Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 51 days ago by hjh632
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 51 days ago

looking at an aladdins castle to purchase, but never had a bally game. this ones been sitting for some time. i've worked on williams only so i kind of know their theory of operation, but bally im brand new. game turns on and lights up but that's all. score reels are zeroed, credit wheel shows credits, but the front button dows nothing to spit the ball out or allow the flippers to move. i know on williams this front button (replay button) usually is the restart/game start button, and/or adds players. just looking for some guidance to a starting point on this bally machine before i buy it. don't wanna get myself in over my head.

#2 51 days ago

I don't know Aladins Castle. But have worked on Gottlieb, Williams, Bally, and Chicago Coin. Yes, they all do somethings differently. But if you have or can get a schematic, know your way around a multi meter, and have worked on Williams. You can tackle a Bally. I don't have one now, but really enjoyed the few that have crossed through my game room.

#3 51 days ago

I have a fully working Aladdin's Castle if you eventually need pictures of stepper positions, switch relays, loose wires and where they go, missing labels or whatever. Henry

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside