(Topic ID: 208341)

Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle Club: Enter at own risk!

By Sarge

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,997 posts
  • 417 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 days ago by finnflash
  • Topic is favorited by 146 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
20240223_080239 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
C3CA2F4A-C28C-400F-B349-DC92FF51521A (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
20231007_142204 (resized).jpg
20231007_142451 (resized).jpg
20231007_140542 (resized).jpg
20231007_140446 (resized).jpg
20231007_142049 (resized).jpg
20231007_140659 (resized).jpg
20231007_142245 (resized).jpg
IMG_0151 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0150 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20230920_094337_Gallery (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,997 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 160.
#51 5 years ago

What is the point of your post if you do not say why?

#52 5 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

I love the cannon. But I know a lot of people dont lol. I just cannot, no matter what, put up a decent score. And I play it EVERY NIGHT!
My best is like 126m. Happened ONCE. Oh well. I need to get some old Bon tracks in there. I think that'll help.

Please buddy, need a review of this one
It looks awesome. I need to know more about shots, rules, this mini playfield, lcd animation...and sound package (I already know that AC songs are the part I really don’t like but in the game maybe I could pass over them)

2 months later
#53 5 years ago

I guess that this thread has been forgotten about, now that people have pins at home...

#54 5 years ago

I’d still be interested in hearing opinions from those that have bought one, as I’m contemplating it. This is the club thread after all...right?

Threw a few games up on one at the York show, and was very impressed. Very attractive game, but was definitely throwing some bricks. For those that have one, does it have staying power?

#55 5 years ago

Not sure many have shipped yet. It seems they are focusing on finishing TNA.

Looking forward to the production cranking up.

#56 5 years ago

Thank you both for chiming in, wasn't sure if anyone was still here. I did expect that it would be the most relevant thread based on the name. I will give it time.

It looked like NightMutilator sounded promising but so far, nothing but a couple of still pics. I do find that odd. Hopefully he'll have something soon.

I am growing concerned about the weather and eventual delivery, particularly with having selected the butter cab. We are starting to receive our snow now and realized that delivery is to a local shipping dock. I'll have to secure an enclosed trailer or cube van to bring him home. We're doing that this upcoming week for POTC so I will see how that goes but would have certainly preferred to move these around in warm weather. Here's to hoping that there are no issues in the long haul transit.

#57 5 years ago

I also do not believe many have shipped to home use buyers. Spooky is supposed to pause TNA production @ 550 then concentrate on ACNC. Purely guesstimate based on TNA club postings but maybe Jan-Feb we will see them coming out in much greater numbers.

One home buyer was kind enough to post some video in the other thread - which has good info but is huge and gets sidetracked a lot.

#58 5 years ago

BOHICA thanks for adding that here. Maybe NightMutilator will get some video in here as promised

#59 5 years ago

in case anyone wants in RIGHT NOW!

Machine - For Sale
Routed - fresh off route - “Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle. Lightly routed for the past 3 months, cleaned regularly. Nothing wrong whatsoever - it plays and looks fabulous! (pictures taken while the sun was ...”
2018-11-19
Madison, WI
6,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 1115 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#60 5 years ago

Still no owners ringing in with updates, thoughts, tweaks, issues and fixes?

#61 5 years ago

Members in the TNA production thread posting #s in the low 450s shipping and Spooky Charlie posted an update in the "other ACNC thread" saying they were on track to finish the current TNA run in 8 weeks + they still plan on delivering all ACNC within their original 18 month plan. Looks like a bit of a bummer for the low # buyers while those of us further down the line won't notice much in the way of difference in wait. Let's hope for February to see ACNC coming out at a faster pace and maybe a pickup in activity here.

@ damonator provided a good pic of the standard silver vein trip with lighted speakers if anyone is interested to see a comparison. Tough choice IMO, but looks good either way.

ACNC Blue Lighted (resized).jpgACNC Blue Lighted (resized).jpgACNC Silver Lighted (resized).jpgACNC Silver Lighted (resized).jpg
#62 5 years ago

Thanks for posting the vids. IMO the audio, LCD animations and lightshow are awesome on this pin. Eerie and love it. I can definitely see from the vids how there are long ball times, I had a few at York. Fairly simple to keep the ball in play on this game. Much better and brighter than RZ.

1 week later
#63 5 years ago

Anyone know where I can find some rule cards that I can print for the game?
Thanks

#64 5 years ago
Quoted from Potus:

Anyone know where I can find some rule cards that I can print for the game?
Thanks

Email Spooky and they’ll send you a set if you already have your game.

1 week later
#65 5 years ago
FB_IMG_1545743494103 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1545743494103 (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#66 5 years ago

@Magicchiz, with the radio silence here we are going to need a Happy New Year pic to tied us over for the next couple of weeks, at least

#67 5 years ago

Your Wish is my command!
Magicchiz

New Year (resized).pngNew Year (resized).png
#68 5 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

with the radio silence here we are going to need a Happy New Year pic to tied us over for the next couple of weeks.

dont worry. the silence will be broken this weekend. i read jack danger is expecting to stream ACNC this sunday, jan 12. i also heard someone may provide ACNC video from INDISC as well this weekend.

rockoftheeighties (resized).jpgrockoftheeighties (resized).jpg
#69 5 years ago

Just looking forward to getting the pin. Seeing Munsters has me excited and I don't want it to overshadow our ACNC

Hopefully we'll hear where Spooky is at sooner than later.

#70 5 years ago

From fresh post on Spooky's FB page - they seem to be multiplying:

"Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle is officially taking over the line in a big way... for anyone still on the fence for Total Nuclear Annihilation, there are about 6 remaining for sale until... ??? When and if demand is there for another run basically. Those TnA games are available for delivery in 1 week! No waiting, no fuss, no muss. Thanks everyone who made TnA the biggest hit in Spooky Pinball history! Thanks also to the patient people waiting for Alice, who have made it the 2nd biggest hit!!! "

ACNC Line (resized).jpgACNC Line (resized).jpg
#71 5 years ago
Quoted from BOHICA:

From fresh post on Spooky's FB page - they seem to be multiplying:
"Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle is officially taking over the line in a big way...

Thanks for the update. Any buttered cabs in view?

#72 5 years ago

Guess that's a no.

#73 5 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

Thanks for the update. Any buttered cabs in view?

what's a buttered cab?

#74 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

what's a buttered cab?

art is directly printed to the cabinet and then glossed over, instead of decals being applied to the cabinet.

Direct printed "Butter Cabinet" is a $999 upgrade.

#75 5 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

art is directly printed to the cabinet and then glossed over, instead of decals being applied to the cabinet.
Direct printed "Butter Cabinet" is a $999 upgrade.

Ouch, sounds expensive when you put it that way

Longing for an update...

2 weeks later
#76 5 years ago

Stalled thread. Maybe a current owner can post a picture or two of their pin.

#78 5 years ago

It has bugged me for so long that the link spells Alice with 2 i's: Allice

#79 5 years ago

Woot, got the call today for payment!

#80 5 years ago

What number is your machine? Trying to figure how much longer I have to wait.

#81 5 years ago

Glad to hear someone on pinside got the call.

#82 5 years ago

I'm #87 and thinking I'll get mine by the end of March. Fingers crossed.

#83 5 years ago

#62, through PinballStar.

#84 5 years ago
Quoted from jfesler:

#62, through PinballStar.

Wow that's surprisingly great news. Standard or butter cab?

#85 5 years ago

Standard. When they recommend butter cabs be picked up in person, and I live in California.. standard it is. Besides which, I don't have enough space to showcase cabinet art, other than WNBJM. Everything's packed in pretty tight now.

#86 5 years ago
Quoted from jfesler:

Standard. When they recommend butter cabs be picked up in person, and I live in California.. standard it is. Besides which, I don't have enough space to showcase cabinet art, other than WNBJM. Everything's packed in pretty tight now.

That's cool, just wondering since they do the butter cabs in batches so their production date isn't always relative to the standard builds.

So it should be shipping in two weeks then?

#87 5 years ago

I'm hearing to expect it in "about a month". Which, would make sense for 2 weeks to ship, and 2 weeks transportation.

#88 5 years ago

#54 and standard here. No notifications for me, yet. Looks like numbers won't be able to be useful to follow for a while. I am also hoping for this month or next.

#89 5 years ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

It has bugged me for so long that the link spells Alice with 2 i's: Allice

Hadn't noticed that. Maybe that is why that pin is only valued around $900

#90 5 years ago

That’s more likely due to people selling their deposits.

#91 5 years ago

Ah, now that makes sense! Thanks

#92 5 years ago

Ha I thought you were joking on that $900 comment. Yes of course it is bc of deposit sales. The machines that have sold were 6500+. Maybe that is an improvement needed from robin . For sale to include option marking it as a spot in line/ deposit sale vs a real machine, that way average price on machine is correct, not lowered by deposit sales

#93 5 years ago

Yeah, I just thought it was odd that there is really nothing in there. I was actually looking to quickly see who the artist was again, without having to go through the thread(s).

Hopefully it will get cleaned up, quite disappointing to see.

#94 5 years ago

The artist is Zornow must be destroyed.

#95 5 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

Yeah, I just thought it was odd that there is really nothing in there. I was actually looking to quickly see who the artist was again, without having to go through the thread(s).
Hopefully it will get cleaned up, quite disappointing to see.

ACNC art was illustrated by Jeff Zornow, AKA Zornow Must Be Destroyed

https://jeff-zornow.squarespace.com
http://zmbd.storenvy.com

#96 5 years ago

If anyone around central Illinois wants to come play mine, your welcome to. I rarely get to play the games since im always working on things, so its got maybe 100 plays or so on it. Come on over before someone offers me a trade that I cant refuse for it

#97 5 years ago

Alice Cooper’s birthday today , 71 years young .

#98 5 years ago
Quoted from Magicchiz:

The artist is Zornow must be destroyed.

Quoted from ArcadeVideo:

ACNC art was illustrated by Jeff Zornow, AKA Zornow Must Be Destroyed
https://jeff-zornow.squarespace.com
http://zmbd.storenvy.com

Oh yes, thanks guys!

#99 5 years ago

Still no pinside owners who want to share anything new, even with the latest code?

#100 5 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

Still no pinside owners who want to share anything new, even with the latest code?

What do you want to know? I didn't see any questions asked regarding the new code.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 300.00
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
7,057 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
There are 7,997 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 160.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alice-coopers-nightmare-castle-club-enter-at-own-risk/page/2?hl=rave24 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.