???????????_2024-02-02_161131094 (resized).png
IMG_1007 (resized).jpeg
73EBBCED-30F1-4E98-B101-953754FB9EA5 (resized).jpeg
53267E26-CC01-4E04-8C2C-295A3CEB394D (resized).jpeg
EE6B10ED-A1AD-4C18-A8F5-B66DD1B9BC39 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6115 (resized).JPEG
IMG_6113 (resized).JPEG
IMG20220706151344 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dung.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#48 7 years ago

Just got my airborne last night. Swapped in my blue xpin and starting to tweak her.

PO got a full set of cliffy's. He had not installed the one for the left side of the right ramp and had turned down the coil power so it did not get damaged. Installing it now, but wondering if the unprotected right side is at risk? Does cliffy make a right side protector?

Also, the left saucer seems to love to kick stright down the middle, anyone have a fix for this?

#49 7 years ago

Well, the pin gods give and the pin gods taketh away. Put the playfield up on the metal lip tonight, slipped and smashed the plastic cover in front of the speaker panel. If anyone knows where to find a replacement or one for Pinball Magic (mine was damaged when I got it) I would appreciate it.

Edit, looks like I am not the first. I punched a hole in a clear sheet of plastic. There is a printed piece of paper behind it which is undamaged. It is not original, but it is a decent enough fake that you don't notice. Still would like an original.

#52 7 years ago

One for trade in the ohio thread this week.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now/page/40#post-3347288

This is indeed a rare bird. I've only ever had a chance to buy two. First one was pretty messed up. This one isn't too shabby, but finding parts seems to be tougher than pinball magic. It is weird, they made more of these didn't they?

#54 7 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

What parts are you looking for? I was able to find everything for mine except the wrap around plastic shield that goes around the 3 targets / wireforms at the front of the machine. That is unobtainium. I am pretty sure I found everything else.
Chris

Right now I cannot find:
Plastic that goes in front of the speaker panel.
Show drop target decals (someone just sold a huge lot of them on here).
Flipper rebuild parts, mainly the plungers and links. Really surprised we cannot talk pps into this. Capcoms are uncommon, but between the 4 titles you have a fair number of potential buyers.

Looking for my pinball magic, but same parts. Side rails and the left backet that holds the head on.

#56 7 years ago

I did it last year with my old PM. Could not find the plungers/links and used bw. This time around I found someone who says he has those parts, but we will see.

#58 7 years ago
Quoted from Bay78:

Anybody have a capcom coin door ? Or perhaps the back box lock assy (mine's completely missing). I have coin door (Euro) version but is missing all the mech and board etc. Let me know if you have anything like that.

My airborne was a reimport and has the wrong door right now. My pinball magic has what I believe is the original. It appears to be the same style door sterns use.

1 week later
#62 7 years ago
Quoted from twitami:

I need the back injector plastic for mine, and a new ramp. I bought the cluffy, and it covers the crack in the ramp, but I would love a new one. I want to try the LCD upgrade on mine soon too. But I really need the injector plastic. Any ideas?

Doubt you will find a ramp. I am going to try making a ramp for my radical and if I enjoy it might do more. Cannot ever see doing the airborne one though. Problem is that is a lot of work for no payoff. Too few people own it to make repoing the ramp worthwhile.

1 week later
#70 7 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

I am still,looking to join the club but these games are hard to find.

Same, I got mine by accident. Before that I had a shot at one with a wrecked cabinet.

2 years later
#193 4 years ago
Quoted from PappyBoyington:

No more frustrations when you can't hit that one shot. I don't know about the chrome package. Did any games ship with the chrome package from the factory. Doubt it but I figured I would ask in case somebody here knows.

Negative ghost rider. The first 20 sample games for Pinball Magic had stainless hardware (have one). All other capcoms got the black treatment.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 209.00
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dung.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/airborne-club-cleared-for-takeoff-on-runway-4q?tu=dung and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.