Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by jwo825
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

The people who bought a Tron LE...

#2 9 years ago

I agree Dead's video didn't overly impress (me, anyway), but Tron didn't either. I liked Tron better the first time it was released when it was called Funhouse.

#3 9 years ago
    Quoted from cody_chunn:

I liked Tron better the first time it was released when it was called Funhouse.

ZING!

#4 9 years ago
    Quoted from cody_chunn:

I agree Dead's video didn't overly impress (me, anyway), but Tron didn't either. I liked Tron better the first time it was released when it was called Funhouse.

You just like funhouse because you get to put balls in someone's mouth.

#5 9 years ago
    Quoted from TomGWI:

You just like Funhouse because you get to put balls in someone's mouth.

WHO doesn't like to do that?

Best part about RS is that Red is a little tease and you have to stuff one in her mouth on the fly while she is busy talking too damn much.

#6 9 years ago

I hated tron for a long time but it grew on me a bit after playing it at a friends house a bunch I like it now but not as much a my SM and AC/DC or my friends Lotr le

#7 9 years ago

Wouldn't we compare an Tron LE to a TWD LE? What am i missing?

#8 9 years ago

Let me guess... the OP owns a Tron LE

#9 9 years ago

... those that are fortunate enough to be in the situation to be considering a NIB.

While TWD didn't do anything for me personally I do think it's best if people wait to past judgment till after the code. First impressions killed several recent Sterns. Some of them wound up with some killer code changes and became great (MET) while others are still jaded due to those impressions (AV and TF). With that said, I'm not a super fan of pre-ordering anyways since you never know but in the end, anyone that was considering a TWD should feel fortunate that they could even consider that as that means they are doing OK in life in general.

#10 9 years ago

Nope..
    Funshouse LE VS TWD LE is what we are disusing

Quoted from ZenTron:

Wouldn't we compare an TRON LE to a TWD LE? What am i missing?

#11 9 years ago
    Quoted from barakawins:

The people who bought a TRON LE...

Hmmm....and how many games of TWD have you played? Right....just what I thought....

#12 9 years ago

Do you really needed to create a new thread to share this !?
    Aren't there enough TWD threads already?

#13 9 years ago
    Quoted from 85vett:

... those that are fortunate enough to be in the situation to be considering a NIB.
    While TWD didn't do anything for me personally I do think it's best if people wait to past judgment till after the code. First impressions killed several recent Sterns. Some of them wound up with some killer code changes and became great (MET) while others are still jaded due to those impressions (AV and TF). With that said, I'm not a super fan of pre-ordering anyways since you never know but in the end, anyone that was considering a TWD should feel fortunate that they could even consider that as that means they are doing OK in life in general.

I agree with a lot of what you said, but not the last sentence. If you drop $8K+ for a product, sight unseen, it should be delivered to your home and be complete.

On topic, I don't think the videos prove much as the game is running a really old pre-release code. Gameplay looks fast except for the time spent in the pops. I think the pop issue will be addressed by Stern or someone else real soon. It's still way too early to say who the "winners" will be, but if the game is good and no premium is released, I'd say there will be about 600 winners.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/after-seeing-the-walking-dead-video-the-luckiest-pinballers-are and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.