06916DAC-F671-49B7-89FD-29C379098A59 (resized).jpeg
Volcano mod instructions acnc (resized).jpg
Lab mod instructions acnc (resized).jpg
20190809_032809 (resized).jpg
20190802_205315 (resized).jpg
before-after (resized).jpg
20190802_150508 (resized).jpg
20190802_155028 (resized).jpg
There are 98 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 4 years ago

Alice Cooper Pinball Mod Collection & Installation by Medisinyl Mods

Incredible Enhancements, Easy To Install, & Impossible Not To Buy

5 months later
#52 3 years ago

I have an issue with my crypt mod, can’t seem to get it to sit on the castle wall, it sits up above it. I have considered shaving down the star post so it sits lower but thought i would check here first if I’m doing something wrong?
I have the castle facade with two screws at the front.

06916DAC-F671-49B7-89FD-29C379098A59 (resized).jpeg06916DAC-F671-49B7-89FD-29C379098A59 (resized).jpeg
#53 3 years ago
Quoted from Toastyboi:

I have an issue with my crypt mod, can’t seem to get it to sit on the castle wall, it sits up above it. I have considered shaving down the star post so it sits lower but thought i would check here first if I’m doing something wrong?
I have the castle facade with two screws at the front.
[quoted image]

Took a quick pic of mine with the glass on (so not from as low as your pic).

Some gap is supposed to be there, and from player perspective, you shouldn't be able to see between the castle wall and crypt.

Hard to tell in your pic if the gap is unusual or if your factory wall sits any lower than mine (though mine isn't the two screw version, yet I had never heard of any issue with those).
20200907_194447 (resized).jpg20200907_194447 (resized).jpg

#54 3 years ago

Thanks for the quick response! I think it might be due to my star post sitting higher Than others for some reason. Ill shave it down a bit and see how It goes.

1 week later
#55 3 years ago

For anyone interested I shaved down the top of the star post a couple mm and now crypt sits nicely on the wall. Still not sure why mine was higher than others

726D9242-7E0E-4716-9708-A73EE36137FB (resized).jpeg726D9242-7E0E-4716-9708-A73EE36137FB (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#56 3 years ago

I bought all ACNC Medisinyl Mods : one word, no, two : f******g awesome !!! Thanks for such a great job !

7 months later
#57 2 years ago

I've recently gotten to the end of my ACNC backlog, and I'll be discontinuing the Castle Tunnel/arch and 3D Vampire Tower mods.

I've now sold out of what I had left on hand, but will make one final run if I have four interested by the end of the week (if so, I'd make a couple extra for late comers).

I currently have one person on the list for the tunnel/tower set.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I have crypt, passage sign, and volcano mods ready to ship. Labs are currently sold out, but I'll be prepping for another run soon.

Thanks again to everyone that has supported these mods.

#58 2 years ago

Still only one (possibly two) on the list for the tunnel/tower mods (as noted, looking to get 4 to make it worth a final run). Looking to have it known by Friday.

Once AMH mods are complete, I'll consider revisiting ACNC to finish up a mod or two I had been holding off on.

#59 2 years ago

One final bump for the tunnel/tower mods. I only have a couple with confirmed interest in a final run at the moment. As noted, looking for four by tomorrow to consider a last run before discontinuing them.

#60 2 years ago

I now have enough interest to make a final run on those parts, and I'll plan a couple extra for late comers on top of whatever interest I have by tonight.

These will be permanently discontinued.

The other four mods will still be in production at least through 2021.

#61 2 years ago

The parts for the final tunnel/tower run have been printed, prepped/smoothed, and primed for paint. I'll paint them tomorrow and contact those on the list soon.

6 months later
#62 2 years ago

Adding the current ACNC list here.

Seems many aren't aware these have been ordered via PM since not long after Elvira, as I had to put the shop on hold due to long backlogs and refunds through the shop (upsetting people and losing the fees each time).

AMH and Elvira have been the priorities, but final AMH production will be complete soon, and I do have several of the ACNC mods completed.

Once AMH is complete, and the 40th version of Elvira is revealed, I'll make a final run call on the remaining ACNC mods to help clear the way before a new release.

Feel free to PM me or post in the thread here to be on the list.

Pricing is the same as the shop, but with a free lab vent upgrade, and free shipping within the US.

As always, I appreciate the support and patience.

ACNC list:

1) AMNSL
2) DMinusOne
3) Zplumb
4) Spacemanrats09
5) jk2171
6) Ceemunkey
7) ravenwing
8) gatordad

Added over 2 years ago:

9) cjmezz

Added over 2 years ago:

10) Kenz

#63 2 years ago

PM sent your way!

#64 2 years ago

There is no pricing in your shop as it says you are gone. I thought you said you had more ideas for this game as well. Any progress on those ideas?

#65 2 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

There is no pricing in your shop as it says you are gone. I thought you said you had more ideas for this game as well. Any progress on those ideas?

Thank you for letting me know--I didn't realize the shop hid prices while on vacation mode as they still show at the bottom of threads for me. I'll add them here once back at my PC.

I had hoped to make something else by now, but AMH development time wound up being ~5 months, then production has taken awhile.

Wanting to get to Godzilla, TWD, Stranger Things, Whirlwind, Radical, and others, and will likely tackle some of those first (eventually Halloween, but I'm still a ways down the list).

I do have 1-3 ideas for ACNC I'd like to get to one day if timing allows.

#66 2 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Just click through to the mod list. Pricing was there for me just now.

#67 2 years ago

Would be interested in the following based on pricing (won’t show me prices)
Secret Passage sign
Tunnel
Crypt
Backboard castle around vampire head

Thanks!

#68 2 years ago
Quoted from cjmezz:

Would be interested in the following based on pricing (won’t show me prices)
Secret Passage sign
Tunnel
Crypt
Backboard castle around vampire head
Thanks!

The Habitrail Tunnel and 3D Vampire Tower mods were permenanelty discontinued and are no longer available.

Just the Lab, Crypt, Volcano, and Passage Sign mods are still available.

Ad links are here. Let me know if others can't see pricing (only international shipping would be higher than what is shown). The lab vent upgrade will be included for free.

Crypt/sign: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1104-medisinyl-mods/02702-alice-cooper-secret-passage-sign-and-crypt-mods-acnc-

Volcano/lab:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1104-medisinyl-mods/02747-acnc-36-led-fire-volcano-mod-and-frankenstein-s-lab-mod-

#69 2 years ago

Updated list.

1) DMinusOne (shipping by Tuesday)
2) Zplumb (shipping by Tuesday)
3) Spacemanrats09
4) jk2171
5) Ceemunkey
6) ravenwing
7) gatordad
8) cjmezz
9) Kenz

Added over 2 years ago:

10) TakingupSpace

Added over 2 years ago:

11) Jakers

#70 2 years ago

Updated list. Currently making progress on a batch of ten crypts and a smaller run of three volcanos for now. Two completed labs and several passage signs are on hand (toward those first on the list).

1) Spacemanrats09
2) jk2171
3) Ceemunkey
4) ravenwing
5) gatordad
6) cjmezz
7) Kenz
8) TakingupSpace
9) Jakers

2 weeks later
#71 2 years ago

I'll message at least the next three on the list by tomorrow.

Ready to ship a few sets as soon as Friday.

Still sidetracked with the Elvira 40th set, but will be back to focusing on ACNC soon.

I appreciate everyone's patience.

#72 2 years ago

Currently dedicating some machines to lab and volcano mods and should have more volcanos finished this week (each lab takes awhile, but should have some early next week).

Taking final call interest until the weekend and will finish everyone on the list when I can (all ACNC mods will be permanently discontinued afterward). An interest post here or a PM gets you on the list.

Updated list:

1) ravenwing
2) gatordad
3) cjmezz
4) Kenz
5) TakingupSpace
6) Jakers
7) Completist
8) jk2171

#73 2 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Currently dedicating some machines to lab and volcano mods and should have more volcanos finished this week (each lab takes awhile, but should have some early next week).
Taking final call interest until the weekend and will finish everyone on the list when I can (all ACNC mods will be permanently discontinued afterward). An interest post here or a PM gets you on the list.
Updated list:
1) ravenwing
2) gatordad
3) cjmezz
4) Kenz
5) TakingupSpace
6) Jakers
7) Completist

Please dig me up a rail tunnel, from your odds and ends

#74 2 years ago
Quoted from cjmezz:

Please dig me up a rail tunnel, from your odds and ends

While there have been times I've had a nice prototype or similar around to offer charity, etc., that won't be the case for the green parts from this set.

Always adamant about sticking to my word once discontinued.

Sorry to disappoint, but I think it's important to leave existing demand so those that have the mods can recoup the cost down the road.

#75 2 years ago

I have parts for a max of 7 more volcanos, so 2 spots remain on those. Labs will be into paint either tomorrow or Friday (still a chunk to do afterward with the finer details and electronics).

1) ravenwing (full)
2) gatordad (full)
3) Kenz (Volcano, Lab, IB Crypt)
4) TakingupSpace (full)
5) Jakers (volcano/lab)
6) Completist (lab)
7) jk2171 (lab)

Added over 2 years ago:

3) + Passage sign

Added over 2 years ago:

Rob77 (volcano)

#76 2 years ago

The list on these is now closed and final runs are being completed. The main paint on the seven labs was completed yesterday, but I intend to add some corrosion detail, unique to this final run.

2 extra crypts remain on hand as of this post, and will be all that's left available unless someone from the list disappears.

1) ravenwing (full)
2) gatordad (full)
3) Kenz (full w/ IB Crypt)
4) TakingupSpace (full)
5) Jakers (volcano/lab)
6) Completist (lab)
7) jk2171 (lab)
8 ) Rob77 (volcano)

Added over 2 years ago:

Overflow list (in case anyone backs out from the final list).

1) Thomas49

#77 2 years ago

Thanks Greg!!

5F72F04A-36A0-470B-9C0A-CBD129E5BE22 (resized).jpeg5F72F04A-36A0-470B-9C0A-CBD129E5BE22 (resized).jpeg6AD7E7B3-8542-407D-B391-BA916694ED42 (resized).jpeg6AD7E7B3-8542-407D-B391-BA916694ED42 (resized).jpeg919C1015-089B-4089-9221-97C6B6016617 (resized).jpeg919C1015-089B-4089-9221-97C6B6016617 (resized).jpeg
#78 2 years ago
Quoted from cjmezz:

Thanks Greg!! [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thank you for the photos.

That green spider reflection is fitting

#79 2 years ago

Lab progress thus far. Only one has internal electronics completed here.

Dirtied these ones up a bit with some rust element (unique to this final run). May not show up well in the game, but wanted to do it a little different to close them out.

Each also has the oil/water stain at the base of the voltage sign.

And the larger cosmetic resistors are on all of these. On rare occassion, I had done this or a hybrid on previous labs.

20220207_191630 (resized).jpg20220207_191630 (resized).jpg20220207_191708 (resized).jpg20220207_191708 (resized).jpg
#80 2 years ago

Wow, those labs look incredible! Looking forward to getting mine. The volcano and crypt mods were A+! Thank you, Greg, for making this last batch a little unique.

#81 2 years ago

Nice work Greg!

1 week later
#82 2 years ago

I'll message everyone on the list by this weekend. All will be ready to ship.

1) ravenwing (full)
2) gatordad (full)
3) Kenz (full w/ IB Crypt)
4) TakingupSpace (full)
5) Jakers (volcano/lab)
6) Completist (lab)
7) jk2171 (lab)
8 ) Rob77 (volcano)

------------------------------

Overflow list (in case anyone backs out from the final list).

1) Thomas49 (crypt held)

--------------------------

Only one crypt left available.

Added over 2 years ago:

EDIT: SOLD OUT

#83 2 years ago

I have these ready to ship out for Tuesday (USPS closed tomorrow). I have guests here at the moment, so I'll send messages out with payment instructions sometime tomorrow (if not in the a.m hours tonight).

1 week later
#84 2 years ago

I’m going the club in a few weeks. Can I get on the list

3 weeks later
#85 2 years ago

Do you have any mods left for ACNC or Rob Zombie or Walking Dead? Thanks for your time.

#86 2 years ago
Quoted from WannabeWizard:

Do you have any mods left for ACNC or Rob Zombie or Walking Dead? Thanks for your time.

I never developed any mods for TWD, but have had an interactive topper in mind for the last 5 years that I may finally get to later this year.

Otherwise, the final run call on the last of the RZ mods was last year, and all of the ACNC mods from the recent final run call were claimed and shipped.

Sorry to disappoint, but I have to stick to my word on discontinued mods.

#87 2 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

I never developed any mods for TWD, but have had an interactive topper in mind for the last 5 years that I may finally get to later this year.
Otherwise, the final run call on the last of the RZ mods was last year, and all of the ACNC mods from the recent final run call were claimed and shipped.

Can I ask why does it make a difference or not if you sell more mods or not if they are discontinued or not? I guess I don’t understand? I can see a pinball machine being discontinued and not remaking it but on a mod I guess I don’t understand the mod thing. Just trying to understand. Thanks

#88 2 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Not trying to be a ass just when people say mods don’t ad value to a game then I don’t understand the reason not wanting to make more. Some people don’t acquire a game new out of the box so if the original owner doesn’t want mods and decides to sell the game years down the road. Kinda screws the next guy that wants to spend some money on mods but can’t.

#89 2 years ago

Not trying to be a ass just when people say mods don’t ad value to a game then I don’t understand the reason not wanting to make more. Some people don’t acquire a game new out of the box so if the original owner doesn’t want mods and decides to sell the game years down the road. Kinda screws the next guy that wants to spend some money on mods but can’t.

Its a collectable thing. Limited edition hold value for the ones that did buy it. It's just the way it goes. why do you think some toppers are at $3K like Ghostbusters or KISS. Try to find one.
Magicchiz

#90 2 years ago

Can I ask why does it make a difference or not if you sell more mods or not if they are discontinued or not? I guess I don’t understand? I can see a pinball machine being discontinued and not remaking it but on a mod I guess I don’t understand the mod thing. Just trying to understand. Thanks

You've PMd me multiple times about this before, leaving negative remarks, so I was surprised to see another post about it here.

I've answered these questions at length many times around the forum over the years, and no longer want to defend my decisions, so here's a more extreme angle to it that may help you give me a break (easier now for me to leave myself vulnerable to this topic since we lost Lyman).

I've been buried in demand for the last 2.5 years.

Two years ago, I got Baker Acted and had to pay significant medical expenses, coming home to an empty house and my ex-fiancee's engagement ring on the bathroom counter. My insurance doesn't cover mental health, and despite family and friends telling me to fight the charge, I just needed that horror to be behind me as soon as possible. I signed off voluntarily as they made it sound like not doing so would have great consequences (all while hooked up to a bunch of medical equipment, completely mentally broken and worried about my relationship). I had no idea the bill would be so steep.

That was during the early Elvira demand that had me working 100 hours a week, terrified to sleep, as I'd always wake up to a massive wall of angry PMs from people acting as if I was sitting on my hands. By mid Feb. 2020, I was begging people in the forum to stop PMing me, but it did no good. If you search the Elvira thread around March 30/April 2020, you'll see the hospital stay I mentioned, saying I needed to take a break, but went into no detail on.

Needless to say, I slowed way down after that, and have since shown lists in my threads so people can see where I'm at.

Last year when I discontinued a lot of products, I had a 6 month backlog before hiring help to buy the time to make the AMH set.

I'm a creative person that hasn't been able to create and move forward.

I believe I've more than earned the right to make whatever decisions I think are best for my business and mental health.

You can imagine what I'd like to say to anyone that feels entitled to the work I've made great sacrifices for.

I'm much happier to leave demand on the table and see those that supported my work sell the mods for 2-3x what I charged, rather than leave mods infinitely available and see people struggle to sell them at a loss (the latter would make me lose any sense of self worth). No amount of money would have me break the trust I've built over the years in keeping my word on discontinued mods.

Ultimately, I'm very fortunate to have the opportunity and privilege that the pinball community has afforded me to pursue something I'm passionate about, and I don't take that lightly, but at some point, I need to reduce the chaos to help keep the dream alive and free up time to develop new products to enhance the pinball experience.
20200918_083108x (resized).jpg20200918_083108x (resized).jpg

#91 2 years ago

I had no idea. I’m sorry. You are right you do excellent work on everything you do hence the reason I’m disappointed not to include it on my machines. Sorry if I offended you in anyway and I’m glad you are doing well now. Good luck on the future and hopefully someday I can get some mods from you on other games. Keep Modding Away!

#92 2 years ago

I had no idea. I’m sorry. You are right you do excellent work on everything you do hence the reason I’m disappointed not to include it on my machines. Sorry if I offended you in anyway and I’m glad you are doing well now. Good luck on the future and hopefully someday I can get some mods from you on other games. Keep Modding Away!

I appreciate your reply. Thank you.

We're all good.

Hopefully I'll have my next project ready to reveal in a couple months or so.

#93 2 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Ultimately, I'm very fortunate to have the opportunity and privilege that the pinball community has afforded me to pursue something I'm passionate about, and I don't take that lightly, but at some point, I need to reduce the chaos to help keep the dream alive and free up time to develop new products to enhance the pinball experience.

Loved your ACNC mods - top quality. Thank you for creating and providing them!

A knowledgable buyer has now purchased my game with the complete set on it. I'm sorry to see it go - a fun game made even better by your cool looking mods!

#94 2 years ago

Happy? You're driving the guy crazy.

#95 2 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Loved your ACNC mods - top quality. Thank you for creating and providing them!
A knowledgable buyer has now purchased my game with the complete set on it. I'm sorry to see it go - a fun game made even better by your cool looking mods!

Thank you. I always appreciate the support.

As I get to do something I love, and I know there are modders with greater skills, it's hard for me to feel I deserve all of the positive feedback I receive, but it does push me to try to live up to it and improve with each new release.

#96 2 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Thank you. I always appreciate the support.
As I get to do something I love, and I know there are modders with greater skills, it's hard for me to feel I deserve all of the positive feedback I receive, but it does push me to try to live up to it and improve with each new release.

I don't think there are many modders with greater skills than you. I put you in the top 5 for sure and probably in the top 3 of my favorites for sure. I also had to let my ACNC go with a full Medisinyl set and it was a sad day. But I have Halloween coming in a few weeks and I know for a fact that you will be making mods for that eventually, so I have that to look forward to. Of course, I still have your Judge Dredd sniper tower on my HEP restored JD as well.

You deserve the all of the accolades and positive feedback you get, and more...

#97 2 years ago

G - you're the man! I don't buy many mods as most seem over priced and don't catch my eye - BUT I have pretty much everything you did for ACNC, the JD sniper tower, and if ever score a HOH am going to wish that I had pre-purchased all those mods!

Speaking of which...is it too late for that?

#98 2 years ago
Quoted from xeneize:

G - you're the man! I don't buy many mods as most seem over priced and don't catch my eye - BUT I have pretty much everything you did for ACNC, the JD sniper tower, and if ever score a HOH am going to wish that I had pre-purchased all those mods!
Speaking of which...is it too late for that?

Elvira mods are still available, and current list can be seen in the mod thread: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-3-interactive-casket-gargoyle-vuk-cover-medisinyl-mods/page/17#post-6858599

The limited 40th set is now complete, so working toward standard sets again now.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 14.00
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 300.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 64.00
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
Machine - For Sale
East Rochester, NY
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

There are 98 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alice-cooper-mods-3d-tower-arch-and-more-soon-medisinyl-mods-/page/2?hl=wannabewizard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.