3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 25 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by o-din
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screenshot_2016-01-25-11-44-20_(resized).png
    3fa753b0f23ff86d481b3d2592e249c321756f3d6aecff6e0b0532c7581366b9_(resized).jpg
    Capture_(resized).JPG

#1 3 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/30177

He is in Delaware and trying to sell pins that he ripped the pics off from treasure island. I reported it to moderator but until it gets taken down please be advised its a scam (although im sure most of you know from the pics he used)

#2 3 years ago

No?! Looks legit to me!!

I just send my wire to Nigeria now!

#3 3 years ago

lol I would expect to get a fully restored tafg for $3500.......right.......

#4 3 years ago

the email relates to spam reports that show his IP coming from Camaroon. Stupid thief

#5 3 years ago

...So those games are in custody of the African governments and he just needs a small deposit to get them out and shipped over seas, right?

#6 3 years ago

I reported the post here and also to his website hosting company. Dirtbag isn't welcome here.

#8 3 years ago

anyone that would respond to that post is a bonehead ROYALE

ignore, rinse, repeat

on to the next legit post

#9 3 years ago

What a deal! I only had to send him a copy of my social security card, drivers license and $5500. He said after I receive it he will send me $2000 back. The rest of you suckers snooze you loose!!! I am SO lucky He let me have it.

(lots of sarcasm)

#10 3 years ago

He is still at it. Just placed this ad too................ https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/30179

#11 3 years ago

just reported that page to facebook

#12 3 years ago

i can't believe anyone would ever fall for something this, but they must because these simple types of scams are all over the internet. i guess if you post and email all day and night, someone will eventually bite.

if these guys were smart, they would create accounts on all these collector message boards and get involved with conversations for a year or two and then go for money.

#13 3 years ago

From parts unknown. ...weight unknown. .who is it Kamala the Ugandian giant? Yeah let's buy from him

#14 3 years ago

Scary thing is that here on pinside, nearly everyone is smart enough to know this guy is a scammer; however, for the average person looking to add a game to their home how would anyone know what these games are valued at? Its a shame. Hopefully no one was scammed out of actual money. It's nice to see the community work together to get this guy outta here.

#15 3 years ago

3fa753b0f23ff86d481b3d2592e249c321756f3d6aecff6e0b0532c7581366b9_(resized).jpg

#16 3 years ago

I'm gonna spend the next week wasting his time. Should make for fun and cheap entertainment.

#17 3 years ago

He must be storing all of his games at a friend's house. His garage looks a little different than the pin pics one. He posted "his address" on his FB page.

Capture_(resized).JPG

#18 3 years ago

I did a little digging and went ahead and spam banned the account. If for some reason the person is legit and reads this, feel free to message us and explain why you're using differing locations, IPs, and 'borrowed' pics so that we can review.

#19 3 years ago

from the other post a week or so ago that linked a craigslist ad I think. I jerked him around a little and told him I was in De and could pick it up. This is the address he gave me to come get it. 2 Norway Ave, Wilmington DE 19804. Guess he moved since the other day lol

#20 3 years ago

Different house

Screenshot_2016-01-25-11-44-20_(resized).png

#21 3 years ago

someone needs to take this guy down...

#22 3 years ago

What could go wrong with ads that tout top titles at ridiculously low prices? The root of most scams is to play on blind greed. This case is no exception.

#24 3 years ago
    Quoted from Ckykedworld:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/30177
    He is in Delaware and trying to sell pins that he ripped the pics off from treasure island. I reported it to moderator but until it gets taken down please be advised its a scam (although im sure most of you know from the pics he used)

Well they are from treasure island so thats good ? Lol treasure cove sounds better .

#25 3 years ago

At least he has the prices right of what these games should cost..

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 39.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 20.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    $ 149.99
    Lighting - Other
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 85.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 24.00
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 25.00
    Playfield - Plastics
    Bright Lights Pinball
    $ 11,500.00
    $ 199.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 80.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Latenight Weeknight Mods
    $ 24.25
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 40.00
    Lighting - Backbox
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 199.99
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside