Topic Stats

• 52 posts
  • 39 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 months ago by wayout440
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pasted_image (resized).png
8_close (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider LargemouthAss.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#47 9 months ago

I am an audiophile. I have multiple stereo systems and home theater systems in my home that if sold could easily fund multiple NIB pin purchases. My main stereo includes a hot-rodded Garrard 301 turntable, italian 35wpc tube amp, and super-efficient British speakers.... it sounds heavenly. When listening to music I like to dedicate myself to it, I want to be able to tell where the musicians are standing and appreciate each instrument. I cannot really appreciate music with screaming kids/background TV noise/etc so getting picky about the quality of music my pinball machine makes while pop bumpers are firing/flippers are smashing/shaker motor is vibrating seems pointless. I find myself turning the volume down on my IMDN Prem just so the entire house is not deafened. I only have one pin (for now) but I cannot imagine being concerned about the quality of sound when I have multiple machines on at once...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Austin, TX
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider LargemouthAss.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside