Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 82 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by Nick36
  • Topic is favorited by 24 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider coyote.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 4 years ago
Quoted from xeneize:

2) Please fix the bug that was in 1.0.7.4 where is your coin value was 2x or larger the coins per credit value, the player would only get 1 credit instead of 2, please.

This WAS fixed in v1.1.0.0

#8 4 years ago

Didn't see these listed, so adding them. FawzmaGames said he knew about these, but for record's sake:

1. Service Credit button does not award a credit.
2. In Coil Test Mode, no coils fire.
3. In test mode, the Up/Down buttons don't work. Need to use the Flipper buttons to navigate.

1 week later
#14 4 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

4. Shooting 3 bank during skill shot does not award secret passage progress
7. Scoop eject ball save does not work in multiball. May be intentional, but would like an option at least, like in KISS,Star Wars,etc
12. Draining out outlane with skillshot still going does not light the outlane
14. Starting a mode during crypt multiball didn't relight the ball save
18. Inlanes are failing the skillshot in 1.1.0.0, they didn't in 1.0.7.0
19. A few times I've had the magnet save activate while the ball save was still active

Personally, I don't see these as bugs - these could simply be how they're supposed to be - but since we don't know what is expected and what ISN'T, we jutst don't know.

Quoted from zacaj:

5. During werewolf, shots that are red are off while three bank is lit, but still damage the player if hit

In 1.0.7.4 and 1.1.0.0, it would play the animation, but NOT damage the player.

Quoted from zacaj:

17. Shooting upper left ramp while diverter is not in position counts as a lower left ramp shot

I have never seen this happen (in 1.0.7.4 or 1.1.0.0), and can not reproduce (in 1.1.0.0).. You may have an overly-sensitive switch?

#15 4 years ago
Quoted from xeneize:

Normally, hitting that "third X" is a big deal, but in ACNC you can totally miss the fact that you've even hit it.

thenotrashcougar , please work some of your magic!

"Third X"? The third shot only gives you 6x bonus. (2x and 4x lit.) Why not.. you know, wen you hit 8x? (And I've never gotten higher than 6x - I'm not sure if it goes up to 10x, and so on..)

#18 4 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Not sure if this has been listed yet if you complete Billion Dollar Baby on ball one or two you will have to plunge the next few balls instead of just going to game over.

Holy hell, your game is set up far too easily!!

#20 4 years ago

Touché.

#28 4 years ago
Quoted from superhawk2300:

*BUG
If you launch a ball *as soon* as it enters the trough (or maybe its if you are pushing the launch button before the ball enters because you are impatient) ball save is not active for that ball.

This is correct. In fact, at ant time DURING your ball, you can hit the launch button, and activate the ball save. (And have Alie call out his 'welcome to the game' callouts.)

This may also be the source for the "stuck in ball save" issue, which I was able to cause once doing this.

5 months later
#32 3 years ago
Quoted from xeneize:

It would really be nice to see incremental code progress made on this game. As a TNA owner maybe I have become spoiled by the amount of polish that game has gotten from thenotrashcougar - it is practically perfect.
This title seems like it got sold out and abandoned just as the R&M hype train left the station. In addition to the documented bugs here and in the main thread, there are so many times that the game just feels "unfinished". I know it's different developers, but that game (R&M) seems to be updated constantly.
In addition to the bugs, little (simple) things are missing like no call out when "CoOp" mode is selected. The long dead air when Frank ball 1 is locked. No call out or effect for an X multiplier hit/achievement, the LCD screen still tears quite a bit. I could go on...
Most of us here are patient (many waited a year + for their game) and I think it is safe to say that we would just like to have some communication confirming that ACNC owners haven't been forgotten.
A suggestion - we don't need more Alice call outs, why not add more using the Ethyl voice talent - or even add some random screams/laughs when a target is hit (instead of nothing)? This game has so much potential - please fawzmagames take it all the way to the finish line! GRACIAS!

Quoted from Coyote:

They just released a small update a few weeks ago.

While granted, it WAS small, it IS progress.

5 months later
#38 3 years ago
Quoted from DrBernd:

#7 Attract mode: no sounds!?

Attract mode sounds - when you hit a flipper button.

1 month later
#54 3 years ago

I, too have had issues in Cold Ethyl. It's not common, but then, I still suck playing it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Machine - For Sale
East Rochester, NY
$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

$ 0.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 14.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 300.00
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 64.00
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 210.00
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider coyote.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alice-cooper-acnc-bug-and-enhancement-feedback-thread?tu=coyote and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.