

Man I love this game.

I deadflip it everytime. About 50% of the time it returns to the left flipper without hitting a switch. Then backhand the left ramp. That's my go-to as I haven't had a lot of luck with the live catch on launch. I will say I just turned my flipper strength down to 35 (factory was 40), and the ball seems much more controllable. Plus still able to make all the shots.

#1688 4 years ago

#1689 4 years ago

Got request for payment on #327.

I am told the batch that this pin is in should be ready sometime in October.

#1690 4 years ago

So, I'm in.

I will admit - I haven't seen a new game released that I liked enough to own since around 2005. I really dislike 'band' games (AC/DC, Aerosmith, Michael Jackson, Beatles.. you get the idea (*)) since the music gets old to me, quickly. I'm also rarely a 'band' guy - more of a 'song' guy. I like individual songs, not bands. And Alice? I think I only like two of his songs.

So, when helping Completist unbox his Alice a few weeks ago, I figured I'd play a couple games and call it a night.

Now, I will preface this with saying I had some preconceived notions - I have played TNA and Rob Zombie - I can NOT stand TNA, as even after a handful of games, I have no idea what the f*ck I'm shooting for. The colors on the PF inserts seem to be done for a reason, but heck if I can figure them out. Screen is difficult to read *while playing*, and callouts don't help. Rob Zombie? Well, the handful of games I played on it I liked the layout and flow, but the audio I just couldn't deal with. Sorry.

So, I had (very) low expectations coming into Alice. To make a long story short ("Too late."), my name is on at least half of Completist 's high score table (though sadly, all short of 100m), and I'm in love with the game.

Put deposit down today with PinballSTAR , was told my game 'would' be ready to ship mid-October, but dur to some international non-stop work trips taking up this fall, I've opted to delay delivery until December.

TLDR; haven't seen a new game worth enough of my attention since 2005. Despite not being an Alice Cooper fan, this game.. just f*ckin' rocks.

(*) - Though, I would love a Weird Al pinball.

#1691 4 years ago

Thoughts on new code dropping in time for the Pinball Life Party/Expo? Love this game...just want to love it more!

#1692 4 years ago

Congrats to Spooky, and the love for Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle.

#33 in the Top 100 on pinside.

Magicchiz

die alice (resized).jpgdie alice (resized).jpg
#1693 4 years ago

CUSTOMER ALERT: Kayte and Morgan are getting reports of some of the "your games are ready" emails hopping into spam... so if you have a game on order, IT MAY BE READY! Check those filters and emails the gals if all else fails. [email protected] [email protected]

SIDE NOTE: All Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle games will be out the door by December as promised, and games available are running LOW. So if games limited to 500 units and short wait times are your thing... here you go, and we're getting close to last call. LIFE, IS GOOD!!!

NEW CODE COMING SOON!!!

#1694 4 years ago

I have #249 up and running, currently adding some mods so haven't had a chance to play much yet.
1) I couldn't find a setting that I can change the number of balls per game. I'm an average player at best so usually add to the total balls/game just so I can make some progress.
2) Is there any better, concise rules sheet that someone has using the current code? I have absolutely no idea what I'm shooting for, what I should hit, and how the layout of rooms/monsters works. I might have to take the glass off and just figure things out.

#1695 4 years ago
Quoted from DrMark12PA:

I have #249 up and running, currently adding some mods so haven't had a chance to play much yet.
1) I couldn't find a setting that I can change the number of balls per game. I'm an average player at best so usually add to the total balls/game just so I can make some progress.
2) Is there any better, concise rules sheet that someone has using the current code? I have absolutely no idea what I'm shooting for, what I should hit, and how the layout of rooms/monsters works. I might have to take the glass off and just figure things out.

1. Pretty sure its under the basic game settings
2. This is a year old, but still fairly accurate - http://tiltforums.com/t/alice-cooper-nightmare-castle-rulesheet/3950
*It appears that the only main difference mode wise currently is that Warewolf mode is now hit a green shot to load your gun, then hit the middle 3 target bank to shoot the warewolf. Avoid red shots as the warewolf attacks you (screen will show werewolf health and player health).

#1696 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

CUSTOMER ALERT: Kayte and Morgan are getting reports of some of the "your games are ready" emails hopping into spam... so if you have a game on order, IT MAY BE READY! Check those filters and emails the gals if all else fails. [email protected] [email protected]
SIDE NOTE: All Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle games will be out the door by December as promised, and games available are running LOW. So if games limited to 500 units and short wait times are your thing... here you go, and we're getting close to last call. LIFE, IS GOOD!!!
NEW CODE COMING SOON!!!

So....what's shipping out after December?

#1697 4 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Stuff and things!!!

#1698 4 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Spooky learned their lesson about dropping titles too soon with ACNC. Keep building it up SpookyCharlie !!

#1699 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I have a favor to ask any ACNC owner. I'm making a custom Plug n Play quiet fan kit (correct connector, custom wire length) for Spooky machines like the one I did for Spike machines and need confirmation of the Meanwell power supply in the ACNC machine (basically that it's still the same as (AMH, TNA, Rob Zombie). Can someone have a look and verify the model number of the power supply in the back of the cabinet bottom?
The Spike PnP Fan thread is where I'm posting updates while I complete thermal testing, etc. It's here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/replacing-stern-spike-noisy-ps-fans/page/7#post-5191594
Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Got the information. Same power supply in all Spooky machines. Thanks!

Whelp, I MEANT to edit the original post but I guess I ended up replying to myself!

#1700 4 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

Spooky learned their lesson about dropping titles too soon with ACNC.

YES WE DID!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 210.00
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

$ 64.00
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 300.00
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 24.99
Playfield - Plastics
Pinhead mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 14.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
East Rochester, NY
7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 8,003 posts in this topic. You are on page 34 of 161.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alice-coopers-nightmare-castle-club-enter-at-own-risk/page/34?hl=ccporter and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.