(Topic ID: 208341)

Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle Club: Enter at own risk!

By Sarge

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,003 posts
  • 418 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by sleepygtr
  • Topic is favorited by 147 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
20240419_072738 (resized).jpg
20240406_140302 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
20240223_080239 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
C3CA2F4A-C28C-400F-B349-DC92FF51521A (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
20231007_142204 (resized).jpg
20231007_142451 (resized).jpg
20231007_140542 (resized).jpg
20231007_140446 (resized).jpg
20231007_142049 (resized).jpg
20231007_140659 (resized).jpg
20231007_142245 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 8,003 posts in this topic. You are on page 156 of 161.
#7751 1 year ago
Quoted from pb456:

What about positioning of the diverter? When changing to "left" or "center" or "right" - what I'm thinking is perhaps not correct.
Anyone have info to share? Thanks!

There are 2 videos for the diverter including re-assembly. With the 180 degree servo, having the servo at the middle position before putting the actual diverter on is best so that when it goes left or right, you have enough adjustment in the set up to be able to have it go left and right without hitting the ramp and still open enough for the ball to get scooped into the left or right ball locks.

I had a bit of trial and error when I recently replaced this servo as the servo was such that I could not open one way enough.

Hope this helps?

Skippy2904

#7752 1 year ago

Happy 75th Birthday, Alice!!!

#7753 1 year ago

Added the Mezal Tesla mod (as suggested in an earlier post). Personally, I think it looks good and suits the game. At the moment it's permanently lit.ideally I'd have liked it flashing (or flashing on the Frankenstein mode). Any suggestions on how to do that?

20230204_173310 (resized).jpg20230204_173310 (resized).jpg
#7754 1 year ago

If anyone is interested I’m selling the upgraded IPS LCD Screen for ACNC as I sold my pin and never installed the screen when I got it. Still packaged unopened in the box Pinball Mods sent to me so I can easily ship it out. I paid $265 plus shipping. Open to selling for $225. Send me a PM if your interested. Thanks Dave.

#7755 1 year ago

Im having a problem where 2 balls are getting stuck in the crypt lock. This happens when there is a ball locked, then if another ball drops from the upper playfeild. It seems as if the locked ball should go into the subway, so that the dropped ball would be the new locked ball, effectively exchanging them. However the locked ball isnt getting to the subway because the 2nd drop target doesnt fall fast enough and blocks it. This results in a ball search that loses track of all locked balls and even track of the ball in play, wich ruins the game.
Has anyone else had this problem?, and if so, how is it fixed?
My solution of "just dont drain from the upper playfeild" isnt working so good...
Thanks

#7756 1 year ago

The switch right before the hole should release the first ball. Iirc it drops the front target though not the back. And that should start mb

#7757 1 year ago
Quoted from zacaj:

The switch right before the hole should release the first ball. Iirc it drops the front target though not the back. And that should start mb

When the upper ball triggers the switch before the drop, the 1st drop target seems to kick the locked ball back. I assume supposed to go to the subway. Is this wrong?
Thx

#7758 1 year ago
Quoted from Numskul:

When the upper ball triggers the switch before the drop, the 1st drop target seems to kick the locked ball back. I assume supposed to go to the subway. Is this wrong?
Thx

That may be the drop trying to fall down to release the ball, but failing for some reason

#7759 1 year ago
Quoted from Numskul:

Im having a problem where 2 balls are getting stuck in the crypt lock. This happens when there is a ball locked, then if another ball drops from the upper playfeild. It seems as if the locked ball should go into the subway, so that the dropped ball would be the new locked ball, effectively exchanging them. However the locked ball isnt getting to the subway because the 2nd drop target doesnt fall fast enough and blocks it. This results in a ball search that loses track of all locked balls and even track of the ball in play, wich ruins the game.
Has anyone else had this problem?, and if so, how is it fixed?
My solution of "just dont drain from the upper playfeild" isnt working so good...
Thanks

I had a similar problem and the fix was the spring on the coil connected to the drop target. Not the spring on the drop target. The spring I'm talking about is super tight for the size and they pull target down when hit. If it gets loose or goes missing, you'll have drop target problems. I would check those first.

#7760 1 year ago
Quoted from gibsonrd:

I had a similar problem and the fix was the spring on the coil connected to the drop target. Not the spring on the drop target. The spring I'm talking about is super tight for the size and they pull target down when hit. If it gets loose or goes missing, you'll have drop target problems. I would check those first.

I will look there then.
Thank you very much!

#7761 1 year ago

Upon further review, the drop target had a little lag in the fall, and the ball would hang it back up, preventing the fall. Cleaned and lubed, now drops faster and it all works great!

#7762 1 year ago
Quoted from Jakers:

Legit just installed on my Alice Cooper last night. I love the ease of changing and testing out different flipper angles ESPECIALLY on this game. We all know how frustrating the shots can be on this title.
After a few different flipper positions I found one that works fantastic for my playstyle.
Also, 1956PINHEAD did you mean November 30th??
[quoted image]

Hey guys, If you are like me and love this game but never get very far into it cuz you suck like me(we are all not as good as RotoDave ha ha. Since I asked Jakers about these Precision flipper systems I have installed them in Alice and 2 other games so far and there is no doubt in my mind that you will be more accurate with your shots (good and bad) but in the long run it makes this game so much more enjoyable for me. A friend was ready to let go of his ACNC and bought the system and now it is not on the chopping bock anymore.
My Rush LE and Kiss LE also have the system and both shoot way better. Just ordered for Led Zep and Iron Maiden Le as well. You can tell I am sold on them, if you are a purest and want only as they come from factory more power to ya but for me and my home games why not a better experience for me?
I did do the upper pf mini flipper with a Halo and even though it is a hair smaller I am able to knock down target and gain control and then shoot ramp easier then with old set up.
I also noticed the upper flipper on ACNC is already some type of metal so maybe just the bushing exchange would work ( i did not try it out).
I have years of experience in pinball (ex-owner Lyons Classic Pinball)
I suck at pinball
I am not associated with the Precision Flipper Co

Love it to Death

#7763 1 year ago
Quoted from ghostbc:

Hey guys, If you are like me and love this game but never get very far into it cuz you suck like me(we are all not as good as RotoDave ha ha. Since I asked Jakers about these Precision flipper systems I have installed them in Alice and 2 other games so far and there is no doubt in my mind that you will be more accurate with your shots (good and bad) but in the long run it makes this game so much more enjoyable for me. A friend was ready to let go of his ACNC and bought the system and now it is not on the chopping bock anymore.
My Rush LE and Kiss LE also have the system and both shoot way better. Just ordered for Led Zep and Iron Maiden Le as well. You can tell I am sold on them, if you are a purest and want only as they come from factory more power to ya but for me and my home games why not a better experience for me?
I did do the upper pf mini flipper with a Halo and even though it is a hair smaller I am able to knock down target and gain control and then shoot ramp easier then with old set up.
I also noticed the upper flipper on ACNC is already some type of metal so maybe just the bushing exchange would work ( i did not try it out).
I suck at pinball
Love it to Death

Been wanting to try them. Good to hear

#7764 1 year ago
Quoted from ghostbc:

I suck at pinball
Love it to Death

I second all this!
Precision flippers and fixing my crypt issue has made this game much more enjoyable!

#7765 1 year ago

I've got some I need to put on my ACNC I've just been putting it off because I hate doing flippers

#7766 1 year ago
Quoted from ghostbc:

I suck at pinball
Love it to Death

What up Kevin?! Glad you enjoy ACNC like most of us in this thread. Did you go with the regular or halographic flippers? With bushings too? Was thinking about trying these out in this game. I also need to get around to replacing my rubbers with the clear Titans.

#7767 1 year ago

Went with a buddy to find a ACNC on location…loved it! Jealous of all you owners. I work in music (vinyl mastering) and cut the newest re-press of ‘School’s Out’ so I figured this would be a great pin for the studio…hard to find locally though, maybe some day…love reading this thread though, seem like a solid bunch!

94907833-2644-444D-96BB-2430E61AA014 (resized).jpeg94907833-2644-444D-96BB-2430E61AA014 (resized).jpeg
#7768 1 year ago
Quoted from ghostbc:

If you are like me and love this game but never get very far into it cuz you suck like me(we are all not as good as RotoDave ha ha

Haha!

Haven’t played Alice for a while - must crank it up again soon.

Quoted from ghostbc:

Precision flipper systems

I haven’t tried them yet but the concept makes sense.

There is amazing amount of flex in a plastic flipper bat. Some are worse than others.

I’ve just had a big run of broken flipper bats - all cracked in the ribs in the centre. Like - I’ve replaced a dozen in a month. They look ok but if you give them a twist you can see the ribs are broken. They loose all their power when you hit the ball. Always check for that when you’re rebuilding flippers …

rd

#7769 1 year ago
Quoted from ghostbc:

You're right that the upper flipper on ACNC is metallic but the shaft isn't keyed. I replaced all 3 flippers with the Precision flipper system (keyed shafts, brass lined metal bushings and clamps along with the signature bats). I'm pleased with the improved performance on the upper flipper, making Frankenstein and the free ball much more consistently. The metal bushing with the 0.005" tolerance combined with the keyed shaft/clamp makes the flipper response brutally crisp. As reported in other posts, I've lowered my flipper coil settings between 25 and 33% post Precision installation to cut down on air balls, to save the mods and plastics.

Full disclosure: I don't work for them and paid full price

#7770 1 year ago

I'm toying with putting a couple of mods on ACNC - both of which require 5v .
Can these be powered by the USB, or is there a better power source I can use?

#7771 1 year ago
Quoted from zebpin61:

You're right that the upper flipper on ACNC is metallic but the shaft isn't keyed. I replaced all 3 flippers with the Precision flipper system (keyed shafts, brass lined metal bushings and clamps along with the signature bats). I'm pleased with the improved performance on the upper flipper, making Frankenstein and the free ball much more consistently. The metal bushing with the 0.005" tolerance combined with the keyed shaft/clamp makes the flipper response brutally crisp. As reported in other posts, I've lowered my flipper coil settings between 25 and 33% post Precision installation to cut down on air balls, to save the mods and plastics.
Full disclosure: I don't work for them and paid full price

Was swapping the upper flipper a pain?

#7772 1 year ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Was swapping the upper flipper a pain?

Funny you should ask: Yes. The allen screw securing the clamp to the keyed shaft was a ball-buster. I just received double-ball-hex L-key allen wrenches yesterday which would have made the tightening much easier. I'm embarrassed to admit that at the time I resorted to using plyers on the exterior gnarl surface to tighten the allen screw. Access to the upper pf through the main pf from underneath is feasible. That said, it was worth the effort changing out all 3 flippers.

#7773 1 year ago
Quoted from zebpin61:

Funny you should ask: Yes. The allen screw securing the clamp to the keyed shaft was a ball-buster. I just received double-ball-hex L-key allen wrenches yesterday which would have made the tightening much easier. I'm embarrassed to admit that at the time I resorted to using plyers on the exterior gnarl surface to tighten the allen screw. Access to the upper pf through the main pf from underneath is feasible. That said, it was worth the effort changing out all 3 flippers.

What size flipper and shaft did you order for the upper?

#7774 1 year ago
Quoted from gliebig:

What size flipper and shaft did you order for the upper?

When ordering Precision flipper system I specified that it was for ACNC and requested the 3rd flipper be a "mini" for the upper pf. Don't hesitate to exchange an email or two with John if you're going to order. When the order came in all flippers were properly sized to replicate what had been originally installed. I didn't see a specification listed on my order to answer your question specifically. The keyed shaft was the same length as for the main flippers.

#7775 1 year ago

Hi acnc fan , my topper is now done ! Not perfect at all but looks beautiful in réal
Love it

20230213_181202 (resized).jpg20230213_181202 (resized).jpg20230213_181208 (resized).jpg20230213_181208 (resized).jpg20230213_184537 (resized).jpg20230213_184537 (resized).jpg20230213_184452 (resized).jpg20230213_184452 (resized).jpg20230213_182024 (resized).jpg20230213_182024 (resized).jpg
#7776 1 year ago
Quoted from beastmaster1981:

Hi acnc fan , my topper is now done ! Not perfect at all but looks beautiful in réal
Love it [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Foolish Mortal! This ACNC has no windows and no doors.

#7777 1 year ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

What up Kevin?! Glad you enjoy ACNC like most of us in this thread. Did you go with the regular or halographic flippers? With bushings too? Was thinking about trying these out in this game. I also need to get around to replacing my rubbers with the clear Titans.

I got the halographic for all and to me the bushings are a must. It is the flipper not flexing and the tolerance (precision tightness) of the metal bushing and flipper shaft (with a little dab of oil on it). that make the difference .
Being someone who worked on rebuilding flippers for years as owner of a pinball arcade and collector I don't need the d shaped shafts I just make sure not to get the dab of oil on the bottom of the shaft and tighten as usual but I do see the benefit of them especially to the beginner . Since you set the position of the flipper from the top of the game you may never have to remove the shaft again.
I was dreading doing the upper flipper on ACNC but it was not so bad as you don't have to remove the upper pf, You can work through the hole in the lower pf fairly easily(have a magnet handy).
What Rotordave said about cracks in flippers that you don't see until you have it in your hand and twist it a bit is all to common and really does effect the power and accuracy of the flipper.
Stern type bushings are way easier to replace compared to the Bally/Williams type that ACNC uses. Anyone is welcome to pm me for a description of the different's
Lethal-inc PM me if you are ever available on a week day afternoon and want to stop by and try them.

#7778 1 year ago

Just picked this beauty up today and I can’t wait to dig in.

A37FD7ED-06FB-4CE0-AD33-76DDF0182AEB.jpegA37FD7ED-06FB-4CE0-AD33-76DDF0182AEB.jpeg
#7779 1 year ago
Quoted from Crazysurfkid:

I'm toying with putting a couple of mods on ACNC - both of which require 5v .
Can these be powered by the USB, or is there a better power source I can use?

Any advice to this?

#7780 1 year ago

Hey guys my ACNC is not fully booting cycles through these three screens, then goes blank, then starts over. All the playfield lights are on always. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Hoping to not have to bother spooky about it thanks in advance

20230219_183031 (resized).jpg20230219_183031 (resized).jpg20230219_183037 (resized).jpg20230219_183037 (resized).jpg20230219_183040 (resized).jpg20230219_183040 (resized).jpg20230219_183042 (resized).jpg20230219_183042 (resized).jpg
#7781 1 year ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

Just picked this beauty up today and I can’t wait to dig in.
[quoted image]

Took a break from Rush for the weekend (still love Rush) but Alice Cooper is a seriously unique pin…What a neat game.

D3853927-EA87-4D57-971A-8E36DAABEE85 (resized).jpegD3853927-EA87-4D57-971A-8E36DAABEE85 (resized).jpeg
#7782 1 year ago
Quoted from tbutler6:

Took a break from Rush for the weekend (still love Rush) but Alice Cooper is a seriously unique pin…What a neat game. [quoted image]

It definitely feels different from my other games in my lineup and that’s a good thing. I went over my game today to get it dialed in and tried to make it shoot a little more consistently and not feel so clunky. After adjusting the lower flippers (I pointed the tip of the flippers to the adjustment holes instead of them being above the holes like it came from the factory) and it really made it shoot a lot smoother and consistent. The ramps are a lot easier to hit and so are the orbits. I also came across a factory mess up on the upper playfield were all the led lights were not doing what they were supposed to do. It ended up being the light connections were reversed at the light board, but after a few minutes of trouble shooting I got it sorted out and working as it should. Not sure what most people have their pitch set to but I’m at 7 degrees and it’s playing pretty good. The callouts are pretty cool during the monster modes and the the music fits right in. I’ve always wanted this pin but it doesn’t come up very often so I jumped in and so far I think it was a good decision…I also have a SD on order so wanted to get familiar with Spooky.

#7783 1 year ago
Quoted from Toby:

Hé les gars, mon ACNC ne démarre pas complètement les cycles à travers ces trois écrans, puis devient vide, puis recommence. Toutes les lumières du terrain de jeu sont toujours allumées. Tout conseil serait grandement apprécié. En espérant ne pas avoir à s'en soucier, merci d'avance[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Débranche et rebranche tes câbles sur la carte électronique
Souvent c’est un faux contact

#7784 1 year ago
Quoted from Toby:

Hey guys my ACNC is not fully booting cycles through these three screens, then goes blank, then starts over. All the playfield lights are on always. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Hoping to not have to bother spooky about it thanks in advance
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Mine has been doing the same thing for a long, long time. I've only just replaced the cpu too. Eventually it starts up after a few attempts and I have no issues after that.

I've been in contact with Spooky about it and we've tried a few things - the last thing AJ suggested was to reinstall the software which I haven't done yet. I may try it soon, but I'm not sure it will fix the issue, and seeing as a complete re-image wipes my scores and all my servo settings etc it's really a bit of a pain.

It really appears to be a dodgy connection somewhere because a cold boot won't work but it seems once the machine has been on for a few minutes it will start. Very weird...

#7785 1 year ago

Anyone ever change the battery in their acnc? I was swapping batteries last night, but could find the typical 3023 battery. I did find an encased battery, but I couldn’t figure out how to remove it.

#7786 1 year ago

This have been gone over but you can unplug and replace it from Amazon for a few bucks plug and play,I opened my cell and pulled off the contacts off that are soldered and used shrink tubing ,I bent folded the contacts over positive and negative and just heated the shrink on the new cell and all good just test before installing with a meter.

I did it game off .

#7787 1 year ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

Anyone ever change the battery in their acnc? I was swapping batteries last night, but could find the typical 3023 battery. I did find an encased battery, but I couldn’t figure out how to remove it.

You can take that encased battery apart and heat shrink the wires to a new battery or you can order those encased batteries pre assembled.
There has been some discussion about those batteries in the Rick and Morty thread recently

#7788 1 year ago
Quoted from PunkPin:

You can take that encased battery apart and heat shrink the wires to a new battery or you can order those encased batteries pre assembled.
There has been some discussion about those batteries in the Rick and Morty thread recently

I knew I saw this discussion somewhere recently, but for some reason thought it was here. I'll go check that thread. Thanks.

#7789 1 year ago

It’s got unique and great rules. If only the orbits were a bit easier to hit. Play it often and dial the shots in is the key. Makes many other games a breeze to play thru!

#7790 1 year ago
Quoted from ArcadeVideo:

Thanks to Spooky for helping with this. Turns out there's a battery on the CPU (labelled in the pic with red arrow) that connects to the CPU via tiny wires (yellow arrow shows connection point). If the battery dies, the machine may not boot up.
I removed my battery and tested it - I got 2.98 volts out of the 3 volt battery. I didn't replace the battery, but when I plugged it back into the board, the game started booting up normally again. I'm thinking perhaps the connection came loose from vibrations over the years?
[quoted image]

I had an issue with failed boot-ups. The issue was likely the battery, as mentioned in this post.

#7791 1 year ago
Quoted from Kenz:

It’s got unique and great rules. If only the orbits were a bit easier to hit. Play it often and dial the shots in is the key. Makes many other games a breeze to play thru!

I felt that same way when I first started playing it. The tight shots definitely make it a challenge, but after some time most people start hitting them more consistently. I love getting on a combo run with either orbit. Really tough for me to do, but 3-4 loops isn't out of the question. Ton of fun.

#7792 1 year ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

I love getting on a combo run with either orbit. Really tough for me to do, but 3-4 loops isn't out of the question. Ton of fun.

It definitely feels pretty good getting a 3 loop combo. I’m starting to get the feel for this game and tonight I had a decent game and was only 2 monsters away from BDB mode. So far my favorite monster mode would be the wear wolf one but the vampire and Alice Cooper modes are close. I’m really enjoying the upper playfield and how Spooky utilized it with the monster modes.

903FE084-09C7-456B-AB86-A33F4CCD5A41.jpeg903FE084-09C7-456B-AB86-A33F4CCD5A41.jpeg
#7793 1 year ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

It definitely feels pretty good getting a 3 loop combo. I’m starting to get the feel for this game and tonight I had a decent game and was only 2 monsters away from BDB mode. So far my favorite monster mode would be the wear wolf one but the vampire and Alice Cooper modes are close. I’m really enjoying the upper playfield and how Spooky utilized it with the monster modes. [quoted image]

Vampire is my favorite. Love when I’m able to control it and hit three quick targets to beat the mode. Plus the music is great.

#7794 1 year ago
4154671F-E5FB-4673-B9F0-2B6FD5AB3FE1 (resized).jpeg4154671F-E5FB-4673-B9F0-2B6FD5AB3FE1 (resized).jpeg
#7795 1 year ago
Quoted from thomas49:

[quoted image]

Looks right at home there! Just be careful with exposure to sunlight. I've always sought out somewhat dark locations and then use art towels to cover the pf. Don't want those uv's to fade Alice!

#7796 1 year ago
Quoted from Crazysurfkid:

Added the Mezal Tesla mod (as suggested in an earlier post). Personally, I think it looks good and suits the game. At the moment it's permanently lit.ideally I'd have liked it flashing (or flashing on the Frankenstein mode). Any suggestions on how to do that?
[quoted image]

Put a cap and resistor in series with the positive voltage would be one way.

#7797 1 year ago
Quoted from BlackBelt:

Went with a buddy to find a ACNC on location…loved it! Jealous of all you owners. I work in music (vinyl mastering) and cut the newest re-press of ‘School’s Out’ so I figured this would be a great pin for the studio…hard to find locally though, maybe some day…love reading this thread though, seem like a solid bunch!
[quoted image]

I'm selling mine, if you're interested. Can get it to WA for about $100 on a barge.

#7798 1 year ago
Quoted from pb456:

I'm selling mine, if you're interested. Can get it to WA for about $100 on a barge.

Appreciate that, thanks! Got a Scooby on order so I've already spent my pin $$$ for the year.

#7799 1 year ago

Put the purple halos on Alice tonight. Just such a great product! Decided to set them slightly lower than the factory holes, as the angle just looked right to me. Played a test ball with the power where I had it before the install (31), and it definitely felt like the power needed to come down. Moved it down to 25 for now. Only played one game since the install, but ended up at 150 mill. Was hitting each loop multiple times in a row. The precision clippers are a must on spooky games imo. Both Alice and R&M play so much better after having them.

E8112D70-BA73-4DF8-9189-399295328502 (resized).jpegE8112D70-BA73-4DF8-9189-399295328502 (resized).jpeg
#7800 1 year ago

Did the same last night. Definitely felt shots were more makeable.

20230225_004220 (resized).jpg20230225_004220 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
East Rochester, NY
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 64.00
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 14.00
$ 0.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 300.00
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

There are 8,003 posts in this topic. You are on page 156 of 161.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alice-coopers-nightmare-castle-club-enter-at-own-risk/page/156 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.