Air Aces Score Adj Card

By fixintoplay

2 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Bally_Air_Aces_Score_Adjustment.pdf (PDF preview)
score adj card in BB Air Aces (resized).jpg
#1 2 years ago

Looking for a possible photo or a pdf file of the score adjustment card in the back box of Bally Air Aces. (Mine's halfway there!)

I wondering if Bally could have changed the wiring code during production which could mean there are different codes for different machine runs? Thanks.

score adj card in BB Air Aces (resized).jpgscore adj card in BB Air Aces (resized).jpg
#2 2 years ago
Quoted from fixintoplay:

I wondering if Bally could have changed the wiring code during production which could mean there are different codes for different machine runs?

Unlikely but to be sure compare wire colors to the schematic.

#3 2 years ago

Using the schematics I was able to reproduce the card using @inkochnito's as a template. I am not by my machine so its not 100% accurate in terms of exact wording and spacing compared to the original.

Bally_Air_Aces_Score_Adjustment.pdfBally_Air_Aces_Score_Adjustment.pdf
#4 2 years ago

I just dropped in to check responses. Huge thanks Pinflip! Nice work. It looks great! I don't know how to use that template, but I need to learn.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 109.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/air-aces-score-adj-card and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.