Doctor_Who_4.jpg
Doctor_Who_2.jpg
Doctor_Who_3.jpg
BaconApplePieFinal-300x300.jpg
Game-of-Thrones-Season-3-1788115.jpg
PinZombies.jpg
images.jpeg
stirthepot.gif
There are 98 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 10 years ago

Im 97% sure its She-ra images.jpegimages.jpeg

#52 10 years ago

Ok she ra I'm in, good call.

#53 10 years ago

Star Wars 7..... Pray 1

#54 10 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Chapter 11 most likely

What's the likelihood of getting on the preorder list? This would be an absolutely original title. You could have bill collector multiball or liquidation super jackpot. Sounds awesome.

#55 10 years ago

Beatles Yellow Submarine based on the cartoon movie would be killer and powder coated yellow

#56 10 years ago

I really hope it will be an original. Something with trains, mountains, ramps, loops, fishing.

But i think it will be non original. Oh..... Zombies as not original anymore after thousands of games and a zillion movies.

#57 10 years ago

How about an original non-zombie, non-Scooby Doo haunted house? You know, ghosts, skeletons, witches and all that kinda stuff.

#58 10 years ago

I like it. Although i want one scooby doo mode in. Just a sidequest.

#59 10 years ago

How about an original non-zombie, non-Scooby Doo haunted house? You know, ghosts, skeletons, witches and all that kinda stuff.

Good idea, but I like Scooby Doo, I think that would be cool.

Campy horror can be the best horror as it doesn't take things too seriously. I love the theme that Spooky Pinball is doing, and I can't wait to see Zombie Adventure Land-

PinZombies.jpgPinZombies.jpg

#60 10 years ago

I think Jack is going to try and speed things up and start hitting one game a year and then two games a year. I think Jack realizes he can't compete with Stern without getting more product out the door and two games a year is really the minimal to start taking sells away from Stern in my view.

Here is my pick for the theme after Hobbit, he'll have five full seasons of the show the work with by then and I think he is going to want to have at least one adult theme in his line up for his distributors to work with; this would be a good one: Game-of-Thrones-Season-3-1788115.jpgGame-of-Thrones-Season-3-1788115.jpg

#61 10 years ago

I don't know... except for animated shows, "current" live action TV shows don't seem to have done very well as pins.

24, CSI, RBION, WPT, WOF, Sopranos... none of those were exactly huge successes. Although, they may not have been the best choices in the first place, and some came out well past the peak of the show's popularity.

#62 10 years ago

I heard Python Anghelo speak at MI Pinball Expo this year and said he is in talks with somebody to do Pinball Circus. Made it sound like it is nearly a sure thing. Didn't say who it would be with. The JJ people were sitting nearby though.

#63 10 years ago

Doubt they'd do it this soon but it'd be nice to see some sequels to old non-licenced Williams.

#64 10 years ago

If Stern does Angry Birds, maybe JJP could do Plants vs. Zombies.

Or maybe he'll want to follow up The Hobbit with The Silmarillion!

#65 10 years ago
Quoted from Flippingr8:

I heard Python Anghelo speak at MI Pinball Expo this year and said he is in talks with somebody to do Pinball Circus. Made it sound like it is nearly a sure thing. Didn't say who it would be with. The JJ people were sitting nearby though.

If you listen to the audio recordings on Pinball News last year from PPE. This was mentioned by Python, and Jack made mention about being contracted to assemble.

Python and somebody else was working on this, but seems to have lost steam and not a word since.

LTG : )

#66 10 years ago
Quoted from brent149:

Doubt they'd do it this soon but it'd be nice to see some sequels to old non-licenced Williams.

If Jersey Jacks got Steve Ritchie to do Black Knight 3000 I'd be on the pre-order list.

#67 10 years ago
Quoted from Finrod:

If Jersey Jacks got Steve Ritchie to do Black Knight 3000 I'd be on the pre-order list.

High speed 3
Jjp or stern I'm in

#68 10 years ago

After The Hobbit? The Silmarillion, of course.

#69 10 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Promo video
» YouTube video

NO!!!!!!!!

#70 10 years ago
Quoted from Craig:

After The Hobbit? The Silmarillion, of course.

I'd be under a moral imperative to be on the pre-order list for that one, given my name.

#71 10 years ago

BaconApplePieFinal-300x300.jpgBaconApplePieFinal-300x300.jpg

#72 10 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Oh go away. Your pins are about as fresh as a Foghat Concert.

Quoted from pinstor12:

appropiately, "slow ride"

I started humming the toon when I read the first post.

#73 10 years ago

I really would like to see a haunted house theme again. And if it's got to be licensed, how awesome would it be to get Disney's Tower of Terror or the Haunted Mansion theme.

#74 10 years ago

For a new SW pin, I'd wait until episode 9 until they make one.

#75 10 years ago

How about a new Doctor Who game. Other iconic shows like the Simpsons and soon to be Star Trek have multiple games; heck, Attack from Mars and High Speed have multiple games. Why not make a second modern Doctor Who game.

Doctor_Who_3.jpgDoctor_Who_3.jpg Doctor_Who_2.jpgDoctor_Who_2.jpg

#76 10 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

How about a new Doctor Who game. Other iconic shows like The Simpsons and soon to be Star Trek have multiple games; heck, Attack from Mars and High Speed have multiple games. Why not make a second modern Doctor Who game.

Because the theme is terrible.

#77 10 years ago

Because the theme is terrible.

Now in its 50th year and more popular than ever across all medias: television, books, books on cd, toy lines, etc. If you don't like the theme then fine but it is clearly a popular theme on the whole.

Doctor_Who_4.jpgDoctor_Who_4.jpg

#78 10 years ago

I do wish JJP would do a theme between now and the hobbit. I think it would make their distributors happy. I know Jack has always said he wanted to stay family themed, but an adult theme'd game from him would rock. Time is already passing on this series now, but it was darn good.

Spartacus anyone?

Spartacus.jpgSpartacus.jpg

#79 10 years ago

Vid1900 has it almost right! I laughed so hard. Casablanca has my vote. Not that Gone with the Wind theme either.

#80 10 years ago
Quoted from Finrod:

Agreed. Monumental pinball achievement! Best soundtrack ever...imagine what Steve could do with technology today.

#81 10 years ago

How about the Hobbit Games!

#82 10 years ago

What about a Harry Potter theme? It's a family theme like jack wants, and there is plenty of material to work with from both the books and the movies.

#83 10 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

rumor is an original theme, possibly a sequel to haunted house.

Quoted from RTR:

I bet he will see all that interest generated on the Big Lebowski thread and make that one in time for the 20th anniversary of the movie. You heard it here first.

Any of these would work for me. Personally, anything other than these themes is a waste of time.

#84 10 years ago
Quoted from alpo3744:

What about a Harry Potter theme? It's a family theme like jack wants, and there is plenty of material to work with from both the books and the movies.

The lady that wrote the books, holds the license said never, she hates pinball. That is the word passed before.

#85 10 years ago

I'd say game of thrones..... But I'm still trying to recover from the "Red Wedding"

#86 10 years ago
Quoted from absocountry2:

The lady that wrote the books, holds the license said never, she hates pinball. That is the word passed before.

That's a blessing. Harry Potter is right up there with Bieber or Sesame Street as far as lame pin themes go.

#87 10 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Spartacus anyone?

+1 great show!!

#88 10 years ago

I can't see JJP doing this - it's not family friendly enough which might be why Dennis upped sticks.
Pity.

#89 10 years ago
Quoted from hepworthjd:

Hopefully Elvira 3!

I can't see JJP doing this - it's not family friendly enough which might be why Dennis upped sticks.
Pity.

Agreed. This is where I think JJP is missing the boat. Since when is pinball all about bubble gum and rainbows? There is room for such things, but the history of pinball is not in that camp.

1 week later
#90 10 years ago

Mad Max would be a killer pin

please no Yankie accents

MadMax1.jpegMadMax1.jpeg mad-max-2-road-warrior_288x288.jpgmad-max-2-road-warrior_288x288.jpg

#91 10 years ago
Quoted from skywalker:

Mad Max would be a killer pin
please no Yankie accents

MadMax:Fury Road 2014. I'll start the rumor now that Stern has it
Borg or Trudeu. Fury-Road-header1.jpgFury-Road-header1.jpg FuryRoadMasks1.jpgFuryRoadMasks1.jpg Mad-Max-Fury-Road-Photos-Weaponized-Ca.jpgMad-Max-Fury-Road-Photos-Weaponized-Ca.jpg Mad-Max-4-120821-05.jpgMad-Max-4-120821-05.jpg

#92 10 years ago
Quoted from Linolium:

I heard something about Pinball Circus at one point. No idea if it's true.

They likely will need to port the code base to newer hardware or some kind of pc running pinmame driving a control board. But how done was the code?

#93 10 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

What's the likelihood of getting on the preorder list? This would be an absolutely original title. You could have bill collector multiball or liquidation super jackpot. Sounds awesome.

high chance if you work there and wages are an priority claim make that a mode and the slower you are the less you get to keep.

#94 10 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

I'd say game of thrones..... But I'm still trying to recover from the "Red Wedding"

Maybe he would go based off the books. That would be awesome.

#95 10 years ago

I wonder how much the sound of music or gone with the wind licenses would be?

Perhaps he could also look into wicked for all the woz fanboys.

#96 10 years ago

Haunted House theme, I believe its time!

#97 10 years ago

Haunted house.

#98 10 years ago
Quoted from Honch:

Agreed. This is where I think JJP is missing the boat. Since when is pinball all about bubble gum and rainbows?

...and houses crushing people to death...and death by melting...(Elvira is tame compared to this)

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
$ 25.50
$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Castro Valley, CA
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

10,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Orlando, FL
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Belington, WV
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 98 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/after-hobbit/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.