(Topic ID: 229129)

aks when leftTech: Can someone post a pic of their mpu?

By Barakawins1

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Astill
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Barakawins1.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

So I'm working on Gorgar. I installed an mpu recently purchased with newly burned roms. The roms are green version. The issue I'm having is that Gorgar speaks every time you press the left flipper. Also, in attract mode the flippers work when pressing the flipper buttons. Anyone else see this? The readme for the roms gives the following positions on the mpu for the rom installs.

GAMEROM - Game program ROM IC14
    GREEN1 - Green Label Flipper ROM1 IC20
    GREEN2 - Green Label Flipper ROM2 IC27

IC27 doesn't seem right. I'm asking for a pic of the mpu so I could see where the game rom is installed as well as Flipper Rom 1 and Flipper Rom 2.

Thanks in advance for posting.

#3 5 years ago

Strange, I only have a game rom and flipper rom 1 and 2. Does anyone else have this arrangement on their gorgar mpu? If so, can someone post a pic?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Barakawins1.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aks-when-lefttech-can-someone-post-a-pic-of-their-mpu-?tu=Barakawins1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.