New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 264236)

Alice Cooper ACNC Bug and Enhancement Feedback Thread

By xeneize

8 months ago

Topic Stats

• 33 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 84 days ago by xeneize
  • Topic is favorited by 18 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider guiitarman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 8 months ago

Guillotine shot is not registering during modes or Crypt multiball.

#12 8 months ago
Quoted from zacaj:

I think that's intentional.
Speaking of though, it would be cool if it had more awards than just an EB at 10 chops. Maybe some set sequence, like "light mystery @ 2, light secret passage @ 5, light eb @ 10"
Also, I've seen a few people request a setting for how many chops are needed for EB, as 10 seemed high

I hope not. 10 is fine for EB when you get credit for the shots during the game. Hopefully they will at least add this as an option because the game isn't as fun when you are just trying to get chops when there is 1 ball in play and nothing else going on. It pretty much makes letting the ball drop off the flipper to the crypt as the only viable option when you are in multi ball play or in a mode (which is most of the time in my experience). I don't even go for that shot anymore unless it is for Frank SuperJack or Alice mode. Why would they take away one of the main shots/toys in the game?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
M&M Mods
$ 107.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 79.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 47.00
Playfield - Other
Cento Creations
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
M&M Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider guiitarman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside