Topic Stats

• 63 posts
  • 43 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Matt_Rasmussen
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

bunny-costume-for-kids-homemade-2.jpg
goldengirls460.jpg

There are 63 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 5 years ago

It will be AFM or another unlicensed theme.

#52 5 years ago

Safe Cracker--partially because they made so few of them (1148)

They could drop their price point a bit, and I think it would work.

#53 5 years ago

there is a reason safecracker is made so few. it's a novelty game. Once you figure it out, you can rape the hell out of it.

#54 5 years ago

Apparently people are willing to pay more than market value for a AFM. I stand corrected. I should quit using logic.... it doesn't apply.

#55 5 years ago

Its Monster Bash , nuff said .

#56 5 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

That won't happen. Williams has stated the game has to play as originally produced or they won't sign off on the remake. Apparently, they still have say in this. I also heard from epthegeek that his software won't run on the new platform, it would need to be rewritten. It was over my head. lol.

This is not a problem, really.

CCC runs on the P-roc processor. You remove the Williams CPU and replace it with the P-roc.

So if PPS reruns CC next, you would only have to remove the offending board(s) and replace it with the P-roc board(s). (P-roc makes driver boards too, just in case they are needed).

At worst, you may need an adapter wiring harness, so it would be one more thing to add to the kit.

#57 5 years ago

Centaur would be cool!

#58 5 years ago

CC--but release it with an optional CCC version pre-installed.

Thinking it would sell like hotcakes.

#59 5 years ago

Any pin I don't own already is fine my me.

#60 5 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

you haven't passed out yet?

He finally gave up when the refrig was emptied!

#61 5 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

He finally gave up when the refrig was emptied!

that sounds like centaur. thanks for the info, if i ever invite him over to play my games before they're all gone i need to know how much beer to stock to get him to leave on schedule.

what is his consumption rate? 4 or 5 beers per hour?

#62 5 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

that sounds like centaur. thanks for the info, if i ever invite him over to play my games before they're all gone i need to know how much beer to stock to get him to leave on schedule.
what is his consumption rate? 4 or 5 beers per hour?

That there is some funny shit! Don't forget about trying to figure out the formula for Trophy and her Vodka.

#63 5 years ago

I wish someone would buy the licenses for all the great 80's machines and reproduce them, that way, I can afford an original game when someone sells it cheap to buy the repro new.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 87.00
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
There are 63 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside