By Billc479

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Billc479.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

I found a place for pinball and some video games and sit down racing games. They are at the Outpost Ice Arena, near Sandia Mountain tram. Here's my take on the six machines.
    Jackbot: Dirty, display bad - looks like a bad connection

Game Show: Dirty, different length flippers, volume very low, broken plastics, slingshots not working (Gaps set too big), second ball locked switch not working (the machine kicks the balls out during ball search). Bell works!

Riverboat Gambler: Clean, good volume, one broken plastic, backglass roulette indicator is off (When pointer is at red, calls out black, etc.)

Monopoly: Attendant said machine was having issues, so I did not play it. Visual shows very dirty, flipper rubbers about to break, flippers need aligned.

Slugfest: Display not working, so I did not play. Dirty

Junkyard: Very dirty, lots of lights out on upper playfield. Ramp switch covers missing. Different flippers. Shooter rod broken and cuts fingers when plunging ball.

I'm glad I found them, but disappointed that most were extremely dirty and needed some loving. I did not see any contact information about who owns/maintains them. Maybe someone out there has more information.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Billc479.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/albuquerque-pinball-in-the-wild-found?tu=Billc479 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.