Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by hjh632
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

looking at an aladdins castle to purchase, but never had a bally game. this ones been sitting for some time. i've worked on williams only so i kind of know their theory of operation, but bally im brand new. game turns on and lights up but that's all. score reels are zeroed, credit wheel shows credits, but the front button dows nothing to spit the ball out or allow the flippers to move. i know on williams this front button (replay button) usually is the restart/game start button, and/or adds players. just looking for some guidance to a starting point on this bally machine before i buy it. don't wanna get myself in over my head.

#2 3 years ago

I don't know Aladins Castle. But have worked on Gottlieb, Williams, Bally, and Chicago Coin. Yes, they all do somethings differently. But if you have or can get a schematic, know your way around a multi meter, and have worked on Williams. You can tackle a Bally. I don't have one now, but really enjoyed the few that have crossed through my game room.

#3 3 years ago

I have a fully working Aladdin's Castle if you eventually need pictures of stepper positions, switch relays, loose wires and where they go, missing labels or whatever. Henry

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
$ 15.00
Various Novelties
Duke Pinball
Various novelties
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods
Plastics
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aladdins-castle?hl=dcrand and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.