(Topic ID: 208341)

Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle Club: Enter at own risk!

By Sarge

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,999 posts
  • 417 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 days ago by pinballM
  • Topic is favorited by 147 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240406_140302 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
20240223_080239 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
C3CA2F4A-C28C-400F-B349-DC92FF51521A (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
20231007_142204 (resized).jpg
20231007_142451 (resized).jpg
20231007_140542 (resized).jpg
20231007_140446 (resized).jpg
20231007_142049 (resized).jpg
20231007_140659 (resized).jpg
20231007_142245 (resized).jpg
IMG_0151 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0150 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,999 posts in this topic. You are on page 141 of 160.
#7001 2 years ago

Wow but to tall for me

#7002 2 years ago
Quoted from Magicchiz:

Nightmare Castle Pinball topper
1 time run, ONLY 12 toppers will be made.
These are ready to ship this week! No preorder or waiting.
There will be NO more produced by me. They are too time consuming and I’m only a fan and hobbyist
It was my original conception.
This is a three-dimensional topper that complements the Nightmare Castle pinball machine.
This topper is NOT 3-D Printed, and not a etched acrylic.
Imagine having the master and monsters looking down on you from the castle steeples. Monsters are unique and drawing by Zornow.
This unique topper has 4 zones of full RGBW with over 16 million different colors and 9 mode combinations for each zone.
Full Lightning projector included with topper to really set the mood for your Nightmare castle pinball machine. This does require the pinball machine to be against a wall.
These are all hand painted and manufactured by myself. So, none of these are totally the same.
These will not last long and are in boxes and ready to ship immediately.
Each topper is $1,799.00 This price includes Domestic shipping, Taxes, and packing of a Very large box. Plus, insurance to your door and signature verification. (No International Shipping) Sorry
These toppers were designed for easy access to all parts and easy repair should something go wrong.
Again, this is a one time offer and NO more will EVER be produced by myself.
To order one, please email [email protected]
Orders and spots will be filled as orders come in to my email.
I will email you back that you have been confirmed and ready for payment. **( NO Payments please until you get back a confirmation )**
Payment will be Paypal.com to [email protected] Friends and Family.
If you would like references for myself in the pinball community. I can provide you with refence names and phone numbers for verification. I have made many friends in the pinball community and don’t plan on disappearing anytime soon. Again, these are packaged and ready to ship this week.
FAQ:
The topper is 22 ¼ inches tall with the steeples
The topper ships without the steeples attached in case you don’t have room.
The topper without the steeples is 15 ¾ inches Tall.
The lightning unit will require you to attach a U clamp to the back of your game or possibly your topper if you so choose.
Due to variations in wall and distance in positions the Lightning units will need to be installed.
The lightning unit does require your game to be backed up against a wall.
The huge box will be sent by FedEx Ground with signature required and insurance. This is included in the price. I will not ship any other way. Sorry NO International Shipping from me.
Velcro will be included to attach the topper to the top of the game.
I will be available for calls for issues. Although only so much can be done over the phone. If the unit needs to be sent back. the return shipping will be the responsibility of the purchaser and not the seller. Shipping is $170 to $200 per box.
Please keep your box until installations is complete.
I will be including an install video link with the topper to help with install and functions.
I will also be including the history of the topper.

These are one of the coolest toppers out there, and still a focal point in my arcade.

John/Magicchiz has done some great things for pinball, and in 2019, he sent five of his friends/acquaintances one of these at no charge, which blew me away, as it's clear there's a ton of time and expense that goes into creating and shipping these (even harder to source the parts now).

When I first had contact with John, I put him and his friends through a lot of frustration with the early run RZ mausoleum issues, but they gave me every opportunity to get it solved without giving me a hard time (they got two failed batches before the problem was accurately located). Without guys like that supporting the early mods, I may never have made it past that obstacle to go on to make the ACNC set, Elvira, etc.

While pricey, it is in line with what the market/offers became on these, and knowing the good-will John has spread throughout pinball over the years, he's someone you can feel good about supporting.

#7003 2 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

These are one of the coolest toppers out there, and still a focal point in my arcade.
John has done some great things for pinball, and in 2019, he sent five of his friends/acquaintances one of these at no charge, which blew me away, as it's clear there's a ton of time and expense that goes into creating and shipping these (even harder to source the parts now).
When I first had contact with John, I put him and his friends through a lot of frustration with the early run RZ mausoleum issues, but they gave me every opportunity to get it solved without giving me a hard time (they got two failed batches before the problem was accurately located). Without guys like that supporting the early mods, I may never have made it past that obstacle to go on to make the ACNC set, Elvira, etc.
While pricey, it is in line with what the market became on these, and knowing the good-will John has spread throughout pinball over the years, he's someone you can feel good about supporting.

Thanks for the nice words Medisinyl

Here is the history of this topper - Past and future

** History of topper**

I had the vision and idea for this topper and decided to make myself and 5 of my close friends in pinball one of these toppers. A total of 6 were made by me shortly after the pinball was released.

After showing these and delivering them to my friends. My friends and I were inundated by others that wanted one.

At the time I was NOT interested in trying to find all the parts, paint them, build them, etc.

I then agreed that one could be made by a well-known company in the pinball industry for a friend of the owner. I helped them and supplied the custom pieces. So, one additional unit was produced. For a total of 7ea.

As far as I know the 1 off was sold a year ago.

The 6, I assume are still with my friends and the one on my game.

I decided to make 13 ea of these toppers for sale this year. I am keeping One of them just in case “The Master” ever wants one for his pinball game. Thus allowing 12 toppers to be offered to the pinball community.

So, with this being the final run by me. A total of 20 ea of these toppers will be out in the world. So, 20 of the 500 games produced by spooky pinball will have one of these.

Magicchiz

20190520_233820 (resized).jpg20190520_233820 (resized).jpg
#7004 2 years ago

who drew your posters? looks good

#7005 2 years ago

That's a cracking topper! Unfortunately I'm in Australia - even if you did ship here I think the cost would push it over my budget.

Fantastic work though - its absolutely epic, love it!

#7006 2 years ago
Quoted from Magicchiz:

Thanks for the nice words Medisinyl
Here is the history of this topper - Past and future
** History of topper**
I had the vision and idea for this topper and decided to make myself and 5 of my close friends in pinball one of these toppers. A total of 6 were made by me shortly after the pinball was released.
After showing these and delivering them to my friends. My friends and I were inundated by others that wanted one.
At the time I was NOT interested in trying to find all the parts, paint them, build them, etc.
I then agreed that one could be made by a well-known company in the pinball industry for a friend of the owner. I helped them and supplied the custom pieces. So, one additional unit was produced. For a total of 7ea.
As far as I know the 1 off was sold a year ago.
The 6, I assume are still with my friends and the one on my game.
I decided to make 13 ea of these toppers for sale this year. I am keeping One of them just in case “The Master” ever wants one for his pinball game. Thus allowing 12 toppers to be offered to the pinball community.
So, with this being the final run by me. A total of 20 ea of these toppers will be out in the world. So, 20 of the 500 games produced by spooky pinball will have one of these.
Magicchiz
[quoted image]

Topper is awesome! Unfortunately my house was built well over a century ago with a basement suited for me (height challenged...). I've already run out of nearby real-estate to locate toppers for RnM & HWN. Nice job with your artwork toppers!

#7007 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballM:

who drew your posters? looks good

pinballM No kidding... Zornow's art is tops!

There is no prettier art package in pinball!

#7008 2 years ago
Quoted from Magicchiz:

Nightmare Castle Pinball topper

Is this game interactive? Eg tied in with active monsters etc?

#7009 2 years ago

I bought all the original pen and ink art from Zornow. He did my tournament posters.
Magicchiz

#7010 2 years ago

As for the interactive part of the topper. There is no way of doing any of that tied into the monster inserts. All the leds in the game itself are addressable. So if you clip to one it shuts down the others down line.
This is why the other mods for the game attach to non programmed lights. Like coin door, speaker lights, etc. Spookys topper was programmed into the code so it works with game to turn the brain left and right based on Igor’s hint. This topper was to give the look of the castle on back glass continuing up on top of the game. It is full RGBW on Four different zone. With modes like flash, fade, etc. give you the ability to change the color in each zone and different effects. Clock, windows, Towers, Front.
I use a smart strip so everything turns on with my game. That is not included.
Not sure if I’m going to TPF yet. But if I do and anyone wants one delivered there. It would drop off the $300 for shipping, insurance, box and packing, signature delivery. Email me and I will keep you informed if I’m going.
Magicchiz

#7011 2 years ago
Quoted from Magicchiz:

As for the interactive part of the topper. There is no way of doing any of that tied into the monster inserts. All the leds in the game itself are addressable. So if you clip to one it shuts down the others down line.
This is why the other mods for the game attach to non programmed lights. Like coin door, speaker lights, etc. Spookys topper was programmed into the code so it works with game to turn the brain left and right based on Igor’s hint. This topper was to give the look of the castle on back glass continuing up on top of the game. It is full RGBW on Four different zone. With modes like flash, fade, etc. give you the ability to change the color in each zone and different effects. Clock, windows, Towers, Front.
I use a smart strip so everything turns on with my game. That is not included.
Not sure if I’m going to TPF yet. But if I do and anyone wants one delivered there. It would drop off the $300 for shipping, insurance, box and packing, signature delivery. Email me and I will keep you informed if I’m going.
Magicchiz

Are you going to have one on display at TPF?

#7012 2 years ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

Are you going to have one on display at TPF?

I guess that depends if I go or not. Also if someone brings a Alice Cooper to TPF. I’m not bring my game if I come.
Magicchiz John

#7013 2 years ago

Damn that topper is awesome! Kudos!

Just had my best game and finally made it out of the castle alive...now to make it out with the billion...

20220224_210539 (resized).jpg20220224_210539 (resized).jpg20220224_210609 (resized).jpg20220224_210609 (resized).jpg

#7014 2 years ago

Servo/fuse question. Can a servo going bad (but still working) blow a fuse?

Here are the order of things that happened.

1. All servos stopped working
2. I replaced the fuse and they all worked
3. I didn't see it happen...a bunch of people had been over playing (but I assume a fuse blew again, I replaced it, and another fuse blew)
4. I put in another fuse and tested servos. The guillotine servo is bad.
5. I've ordered servos and will replace the guillotine servo.

I'm just curious what caused the fuse to blow the first time since all the servos worked after replacing the fuse. Could it just be the servo going bad, or some other short or something.

#7015 2 years ago
Quoted from Rockytop:

Servo/fuse question. Can a servo going bad (but still working) blow a fuse?
Here are the order of things that happened.
1. All servos stopped working
2. I replaced the fuse and they all worked
3. I didn't see it happen...a bunch of people had been over playing (but I assume a fuse blew again, I replaced it, and another fuse blew)
4. I put in another fuse and tested servos. The guillotine servo is bad.
5. I've ordered servos and will replace the guillotine servo.
I'm just curious what caused the fuse to blow the first time since all the servos worked after replacing the fuse. Could it just be the servo going bad, or some other short or something.

When I had fuse servo issues. The setting were too high on frank and he was hitting the wood above him and putting pressure on the servo.
Magicchiz

#7016 2 years ago
Quoted from Magicchiz:

When I had fuse servo issues. The setting were too high on frank and he was hitting the wood above him and putting pressure on the servo.
Magicchiz

Thanks, I'll check for that.

#7017 2 years ago

Installed the Pinball Mods IPS display and PinMonk quiet fan on my ACNC today. This display is a very noticeable improvement over the stock display. The blacks are super black and the animations are sharper and colors really pop. The fan is also very quiet now. I hadn’t played Alice in at least a year and it was great to play a dozen games today. Such an awesome game, I need to upgrade the code as it’s several revs behind.

What, if any, improvements can be made to the stock flippers? While playing, I’m noticing flipper fade and having trouble making the ramp shots. The flippers also collapse when hit with a fast ball which sometimes causes unnecessary drains. I have both lower flipper coils set at 50 which is the max value in the settings.

Here’s a video of the game with new IPS display installed. Love it! I also recently installed this same display on my Rick & Morty. Highly recommended upgrade.

#7018 2 years ago

Last call on the toppers for this forum. Before I post marketplace and eBay.
Magicchiz

#7019 2 years ago

Because it's time, I am selling mine...

anchorage.craigslist.org link

#7020 2 years ago
Quoted from Gnrwarkfc:

Anyone ever had this?
[quoted image]

Yes. Dead "PC board" so sayeth Spooky. Took three replacements but finally got it right, $160 from Spooky.

#7021 2 years ago

Anyone have a link for speaker acrylics and light kit for ACNC?
Thanks!

#7022 2 years ago
Quoted from Gnrwarkfc:

Anyone ever had this?
[quoted image]

Did you ever get this fixed?

#7023 2 years ago

Joining this club very soon I can’t wait; to me this is the best game spooky has ever made period

#7024 2 years ago

Hi guys - so at the moment, when i turn on my machine, occasionally the screen will power on along with the playfield LEDs. Then the screen will turn off, and the playfield LEDs remain constantly lit and it basically gets stuck this way without booting any further.

If just I power off and on again after this, the machine starts up successfully. Has anyone had a similar problem before? Is it a sign that I'm going to hit a more serious problem down the line?

#7025 2 years ago

Something that we've all been waiting for is coming soon...

Quoted from Ceemunkey:

Hi guys - so at the moment, when i turn on my machine, occasionally the screen will power on along with the playfield LEDs. Then the screen will turn off, and the playfield LEDs remain constantly lit and it basically gets stuck this way without booting any further.
If just I power off and on again after this, the machine starts up successfully. Has anyone had a similar problem before? Is it a sign that I'm going to hit a more serious problem down the line?

I have this happen occasionally as well.

#7026 2 years ago
Quoted from Ceemunkey:

How bizarre that this just happened to me today for the first time ever today and I just read this post after it happened. However, I've tried restarting 5 times and the machine won't boot up fully. Any suggestions?

#7027 2 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeVideo:

How bizarre that this just happened to me today for the first time ever today and I just read this post after it happened. However, I've tried restarting 5 times and the machine won't boot up fully. Any suggestions?

Damn - that sucks... and now I'm super paranoid this is going to eventually happen to mine. I don't know what's causing it unfortunately it's a really odd problem. Happens maybe 7 times out of 10 on first boot up of the day, and literally I just turn off and on again and it's fine. Maybe have to raise it with Spooky?

#7028 2 years ago
Quoted from Ceemunkey:

Damn - that sucks... and now I'm super paranoid this is going to eventually happen to mine. I don't know what's causing it unfortunately it's a really odd problem. Happens maybe 7 times out of 10 on first boot up of the day, and literally I just turn off and on again and it's fine. Maybe have to raise it with Spooky?

I sent Spooky an email.

#7029 2 years ago

I let a friend borrow my Alice Cooper and he starts taking it apart. Thank you Cliff.

AC-right-ramp-001 (resized).jpgAC-right-ramp-001 (resized).jpgalice-ejects-inst007 (resized).jpgalice-ejects-inst007 (resized).jpgthumbnail_66734181936__5B7268BD-6714-4113-98CF-93F140ACC5AF (resized).jpgthumbnail_66734181936__5B7268BD-6714-4113-98CF-93F140ACC5AF (resized).jpgthumbnail_IMG_2593 (resized).jpgthumbnail_IMG_2593 (resized).jpg
#7030 2 years ago

Greetings, new owner here and I wanted to tap the collective intelligence of the forum to see if anyone had success solving the crypt drop target issue where it triggers on its own? My ball is still in the shooter lane and the game awards me skill shots and thinks there is a ball locked and eventually starts crypt multiball. Spooky said to check the connections on the board which controls those optos and I reseated the connections but after a couple plays it started happening again. Anyone have a betterr fix for this?

#7031 2 years ago
Quoted from nedry:

Greetings, new owner here and I wanted to tap the collective intelligence of the forum to see if anyone had success solving the crypt drop target issue where it triggers on its own? My ball is still in the shooter lane and the game awards me skill shots and thinks there is a ball locked and eventually starts crypt multiball. Spooky said to check the connections on the board which controls those optos and I reseated the connections but after a couple plays it started happening again. Anyone have a betterr fix for this?

Yes, same problems here, I got new optos from Spooky (wrong ones, though, had to unscrew the opto from the mount and install it on the original opto mount) and those seem to have fixed the issue. Well, technically me and my friend only did the right side crypt opto and not both, since it seems like the whole upper playfield needs to come off to get to the left side one. Might as well try the easy one first and see if that fixes things, was his wise idea.

#7032 2 years ago
Quoted from VALIS666:

Yes, same problems here, I got new optos from Spooky (wrong ones, though, had to unscrew the opto from the mount and install it on the original opto mount) and those seem to have fixed the issue. Well, technically me and my friend only did the right side crypt opto and not both, since it seems like the whole upper playfield needs to come off to get to the left side one. Might as well try the easy one first, was his wise idea.

Thanks, so no issues since the new opto was installed? How long has it been?

#7033 2 years ago

Those optos run to a small switch board on the right side of the playfield.

There is an identical switch board above it which controls other switches.

Try swapping the boards over and see if the issue is on that little board. (If it is, the switch issue will move somewhere else)

** from memory ** there might be a dip switch on the board you might have to change. If so, take a photo of the settings before you swap boards, and change the settings when you move them.

We had a switch board go bad down here - by doing the above, you can check it.

rd

#7034 2 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Try swapping the boards over and see if the issue is on that little board. (If it is, the switch issue will move somewhere else)
** from memory ** there might be a dip switch on the board you might have to change. If so, take a photo of the settings before you swap boards, and change the settings when you move them.
rd

I have a feeling it could be the switch board because that board controls the ball trough eject as well and I have issues where multiple balls get into the shooter lane. Thanks, I will test that out.

#7035 2 years ago
Quoted from nedry:

Thanks, so no issues since the new opto was installed? How long has it been?

Last time I played I was getting a ball count error, but don't think it had to do with the crypt. Wasn't the same "crypt lock triggering for no reason" problem, anyway. The fix was done sometime last fall but I'm not sure how many games since. 20-25? Enough to assume the problem fixed. Was planning on playing 'Coop again soon so I'll let you know.

#7036 2 years ago
Quoted from nedry:

I have a feeling it could be the switch board because that board controls the ball trough eject as well and I have issues where multiple balls get into the shooter lane. Thanks, I will test that out.

Here’s the board if you need one.

https://www.pinballlife.com/multimorphic-sw-16-v2.html

rd

#7037 2 years ago

I was having crypt trouble also and I also started with the right side also and reflowed it and all is well.

#7038 2 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

I was having crypt trouble also and I also started with the right side also and reflowed it and all is well.

The right side opto? What does reflowed it mean?

#7039 2 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeVideo:

I sent Spooky an email.

Thanks to Spooky for helping with this. Turns out there's a battery on the CPU (labelled in the pic with red arrow) that connects to the CPU via tiny wires (yellow arrow shows connection point). If the battery dies, the machine may not boot up.

I removed my battery and tested it - I got 2.98 volts out of the 3 volt battery. I didn't replace the battery, but when I plugged it back into the board, the game started booting up normally again. I'm thinking perhaps the connection came loose from vibrations over the years?

ACNC Battery (resized).jpgACNC Battery (resized).jpg
#7040 2 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

rd

Yes, that was my machine. We swapped the boards around with the upper playfield board, changing the dip switches. Crypt then worked fine. Then it was just the left hand rollover switch that was a little intermittent on the upper playfield. Useful way of to narrow down what the fault was. Changed the board, and all was well.

Skippy2904

#7041 2 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeVideo:

Thanks to Spooky for helping with this. Turns out there's a battery on the CPU (labelled in the pic with red arrow) that connects to the CPU via tiny wires (yellow arrow shows connection point). If the battery dies, the machine may not boot up.
I removed my battery and tested it - I got 2.98 volts out of the 3 volt battery. I didn't replace the battery, but when I plugged it back into the board, the game started booting up normally again. I'm thinking perhaps the connection came loose from vibrations over the years?
[quoted image]

Awesome - glad you got up and running again and it was a simple fix. Thanks for posting the solution too - I have a feeling this is going to save me some time (and panic) later on.

#7042 2 years ago
Quoted from Gnrwarkfc:

Anyone ever had this?
[quoted image]

Quoted from Botfly:

I let a friend borrow my Alice Cooper and he starts taking it apart. Thank you Cliff.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wait, wait- are you saying that there are Cliffy’s now available for ACNC?!?!

#7043 2 years ago
Quoted from TheCreature:

Wait, wait- are you saying that there are Cliffy’s now available for ACNC?!?!

Yes

#7044 2 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeVideo:

[quoted image]

Thanks for posting your situation & solution. Sounds an awful lot like oxidation may have been a contributing factor: Similar things have happened on pin connections on all types of games. Probably laughable, but I've been placing desiccant packs in my game cabinets & heads since my "game room" is also my basement. Probably ineffective but allows me to think I'm doing something helpful.

#7045 2 years ago
Quoted from zebpin61:

Thanks for posting your situation & solution. Sounds an awful lot like oxidation may have been a contributing factor: Similar things have happened on pin connections on all types of games. Probably laughable, but I've been placing desiccant packs in my game cabinets & heads since my "game room" is also my basement. Probably ineffective but allows me to think I'm doing something helpful.

No signs of oxidation - I live in Calgary, which typically has hardly any humidity. Given how much the machine rattles when the shaker motor is activated, my best guess is that the connection just rattled loose over time. This often happens with the mini audio plug in the amplifier, at the bottom of the cabinet.

#7046 2 years ago

Picked up a plunge button from Super Skill Shot Shooters while at LAX 2022 this past weekend. It looks so much better than that yellow launch button.

https://superskillshot.com/products/alice-cooper-guitar-pick-launch-button

#7047 2 years ago

Cool button,a little pricey but looks great!

#7048 2 years ago

$140 bucks for a $7 button??

And people buy them?

That’s literally 14x the price of a new $7 launch button at PBL plus a $3 pick (that Alice hasn’t used)

This hobby has truly jumped the shark.

rd

D8F98C3F-A563-464E-8959-54749C838851 (resized).jpegD8F98C3F-A563-464E-8959-54749C838851 (resized).jpeg00A23D40-8FE8-465A-A465-2DE35868C5B9 (resized).jpeg00A23D40-8FE8-465A-A465-2DE35868C5B9 (resized).jpeg
#7049 2 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

And people buy them?
That’s literally 14x the price of a new $7 launch button at PBL plus a $3 pick (that Alice hasn’t used)
rd[quoted image][quoted image]

I think I paid $75 for this button from them at Houston Pinball Arcade Expo. Catch them at one of the expos ad it's cheaper.

They will be at TPF, I would buy it there if you want one cheaper than website. They are a great older couple, cool people.

#7050 2 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

And people buy them?
rd[quoted image][quoted image]

I always value your expertise and I'd probably feel the same way if I owned 100 machines.

I own and have room for 2 machines (room as in they are in our very small living room). I bought ACNC - my first pin - in memory of my father, the biggest Cooper fan of all time, after he passed in 2017 with cancer. Saved up for years and barely scronged up enough when my bill came due Spooky. I bought ACNC as a memoriam piece. I want it to look as special as my dad was to me. I could care less if Alice hasn't used it - every time I press that start button and Alice talks to me - I think of my dad and how tickled he would be if he would have gotten the chance to stand it front of it. That feeling is worth more to me than anyone will ever know. So yeah, I'm the "people" that jumped the shark. Hell, if I had the disposable income I'd have jumped Bruce from Jaws and grabbed MagicChiz's amazing topper! So no regrets on spending a little extra for something that I personally can't make.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

$ 14.00
$ 64.00
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 300.00
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Machine - For Sale
East Rochester, NY
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 7,999 posts in this topic. You are on page 141 of 160.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alice-coopers-nightmare-castle-club-enter-at-own-risk/page/141 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.