(Topic ID: 166486)

Alice Cooper still rocks!

By FLpinball

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5221 (resized).JPG
    IMG_5216 (resized).JPG
    IMG_5210 (resized).JPG
    IMG_5171 (resized).JPG
    Aforpres_(resized).png
    AC-Guillotine_(resized).jpg
    62_alice-cooperphotographybyalexlaketwoshortdays_(resized).jpg
    orianthi_panagaris_(resized).jpg
    nita_strauss_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).png
    #1 7 years ago

Know this is off topic. Caught Alice Cooper show in Clearwater on Saturday. For a man pushing 70 he still has it. Without question the best back up band I have ever seen! During his " I love the dead" segment where he pays tribute to rock legends who have left us he sang Pinball Wizard as a tribute to Keith Moon from The Who!!! What a show!!! Anyone for a Alice Cooper pin???

#2 7 years ago

Does he still wanna be elected ? Got my vote for sure.

#3 7 years ago

Alice still have that gorgeous blonde guitarist that completely outshreds her two male counterparts ?

#4 7 years ago

Yeah i got to see him back in 2001 and he kicked ass live and i could hear for days after lol

#5 7 years ago

Years ago I caught his cane that he tossed into the crowd at the end of the show. At a party once I pull it out of the closet "Hey check it out - Alice Coopers freaking cane!!!

#6 7 years ago

image_(resized).pngimage_(resized).png

#7 7 years ago

Agreed I saw him maybe two years ago. Marilyn Manson opened and looked like a fat sad geezer compared to the show Alice put on.

#8 7 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

Alice still have that gorgeous blonde guitarist that completely outshreds her two male counterparts ?

He sure does bro! Nita Strauss who took over in 2014 for another hot blond Orianthi. She is smokin'!!!

#9 7 years ago

Saw Cooper 2 years ago and was a damn good show. Guitarist chick was hot!!!

#10 7 years ago

I saw him 2 years ago I think, awesome show.

#11 7 years ago

Can always be relied upon for a great show. Orianthi was fantastic in his band. Caught her in a tiny club in London a couple of years ago with alice's band and joined by the man himself for the encore in front of maybe 100-150 punters.

Would love an Alice pin....

#12 7 years ago

I saw Alice back in 1973, man do I feel old!

#13 7 years ago

Met would be a natural re-theme to Alice. Already got the snake and change sparky to Alice getting hanged. He was my first concert in 1972 - The "Killer" tour. As a 15 year old it was a hell of a way to start my concert life. 200 rock shows later it is still in my top 10. I was front row center 10 years ago in a small theater and it was great.

#14 7 years ago

Search Alice Cooper. We have talked about this before. SOOOOOOO many cool ideas for a pinball.
    Magicchiz

#15 7 years ago

Wolfy,we must be about the same age! Agree, imagine a giliteen ball lock, Frankenstein bash toy, and a "Welcome To My Nightmare" wizard mode for starters!

#16 7 years ago

Have not had the chance to see him live, but read a book back in high school by a dude who toured with Alice back in the BABIES days just so he could wright a book about him. cant remember his name, but a great book.
    Would love to see Alice in concert!
    Bring on the pin!
    and the Beer!

#17 7 years ago

It was Billon Dollar Babies by Bob green. Some was fiction and stretched truth. Alice's management loved to do that for publicity in the beginning.

magicchiz

#18 7 years ago

Alice Cooper puts on great shows. Nita is so hot too! Would make an awesome theme for pinball.

#19 7 years ago

Saw original band 1975, wished I saw more recent with either guitarist.

nita_strauss_(resized).jpgnita_strauss_(resized).jpg
    orianthi_panagaris_(resized).jpgorianthi_panagaris_(resized).jpg

glwts

#21 7 years ago

I saw Alice about a year ago, unfortunately, I had to sit through a pretty awful Motley Crue set after that.

#22 7 years ago

62_alice-cooperphotographybyalexlaketwoshortdays_(resized).jpg62_alice-cooperphotographybyalexlaketwoshortdays_(resized).jpg

#23 7 years ago
    Quoted from beepnutz:

Saw original band 1975, wished I saw more recent with either guitarist.

glwts

I think she had red hair when I saw them. We weren't sitting up close enough to the front to get any of the "billion Dollar Bills" that were dropped, or his cane.

#24 7 years ago

I've seen Alice over a dozen times.

I stopped going to his shows as the set list is stagnant and he ignores the vast portfolio he has created in 40 plus years. Glad he's still going but for a long term fan, his shows are best for younger folks who have not had a chance to see him.

#25 7 years ago
    Quoted from FLpinball:

He sure does bro! Nita Strauss who took over in 2014.She is smokin'!!!

Who came from THE IRON MAIDENS!

#26 7 years ago
    Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Who came from THE IRON MAIDENS!

That would be Nita!!

#27 7 years ago
    Quoted from Methos:

I've seen Alice over a dozen times.
    I stopped going to his shows as the set list is stagnant and he ignores the vast portfolio he has created in 40 plus years. Glad he's still going but for a long term fan, his shows are best for younger folks who have not had a chance to see him.

Bro, respect what you are saying. But, I have seen Rolling Stones 4 times, Kiss 4 times, Deep Purple twice, ACDC 5 times, and Ozzy/Black Sabbeth 3 times. Outside of maybe 2 or 3 songs....there set list has been exactly the same. Again, I am talking about recent tours in the past 6 years where there was not a lot of new material being released.

#28 7 years ago

Love me some cooper,saw many times at Cobb hall Detroit 74-76,way way ahead of his time and "love it to death" through "muscle of love" were same great albums,I lost track after that but I am sure there is a lot more to love,billion dollar baby's with Donavin leach doing the vocals,fantastic,special times for me hi school and all that.

#29 7 years ago

AC-Guillotine_(resized).jpgAC-Guillotine_(resized).jpg

#30 7 years ago

Aforpres_(resized).pngAforpres_(resized).png

8 months later
    #31 6 years ago

Saw him in concert last night, still rocking out after all these years!

IMG_5171 (resized).JPGIMG_5171 (resized).JPG

IMG_5210 (resized).JPGIMG_5210 (resized).JPG

IMG_5216 (resized).JPGIMG_5216 (resized).JPG

IMG_5221 (resized).JPGIMG_5221 (resized).JPG

#32 6 years ago

Nita Strauss is so frickin hot!

#33 6 years ago

I used to have an elderly neighbor in her early 90s... About 5 years ago she was squinting her eyes from about 2 feet away from me and leaning in to try to focus on the image on my shirt and asks me "What does your shirt say?". I replied "It says Alice Cooper". She relaxed her eyes and smiled leaning back and said "Oh, that's nice". I Figured it was just elderly/neighborly chitchat and to my surprise, she followed it up with "Ahhh, He's such a nice young man... is he still playing?". Later, she even showed me a few LPs she had tucked between her Count Basie and Benny Goodman albums.

Who knew!?! lol

#34 6 years ago

Just saw him two weeks ago for AZ bike week, always fun

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alice-cooper-still-rocks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.