New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 236610)

ALI Backglass - Anyone sell?

By Pinphila

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by YeOldPinPlayer
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

• Ali Stern Electronics, 1980
#1 1 year ago

Does anyone sell the MOhammad Ali pinball backglass?

#2 1 year ago

No one stocks this glass unless Mayfair Amusements has a used one. greatwichjohn doesn’t have the art to make one. If Mayfair doesn’t have one, you can try posting a wtb in the below Facebook groups or order a repro from Bgresto.

Pinball machines and parts wanted
Pinball and arcade parts only

#3 1 year ago

Such a great game. I think it’s Harry Williams finest design. Wish there was a repro BG and PF. I triple thicked the glass in my current Ali. Wish I had the one I sold last year. It was in great condition. Turns out that you can’t keeep everything!

#4 1 year ago

It looks like a fun game!

You may have seen this listing already, but there is the whole machine on eBay in Little Rock, AR for a $500 opening bid and a Make Offer option:

ebay.com link » Stern Muhammad Ali 1980 Original Flipper Game Pinball Machine

#5 1 year ago

You might also hit BGresto. c o m he did a Time Zone for me and it was perfect. Had to wait a couple months but it was worth it!!

#6 1 year ago

THanks guys. I have one that I was going to sell but wanted to put a new BG into it. Ill see what BG resto is time wise. I thought CPR ran these at some point.

#7 1 year ago
Quoted from AvidListener:

It looks like a fun game!
You may have seen this listing already, but there is the whole machine on eBay in Little Rock, AR for a $500 opening bid and a Make Offer option:
ebay.com link » Stern Muhammad Ali 1980 Original Flipper Game Pinball Machine

$65 standard shipping is a deal...lol

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
2,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lafayette, IN
$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Malden, MA
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 12.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Boards
nvram.weebly.com
$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside