(Topic ID: 208341)

Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle Club: Enter at own risk!

By Sarge

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,999 posts
  • 417 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 days ago by pinballM
  • Topic is favorited by 147 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240406_140302 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
20240223_080239 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
C3CA2F4A-C28C-400F-B349-DC92FF51521A (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
20231007_142204 (resized).jpg
20231007_142451 (resized).jpg
20231007_140542 (resized).jpg
20231007_140446 (resized).jpg
20231007_142049 (resized).jpg
20231007_140659 (resized).jpg
20231007_142245 (resized).jpg
IMG_0151 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0150 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,999 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 160.
#851 4 years ago
Quoted from riggy469:

However, only two of the monsters you can drain and not finish without losing the ball (frank and ethyl).

Werewolf mode can also end without losing your ball if you hit too many red shots.

Quoted from BobC:

It's late and I'm tired. But can that second sentence be rephrased? For some reason it's confusing to me...

Frankenstein and Etyhl modes are both multiballs. They will end when you get back to only one ball in play.

#852 4 years ago
Quoted from lodgingdolphin:

Werewolf mode can also end without losing your ball if you hit too many red shots.

Yes, this is correct, and it's also correct that you need to battle each monster, not necessarily defeat them all -- but it is helpful to defeat as many as possible.

It's an artifact of printing all the playfields a little earlier than settling on the rules, unfortunately.

#853 4 years ago

This is a cool game in a lot of ways, however this game is geared more to the near-pro or higher pinball player. I feel I'm more a middle of the road player at best, however this game is a pretty tough game relative to my other games and I am including TNA in that pool. I'm probably not going to hold on to this one very long..

#854 4 years ago

Because of the glass rattle issue, I think I'm going to disconnect the internal sub and use an external one instead. What would be the proper way to hook up the external sub to this game? I don't want to damage any of the electronics. Should I disconnect the wires going from the amp to the internal sub, and instead run a separate set of wires to the speaker level input on my external sub, or is there a better/safer way to do it?

#855 4 years ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

This is a cool game in a lot of ways, however this game is geared more to the near-pro or higher pinball player. I feel I'm more a middle of the road player at best, however this game is a pretty tough game relative to my other games and I am including TNA in that pool. I'm probably not going to hold on to this one very long..

Co-Op mode should be fun!

#856 4 years ago
Quoted from scruffypinball:

Co-Op mode should be fun!

Played co-op yesterday. It was very fun!

#857 4 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Because of the glass rattle issue, I think I'm going to disconnect the internal sub and use an external one instead. What would be the proper way to hook up the external sub to this game? I don't want to damage any of the electronics. Should I disconnect the wires going from the amp to the internal sub, and instead run a separate set of wires to the speaker level input on my external sub, or is there a better/safer way to do it?

I am going to get my friend to build me a sub chamber like on TNA. Hope that will help.

#858 4 years ago

Can't you just anti-rattle tape your glass?

#859 4 years ago

Did you get a butter cabinet?

Regular cabinet

#860 4 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Normally I splice into the two wires connecting to the existing sub but since you are not going to use the internal sub, you can cut the two wires and connect them directly to the input for your new sub. I would recommend a powered sub with a built-in level control so you can adjust the bass level independently of the master volume. Recently Best Buy had nice 10" Polk sub-woofer on sale for $99 that is perfect. As a bonus you can connect two pins to the two inputs.

#861 4 years ago
Quoted from netman63129:

Normally I splice into the two wires connecting to the existing sub but since you are not going to use the internal sub, you can cut the two wires and connect them directly to the input for your new sub. I would recommend a powered sub with a built-in level control so you can adjust the bass level independently of the master volume. Recently Best Buy had nice 10" Polk sub-woofer on sale for $99 that is perfect. As a bonus you can connect two pins to the two inputs.

Watch Amazon pricing on that Polk sub. I got three last year for $79 a piece with free shipping.

#862 4 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

I have this on Met RZ and AMH, works great and easy to install. I would try this before going the external sub route.

#863 4 years ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

I'm going to try to stay positive about my potential ability to play the game I put a deposit on.
I was having a disastrously bad day on EVERY machine at my friend's venue the other day.
So I'm going to go back and use a whole roll of quarters on ACNC this weekend and then make a decision on what to do.
Hopefully it goes well : )
Otherwise it's going to be a bad situation dealing with the deposit thing one way or the other : (

#864 4 years ago
Quoted from BobC:

I'm going to try to stay positive about my potential ability to play the game I put a deposit on.
I was having a disastrously bad day on EVERY machine at my friend's venue the other day.
So I'm going to go back and use a whole roll of quarters on ACNC this weekend and then make a decision on what to do.
Hopefully it goes well : )
Otherwise it's going to be a bad situation dealing with the deposit thing one way or the other : (

If I could have got my deposit back a long time ago I probably would have backed out when the delays got out of control. I have been giving the game the best chance though and it does not disappoint on looks, sound and lights with the new code update. Even though TNA is an unforgiving game it's not too complicated for a beginner to figure out and have an enjoyable experience. ACNC loses its joy when you struggle to get those orbits just to get the mode started and so far the feedback on the game has been "Meh".. TNA and MonsterBash LE get all the play in my house and not so much with ACNC.. I've been putting on a handful of plays every day since I got it and I still have only been able to complete 3 monsters. I also have it at the easiest possible setting hahaha. The usual Pinsiders would probably say "play Pinball better" but I'm just not that heavy into game mastery, I am more interested in game enjoyment regardless of skill. I don't want to discourage you, you might find yourself loving the game for it's complexity..

#865 4 years ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

If I could have got my deposit back a long time ago I probably would have backed out when the delays got out of control. I have been giving the game the best chance though and it does not disappoint on looks, sound and lights with the new code update. Even though TNA is an unforgiving game it's not too complicated for a beginner to figure out and have an enjoyable experience. ACNC loses its joy when you struggle to get those orbits just to get the mode started and so far the feedback on the game has been "Meh".. TNA and MonsterBash LE get all the play in my house and not so much with ACNC.. I've been putting on a handful of plays every day since I got it and I still have only been able to complete 3 monsters. I also have it at the easiest possible setting hahaha. The usual Pinsiders would probably say "play Pinball better" but I'm just not that heavy into game mastery, I am more interested in game enjoyment regardless of skill. I don't want to discourage you, you might find yourself loving the game for it's complexity..

And that’s perfectly fair. I’m sure someone would love to trade you a Munsters premium for your acnc. At the end of the day, being worried about difficulty before you flip the game is silly regardless.

#866 4 years ago

And that’s perfectly fair. I’m sure someone would love to trade you a Munsters premium for your acnc. At the end of the day, being worried about difficulty before you flip the game is silly regardless.

I got a lot plays in on Musters at TPF and it just didn't fly for me, I'm keeping my eye out for other titles though that's for certain.

#867 4 years ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

This is going to sound harsh, but:

You should have played before you paid.

It’s really that simple.

#868 4 years ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

I think I speak for many in saying I’m glad this game doesn’t play like Monster Bash.

#869 4 years ago

2 layers of anti rattle tape fixed the glass rattle for me

#870 4 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Quoted from pinhacker71:

2 layers of anti rattle tape fixed the glass rattle for me

I'll certainly give it a try. Does anyone have a link to some good tape for this purpose?

#871 4 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

This is going to sound harsh, but:
It’s really that simple.

The problem with these limited productions is that if you wait to play it might be too late to buy, so it's a double edged sword.

If you are buying new you can buy a Chicago Gaming Repro and you know what you are getting.

You have a reasonable idea of what a Stern is going to be like , and they make plenty of Pro and Premium models if you wait to play. Not to mention additional production runs and vault editions.

But if everybody waited to play a boutique pin until they had a chance to play it enough, sales would be pretty bad/slow. Somebody has to buy it 1st so you can play it (not to mention that operators pretty much have to decide without playtesting). So if people waited to play a boutique game before buying it then folks like Spooky would go out of business. I don't know if people should be bashed for making a leap of faith. That leap of faith that keeps these small companies in business, and if happens to bite the buyer due to unforeseen circumstances there is possibly blame somewhere or nowhere. But I'm not sure blaming is helpful to anybody in this situation.

I know my friend who has one at his venue got it based on his experience with TNA. And I'd be pretty sure that's what DJNOEL30 did as he mentions he has that game (I get the impression he already has his ACNC game? If not, then of course there's the no refund on deposit thing, which may be based on flakey buyers in the past? But on the other hand it might scare potential buyers away, especially while the dust is still setting on things. Or for future game sales based on how well the current games are perceived down the road). But back to why somebody might buy a boutique game without getting some play time in on it, the sales materials people are presented with plays a big part (theme, art, etc...), but I've yet to see any pin manufacturer present their games with any sort of difficulty rating scale.

Not every pin is right for every person. I'm reading folks saying the shots are not as tight or hard as Houdini, but I don't really have an issue with Houdini. That being said I won the "Most average player" award at my league, and when I checked my IFPA ranking one day I actually was pretty much dead in the middle of the pack. I'm going to play another 15 to 30 games on an ACNC this weekend and see what happens, but so far I have not done well at all. I think it might be a combo of the distance between the flippers and posts, and having to make those tight orbit shots off the tip of the flippers. It could just be me...who knows. I'll come to a conclusion this weekend.

#872 4 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

It’s really that simple.

FOMO

#873 4 years ago

There are other ways to get to the monsters besides just orbits now. First mystery award will go straight to a monster. Second award will advance you two rooms (1/2 the map). Hitting the center targets will light secret passage for the middle orbit shot to advance through the castle.

It’s a bit tight yeah but it’s a hell of a lot of fun. If the shots were super easy the game wouldn’t be fun.

#874 4 years ago
Quoted from BobC:

The problem with these limited productions is that if you wait to play it might be too late to buy, so it's a double edged sword.
If you are buying new you can buy a Chicago Gaming Repro and you know what you are getting.
You have a reasonable idea of what a Stern is going to be like , and they make plenty of Pro and Premium models if you wait to play. Not to mention additional production runs and vault editions.
But if everybody waited to play a boutique pin until they had a chance to play it enough, sales would be pretty bad/slow. Somebody has to buy it 1st so you can play it (not to mention that operators pretty much have to decide without playtesting). So if people waited to play a boutique game before buying it then folks like Spooky would go out of business. I don't know if people should be bashed for making a leap of faith. That leap of faith that keeps these small companies in business, and if happens to bite the buyer due to unforeseen circumstances there is possibly blame somewhere or nowhere. But I'm not sure blaming is helpful to anybody in this situation.
I know my friend who has one at his venue got it based on his experience with TNA. And I'd be pretty sure that's what DJNOEL30 did as he mentions he has that game (I get the impression he already has his ACNC game? If not, then of course there's the no refund on deposit thing, which may be based on flakey buyers in the past? But on the other hand it might scare potential buyers away, especially while the dust is still setting on things. Or for future game sales based on how well the current games are perceived down the road). But back to why somebody might buy a boutique game without getting some play time in on it, the sales materials people are presented with plays a big part (theme, art, etc...), but I've yet to see any pin manufacturer present their games with any sort of difficulty rating scale.
Not every pin is right for every person. I'm reading folks saying the shots are not as tight or hard as Houdini, but I don't really have an issue with Houdini. That being said I won the "Most average player" award at my league, and when I checked my IFPA ranking one day I actually was pretty much dead in the middle of the pack. I'm going to play another 15 to 30 games on an ACNC this weekend and see what happens, but so far I have not done well at all. I think it might be a combo of the distance between the flippers and posts, and having to make those tight orbit shots off the tip of the flippers. It could just be me...who knows. I'll come to a conclusion this weekend.

You can always wait and buy later, with few exceptions... yeah, that might mean you're buying off the used market or waiting a year. But most everything comes up for sale. AMHs... Batman SLEs... even Alien in its limited form. Look at Rob Zombie! (that's a game that had folks racing for their checkbooks out of the gate... now you can find them in the $4K range!)

This notion of "it might be too late to buy" if you wait is all in the buyer's head. It's pure FOMO. That's 100% on the buyer. We're talking about a $6000=$6500 purchase. That's a lot of cash of to drop in a moment of hoping that something might be to your liking. ACNC has been at quite a few shows across the country over the last year. The cost of getting to a show (or a location that has it) is minimal compared to the cost of spending $6K and then feeling like you made a mistake.

Imagine a friend of yours buys a car... let's say for purposes of discussion it's a $9,000 used Acura. He buys it off an auction website because it's the right size and has low miles and he's afraid he won't find another one like it. He likes the way it looks. Weeks later you ask him about it, he says "I love the way it looks and it's a great color... but when I get it out on the highway it's insanely loud and shakes like crazy. I hate driving it. I took it to a repair shop and they say that the car is working 100%." Your first thought would be: "You should have test driven it."

Quite a few pinball collectors are in a situation where they can toss around $5K here or $7K there and absorb disappointment. All you have to do is look at the boads on this website to see that. But, it sure seems prudent, at them minimum, to put you and your money in the best possible position for satisfaction and enjoyment, which can be achieved by being patient and waiting. Even Spooky has publicly stated that buyers should play before buying. And they're the company that is trying to sell games.

I say all this and still have compassion for the guy I was responding to. Wasn't trying to be a d***. But it is my immediate reaction to a buy without having played. See Willy Wonka.

#875 4 years ago

Opportunities to play ACNC we’re pretty limited, at least for the wife and I - shows only. Early code, demo unit, mostly selling itself with the art. Audio could never heard. The brick shots were no fun. We bought in because we saw potential, and the fact that it was boththe wife and I willing to take the gamble. It’s a small loss split between both of us if the game turned into a flop. A friend was tired of waiting on his early preorder; we went ahead and bought his.

We love it. It’s a keeper. Especially with current code.

I’ve suggested to Charlie headphones for demo play. As it is now, it’s too hard to appreciate the game in loud show settings. I don’t know that this is a good location game. In the home? Hell ya. My guests have for the most part have really gotten into Alice. Even if the shots are tight, they are forgivable when you can get properly immersed into the game.

Anyone considering buying, new or used, I recommend finding someone’s home to play in. Locals near me, hit me up.

As a post note: Charlie and family have been *great* to work with. It’s like going to the family run hardware store. Friendly folks who take the time to provide you solutions and help, and no price gouging. The kind of folks you wish were in your family. I wish they lived closer, would love to see more of them when they aren’t show fatigued. Charlie’s been great at taking feedback. And the team has handled a couple special requests, perfectly.

#876 4 years ago

For anyone interested:

Alice Cooper’s Nightmare Castle Deep Dive! In Depth Overview of the Machine, Features, Rules and Code

https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/alice-coopers-nightmare-castle-deep-dive-in-depth-overview-of-the-machine-features-rules-and-code/

#877 4 years ago

Let me be clear on something, the game is not a flop. The game is designed to do what it is designed to do and I believe they are pretty much all sold so my opinion on this is just that. Someone mentioned up top that it was good the game didn’t play like Monster Bash which I find interesting out of the five games I have in my house (ACNC, MB, TNA, Gorgar,Vertigo) my MB LE gets fought over the most especially with the kids and their friends to the point where I hear kids in the back yard yelling “Oh no not the moon” as they chase each other out back. I played ACNC at a few shows prior with barely any lights and limited call outs not enough for anyone to make a purchase decision. I jumped on putting my deposit in day 1 solely off my TNA experience because that game has been great even though it is also difficult. The key to TNA staying in the house is A: It’s a damn fun game and B: I don’t have to spend a half hour explaining TNA rules to someone that wants to flip it. Maybe that’s my issue, Pinball does not have to be loaded with all these layers and tight shots to have lasting enjoyment. I took a leap of faith with ACNC, I’m not as enthusiastic about the game at this point as I hoped I would be. However, the game is still a hit so take my opinion with a grain of salt and make your assessment when you’ve got a chance to play it.

#878 4 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

There are other ways to get to the monsters besides just orbits now. First mystery award will go straight to a monster. Second award will advance you two rooms (1/2 the map). Hitting the center targets will light secret passage for the middle orbit shot to advance through the castle.
It’s a bit tight yeah but it’s a hell of a lot of fun. If the shots were super easy the game wouldn’t be fun.

I agree, but not necessarily that easy shooting games aren't fun. For me the challenge of the tight shots in ACNC (and Houdini as they are often compared), is part of the fun. Compare them to BK3. BK3 has good flow and the shots are super easy. The challenge of the game seems to come more from the speed of play on the tried and true fan layout. I like BK3, but I do think I would get bored with it quickly in a home environment. ACNC on the other hand seems like a great game for a home environment given the unique ruleset and tough shots. It will take a lot of plays to master, and be fun to shoot for a long time. Mine is suppose to ship next week, and I've only put about 20 games on location. So I'm really looking forward to setting it up and spending some time taking on the challenge!

#879 4 years ago

I snagged some art blade protectors from pinball life and opted into damn near every option available. Even getting the spooky pin gulp for acnc.

Any other recs people would make save the tape discussed above? (And anyone got a link to buy some?)

Does anyone use pinstadium? Thoughts on pinstadium for this game?

#880 4 years ago

I snagged some art blade protectors from pinball life and opted into damn near every option available. Even getting the spooky pin gulp for acnc.
Any other recs people would make save the tape discussed above? (And anyone got a link to buy some?)

Pin Stadium posted this on Facebook - looks pretty good.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#881 4 years ago

"Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle is a HUGE hit with Pin Stadiums. Unbelievable results that unveil some pristine artwork by Spooky Pinball LLC Job well done on this machine and it’s worth picking one up for sure!! Watch the Pin Stadiums live and in action from this customer posted video!!"

#882 4 years ago
Quoted from mthirkell:

Watch the Pin Stadiums live and in action from this customer posted video!!"

They look seizure inducing in that video.

#883 4 years ago

"Thoughts on pinstadium for this game?"

Don't do it. Keep it dark and creepy.

#884 4 years ago

JustEverett you said yours is shipping next week. What number are you? I am paitiently waiting for mine as well.

#885 4 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

I agree. While Pinstadiums do an excellent job of lighting up the playfield, I think they ruin the vibe that Spooky was going for. Other than perhaps the back of the playfield being a bit dark, I think the lighting is perfect.

#886 4 years ago

IMO any game with lightning or electricity effects like MET MB ACNC pinstadiums are a must. Frankenstein multiball on MB might be the best looking pin stadium effect I have ever seen. Then some other games just benefit from more lighting like TSPP I made my own cheapy set and works great because I just wanted to light up Playfield. I am def going pinstadium with uv glow for ACNC and sure I will not regret it.

#887 4 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I agree. While Pinstadiums do an excellent job of lighting up the playfield, I think they ruin the vibe that Spooky was going for. Other than perhaps the back of the playfield being a bit dark, I think the lighting is perfect.

Also remember you can dial brightness way back to keep dark vibe but still get flasher effects.

#888 4 years ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

I played ACNC at a few shows prior with barely any lights and limited call outs not enough for anyone to make a purchase decision. I jumped on putting my deposit in day 1 solely off my TNA experience...

thanks for sharing one way in which ACNC was marketed.

#889 4 years ago
Quoted from drewbo81:

justeverett you said yours is shipping next week. What number are you? I am paitiently waiting for mine as well.

#286 with the butter cab though. I can't wait to see how good it looks! Getting it early is a huge bonus. Unfortunately I'm moving to a new how 7/19, so I probably won't set it up until then.

#890 4 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

We want zebra stripes though

#891 4 years ago
Quoted from pin2d:

For anyone interested:
Alice Cooper’s Nightmare Castle Deep Dive! In Depth Overview of the Machine, Features, Rules and Code
https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/alice-coopers-nightmare-castle-deep-dive-in-depth-overview-of-the-machine-features-rules-and-code/

Thanks! I'll check that out.
I've gotten around to watching the tutorial Bowen did and it really shows what a neat game it is!

#892 4 years ago
Quoted from drewbo81:

Also remember you can dial brightness way back to keep dark vibe but still get flasher effects.

Just remember there is only two places to hook uv flashers. Speaker lights, and shaker motor.
Speaker lights not recomended.

#893 4 years ago

Distributor asked for final payment yesterday. Looks like end of July. Looking forward to getting ACNC. Loaded most of the options.

Only got a couple games on it at Texas but was really impressed. Can’t wait!

#894 4 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

You can always wait and buy later, with few exceptions... yeah, that might mean you're buying off the used market or waiting a year. But most everything comes up for sale. AMHs... Batman SLEs... even Alien in its limited form. Look at Rob Zombie! (that's a game that had folks racing for their checkbooks out of the gate... now you can find them in the $4K range!)
This notion of "it might be too late to buy" if you wait is all in the buyer's head. It's pure FOMO. That's 100% on the buyer. We're talking about a $6000=$6500 purchase. That's a lot of cash of to drop in a moment of hoping that something might be to your liking. ACNC has been at quite a few shows across the country over the last year. The cost of getting to a show (or a location that has it) is minimal compared to the cost of spending $6K and then feeling like you made a mistake.
Imagine a friend of yours buys a car... let's say for purposes of discussion it's a $9,000 used Acura. He buys it off an auction website because it's the right size and has low miles and he's afraid he won't find another one like it. He likes the way it looks. Weeks later you ask him about it, he says "I love the way it looks and it's a great color... but when I get it out on the highway it's insanely loud and shakes like crazy. I hate driving it. I took it to a repair shop and they say that the car is working 100%." Your first thought would be: "You should have test driven it."
Quite a few pinball collectors are in a situation where they can toss around $5K here or $7K there and absorb disappointment. All you have to do is look at the boads on this website to see that. But, it sure seems prudent, at them minimum, to put you and your money in the best possible position for satisfaction and enjoyment, which can be achieved by being patient and waiting. Even Spooky has publicly stated that buyers should play before buying. And they're the company that is trying to sell games.
I say all this and still have compassion for the guy I was responding to. Wasn't trying to be a d***. But it is my immediate reaction to a buy without having played. See Willy Wonka.

Well, certainly play before you pay is good advice.

Out here we are spoiled with some great local shows, which makes geography and taxes important for NIB pricing. For example ACNC $6450, with the options I chose is close to $7000, then you add the shipping which I've been told might be as high as $480, and then 9.75% sales tax, and if the shipping is taxed too like it is when I get something from Amazon...my cost will be around $8135 (or $8088 if the shipping is not taxed). It adds up fast unfortunately.
Where as you can buy "other" games from Marco as a show special for a big discount. I haven't done it so somebody can chime in? But I think there's no sales tax and possibly no shipping? Maybe some other discount? The downside being your game has to be on freeplay at the Marco booth for the duration of the show which might bug some people for various reasons (several hundred plays on it, not HUO, no unboxing at home etc...), and puts it at some minor risk of damage.
But I think I heard a Pro can be had for $4100 (somebody needs to fact check me on that)? Not sure about the other version pricing. But it makes shopping for a pin kind of lopsided in favor of Stern if you live out here. I don't have money to throw around anymore and am down to 6 pins from 16 (my Congo is on route at The Flipperroom in Concord FYI). Pin #7 was sold to help pay for a change up...so here I am waiting for another #7).

I don't know exactly what is about Sterns. I really like playing some of their games out in the wild, but as a collector there is just something about the overall look and package that doesn't click with me when they are in my home lineup. I've also always drawn to things that are different, better, and often not what your average shopper goes with.
Hence ACNC was highly attractive to me.
Perhaps I should move to Benton : )

#895 4 years ago
Quoted from Magicchiz:

Just remember there is only two places to hook uv flashers. Speaker lights, and shaker motor.
Speaker lights not recomended.

Are you talking about the Spooky installed speaker lights or 3rd party?

I've never gotten any, so please explain.

Do they interfere with the sound, cause glare on the playfield glass, or jealously with your freinds?

#896 4 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Distributor asked for final payment yesterday. Looks like end of July. Looking forward to getting ACNC. Loaded most of the options.
Only got a couple games on it at Texas but was really impressed. Can’t wait!

What number my man?!

#897 4 years ago

What number my man?!

160 no butter

#898 4 years ago
Quoted from BobC:

Do they interfere with the sound, cause glare on the playfield glass, or jealously with your freinds?

I believe he was referring to spots to hook in uv flashers (speaker lights being one spot ) . The Speaker light mod spooky offers looks great but I think he is suggesting that hooking UV flashers to the speaker lights is not the best option . If you want to keep cost down on this game you should really buy it with absolutely no add ons . No add ons change game play and they can add up quick . They can always be added later if you decide you want or need them .

#899 4 years ago
Quoted from BobC:

I don't know exactly what is about Sterns. I really like playing some of their games out in the wild, but as a collector there is just something about the overall look and package that doesn't click with me when they are in my home lineup. I've also always drawn to things that are different, better, and often not what your average shopper goes with.
Hence ACNC was highly attractive to me.
Perhaps I should move to Benton : )

+1!

#900 4 years ago
Quoted from BobC:

Due to the RGB lighting you cannot hook anything, or add light to the addressable Rgb lights. Best place to hook pinstadium uv flasher is shaker motor.
Jc

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
East Rochester, NY
7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
$ 14.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 300.00
$ 64.00
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

There are 7,999 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 160.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alice-coopers-nightmare-castle-club-enter-at-own-risk/page/18 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.