• Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

acmc (resized).jpg
AliceCooperW2MNFinalCovercrop (resized).jpg

#1 4 years ago

Spooky #3, Alice Cooper? Confirmed or just a rumor?

#2 4 years ago

Wait for the reveal.
-Mike

#3 4 years ago

Good choice if accurate.

#4 4 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

Spooky #3, Alice Cooper? Confirmed or just a rumor?

You at texas?

#5 4 years ago

No, couldn't make it out there. Just heard it on a podcast from the guy in New York.

#6 4 years ago

I heard he wanted one but not sure if it will be the next one

#7 4 years ago

You should put a "?" At the end of your post title. That way I wouldn't have bothered clicking on it.

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

You should put a "?" At the end of your post title. That way I wouldn't have bothered clicking on it.

Yup this is just another bullish tolling thread.

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

yes this!

#10 4 years ago

Aww man, I saw the title and got excited and immediately started thinking of which pin I'll sell to get this, but it turns out it's just a rumor. Have tickets to see hm next month.

#11 4 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

Agreed.

#12 4 years ago

No rumors allowed on Pinside? Give me a break.

#13 4 years ago

I hope it has two ramps

#14 4 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

I hope it has two ramps

You'll get 1 and be happy dammit.

#15 4 years ago

Holy shit!! I am getting excited!! If Spooky fucks up the layout with Alice, like they did with Rob Zombie I will never forgive them and never buy a game from them. Two ramps with flow please!! Just copy a damn fan layout! Get this one right boys, don't be fucking up Alice Cooper!

#16 4 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

I hope it has two ramps

Yes it better be designed with more details in it then the let down for me when I played Rob Zombie. Sorry just don't see the greatness in RZ like I expected.

#17 4 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

No rumors allowed on Pinside? Give me a break.

No rumors from that guy in NY...otherwise he's STILL manipulating Pinside.

Awesome avatar, btw...

#18 4 years ago

What's with the "two ramps" mantra? There isn't any specific list of features a game has to have to be good. It just has to be fun. So weird.

#19 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

What's with the "two ramps" mantra? There isn't any specific list of features a game has to have to be good. It just has to be fun. So weird.

RZ, Jetsons, and Domino's only have one ramp. It's just getting old, that's all. Plus not many one ramp games are in the top 20, if any. Ramps are fun .

#20 4 years ago

Charlie is a great guy but he really needs a pro to help him. He's designs are too system 9 for today.

#21 4 years ago

Would love to see a slam ramp or two added. Send those balls aflying.

#22 4 years ago

AliceCooperW2MNFinalCovercrop (resized).jpg

#23 4 years ago

Id be upset if they didnt include "Schools out" in this game.....a Sentimental Favorite.

I lost my "virginity" to this song!

#24 4 years ago

Schools out had better be in there. What a song. The only song I think may beat that is satisfaction, in terms of sheer awesomeness.

#25 4 years ago

Its a nightmare theme. Schools out doesnt fit.
Magicchiz

#26 4 years ago

True but skipping that song might be a mistake. Maybe a bonus mode or something. My only thought is if you had one pin and it was Alice cooper, but schools out was not on the playlist, that might be a miss, for me.

Also, may never get a second chance to include it on a different pin. I would stuff it in somewhere, if it was my choice.

#27 4 years ago

When you press the start button they need to play the opening to this song:

#28 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

If one ramp is good and two ramps is better ,then a game with five ramps would have to be the greatest fuckin' game ever. This idealism totally worked for the razor industry .
http://www.theonion.com/blogpost/fuck-everything-were-doing-five-blades-11056

#29 4 years ago

Alice was going to give away a translight today. Maybe we will see one soon. The art Charlie showed looked awesome.

#30 4 years ago

Schools out does not fit the theme and is not planned for the game, but then again what the heck would Alice Cooper know about which of his songs for the theme?

#31 4 years ago

9 thumbs down for just mentioning a rumor, and it turns out to be correct? Just sayin...

#32 4 years ago

^^^ Good point.
-Mike

#33 4 years ago

I noticed that too. So much negativity. I'll give you a plus 1!!!

#34 4 years ago

You know the rules.

Before it is announced you make up anything.
When it is announced you moan and groan that it is stupid.
Before you get a chance to touch one you complain from what you heard and give it a low rating.
After you play it you ignore it exists and go on to complain about the next one not made.
If you bought one you give it a 10 and talk it up before listing it for sale.

#35 4 years ago

so....it's no longer a rumor?

Spooky is going to make an Alice Cooper pin?

#36 4 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

so....it's no longer a rumor?
Spooky is going to make an Alice Cooper pin?

Yup

acmc (resized).jpg

#37 4 years ago

Oh sh!t......I'm in

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside