10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by smokedog
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Hopefully non of our pinsiders have flooded basements.
    We got hammered here in Calgary,downtown flooded pretty good.

One of the few times they closed access to downtown.

http://globalnews.ca/news/657546/city-of-calgary-actives-municipal-emergency-plan/

#2 10 years ago

We can hope,

Calgary is a great hub for pinball and hosts an event in September. Your place is ok?

#3 10 years ago

No worries for me,my games are on the main floor as well.
    I expect you to be here in September,for the show

#4 10 years ago

yes, hope all is well

#5 10 years ago

Hang in there Calgary , we went through it two years ago ,it sucks now , but you will recover !
    Hope you see no personal damage , it sucks .

#6 10 years ago

Yes good luck with the flash flood. Man, thats intense to happen at this time of year when it usually is dry season........ As for the September show, I'm hoping to attend this year as well and meet some of you Alberta Pinheads!

#7 10 years ago

---

#8 10 years ago
    Quoted from Bay78:

As for the September show, I'm hoping to attend this year as well and meet some of you Alberta Pinheads!

I'll be making the trip as well, along with a few other SAPP's. Unsure if a game is coming or not. I was hoping my WW would be done, but life is freaky busy.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/albertacanada-flooding and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.