Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20201212_222656 (resized).jpg
#1 3 years ago

Gday to all from Australia.
I have a williams super_flite 1974 that i am in the process of doing a bit of a resto to.
I am finding that whenever i hit the centre target well,
the ball shoots up and hits the glass but it must hit the plastic as well as it has developed a crack.
Must be a common problem in this game as most super flites l see on line have that same crack.
Any ideas on stopping it happening and repairing the crack would help.
H ave attached pic

20201212_222656 (resized).jpg20201212_222656 (resized).jpg
#2 3 years ago

Can you lean the top if the target towards the flippers? That way when ball hits it the target will bounce it back at downward angle.

#3 3 years ago

Pull the target out, bend it forward, place foam behind it.

#4 3 years ago

Thanks guys
Might have to take out when next in there.
Just to let u know,l took the rubber washer of some roofing nails and put them on post, which raised the plastic around 2 millimeters. Ball seems to be missing it now.
Thinking of putting them under all the plastics, which would also stop and hide the wear from the phillips head screws ontop of some posts ..

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 12.00

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/airborn-ball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.