Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 98 posts
  • 45 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by ForceFlow
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

images (resized).jpeg
    tempting fate (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2020-03-29 at 11.13.49 PM (resized).png
    bostonpinball (resized).png
    Unknown (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jimwe5t.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#43 4 years ago
    Quoted from glasairpilot:

I have not seen any real deals, but if some come up I would go get them at someone's house. This virus does not scare me, but it is destroying the economy due to fear in people. We could see real deflation coming. We have an exponential increase in public debt coupled with a decreasing population increase rate. Add in a flat yield curve along with corporate debt exploding against a weakening GDP AND the velocity of money slowing way down and you will soon find banks not wanting to loan money since the debt will be non productive in nature.
    In short - we have screwed ourselves by buying into the fear and will pay for it dearly.

You’re going to get severely down voted for speaking the truth.

#45 4 years ago
    Quoted from glasairpilot:

Well, it appears that other than O-Din agreeing with me I am at odds with all of you. Enjoy your time at home and get use to it. If we continue to act like this over every challenge that comes along we will all be living in the next third world country.

Many in the mob buy into what the media is showing. Not that the virus isn’t real, but we are recking our economy over this. What is going to be worse, people starving all over the place with no means to feed their family or all this fear mongering?

#55 4 years ago
    Quoted from cottonm4:

Check these numbers out. I am in the camp that the country needs a hard shutdown for 30 days. Would that suck? Of course. I offer no easy way to do it, though. No one else knows how to do it or it would already be done.
    But these numbers say we are not doing so hot.
    What is worse that starving?
    [quoted image]

The numbers from starvation are much larger.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jimwe5t.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ale-prices-all-over-the-place-and-the-new-normal?tu=jimwe5t and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.