1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by chappy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    #1 1 year ago

Hello, is the feature for attaching photos to a post not working at the present ? All of a sudden I don't seem to be getting the option to add photos to my posts. I have made previous posts and attached photos. Now I am not seeing any way to 'add an image' as I was before ? Perhaps I'm doing something wrong. Any advice on the issue would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Chappy

#2 1 year ago

Can the plastic skirts for the pop bumpers be changed without unsoldering the bulb holder leads ? This is on an Aladdin’s Castle game.

#3 1 year ago

No.

#4 1 year ago

No, you have to remove the lamp holder to remove the base, then the skirt.

I have the 'Add Images' icon on my page.

#5 1 year ago
    pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #6 1 year ago

I didn't know that!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #7 1 year ago

yeah; the lamp socket is the only "defect" in any bumper design. Unfortunately; I don't know of any workaround/fix.

I started bolting terminal strips near the pop bumper and putting in a #555 pigtail socket in them so that I can easily clip off the leads near the terminal strip; fish them out. Replace the base/skirt/body. That way I can reuse the socket with only the loss of 0.25" of leads on the terminal strip.

#8 1 year ago

Ok thanks for all the input. I don’t know why anytime I post a new subject it is tagged onto this old post I made a couple of years ago.

I figured out the photo posting thing long ago.

Thanks,
    Chappy

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aladdins-castle-pop-bumper-plastic-skirts-question- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.