Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 80 posts
  • 41 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by PaulCoff
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).png
    14633594_10207561368173127_1707512874729350673_o (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 7 years ago

fully agree Rob!

I look forward to next year when we can hang more and you are just enjoying the fun rather than working the show!

#30 7 years ago

Just go away Mike! If you have not realized, YOU are the one and only reason expo continues to decline in number of atendies.

At this point if it was not for the history of the event and people announcing new games, your show would be done.

Best thing that could happen for expo is you to just disappear.

#32 7 years ago
    Quoted from QuantumCarl:

There is no need for this kind of personal attack. You're being very mean. If you can do EXPO better, then go do it.

Not a personal attack at all. I am serious, bestvthing for expo is for Mike not to come here and try and throw Rob under a bus. ROb is well liked and a reason people go to expo.

Mike provides new reasons every year for people to no longer attend expo.

I am giving genuine and serious advice. expo would do better if mike just disappeared and went behind the scenes. expo is a huge money making venture for Mike and honestly he would do better business without him.

As far as helping do a show better. I continue to do my part to support the shows worth supporting. I am actually very happy to hear Rob will no longer be attending as a vendor. MIke does not deserve the hard work and voulenteers that have helped line his pockets for years. If things continue to slip the Rob leaving may be the impitus for others to follow.

This was the lightest vendor attendance I have ever seen and by the sounds of it, it will be a continuing trend unless things change more.

#41 7 years ago
    Quoted from QuantumCarl:

Pinside does spellcheck my friend, that's what those little red lines are under a word.

Stick around a little longer with this account and you will see that I spell wrong all the time. This is a casual forum where things like spelling dont matter. The people that are concerned with spelling are wort makin mad cause they get in a fuss over misspellins.

Back on topic, it seems evidint the trend form the past years is many prominent people in the pinball hobby; people that have done lots to help put on Expo, are tired of dealing with a single individual.

Seems like the simplest and best thing would be to remove that individual from running the show and being the figurehead.

As for helping other shows, I have said it before... I am happy to help any other show that I think it is worth spending my voulenteer time to pad their pockets. I refuse to help Mike after hearing how he treated some of the game room voulenteers, seeing how he talks down to his staff, and just in general being mean and outrageous behavior to many of the paying customers.

(left a few more red lines in there just cause I know you like them )

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/after-expo-thoughts-and-comments?tu=whysnow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.