Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 86 days ago by drypaint
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

Hi all I m having some problem with my Algar, no background sound at all, all the others sounds are fine, I tried a different CPU board, driver board, sound board and installed new game n sound ROM's, n nothing!!! it's on 34-1 settings. Any leads will be very appreciated!!! Tnx Rillo

#2 3 years ago

Any help?

#3 3 years ago

Are the rest of the sound effects proper? Watch a YouTube video if one exists to compare. Do you have the right sound 4 rom installed?

Make sure that the sound input connector is good and has all the relevant wires installed. Check the driver board side connector too.

You can make sure all your sound triggers are working with a logic probe and solenoid test. Watch each signal go through the 4050 buffer chips.

#4 3 years ago

Thank you I will try and let you know. I appreciated!!!!!

2 years later
#5 4 months ago

Did you ever fix your issue?

1 month later
#6 86 days ago

Having the same issue and can't figure it out. Background sound previously worked on mine but they stopped and I can't get them back. Did you every resolve?

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside