Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
skb_ratings_100713.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider smassa.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

So here's to you ACDC; you have claimed the top seed on my personal list. Good luck with your endeavor to hold that spot.

Thats ok it takes some people longer then others to acknowledge greatness when they come across it.

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

LOL at trying to spin it to claim the art on ACDC is anywhere remotely good! And then to compare it to Metallica...ROTFL!!!!!

The playfield art may not be better but the gameplay/rules more then makes up for it and shines over Metallica.

#27 10 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

You REALLY, TRULY enjoy ACDC more than AVLE?

Thats like saying would you rather eat a nice Filet Mignon (acdc) or some finely cook Spam (avengers). I guess some people like spam somewhere in the world.

#28 10 years ago

Yeah, but why? And do you not try to stack MBs?

Its best to not stack MB's if your goal is trying to work to encore. If playing for max score you really dont want to play more then 4-6 songs in the game & which may be determined by which Song Bonus you are close to in either Tour or Album MB. Getting the triple stack can be very nice if you pick the right song to potentially collect 3 song jackpots (bonus & regular)

10 months later
#62 9 years ago

And gone now too? What gives?

Kept the wrong Steve Ritchie game.

#63 9 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Gameplay: 5/6 - deducted a point because once in awhile there is a slight klunk factor with the ring shot, gandalf shot, and right loop shot.

I like Metallica quite a bit but this game definitely falls heavily into the "klunk factor" style of play. Everything on it of any value is a clunky feeling shot. For this reason alone it will never reach the fun factor that ACDC gives. Great code though, just too bad it doesnt have a more flowing Playfield like IM or even RS.

#65 9 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Are you talking about pro or LE?
All I can say is that I have Met pro next to IM pro and the flow on my Met pro is real good - wouldn't keep the game if it wasn't!

Both versions. All the major playfield items (Snake, Grave Markers, Captive Ball & Sparky) all have a somewhat clunky feel to them.

#68 9 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Well, I agree snake can be clunky, maybe captive ball but sparky and grave markers the ball comes back so quick it is unreal sometimes!

It's just the nature of the shots. Don't get me wrong it's a fun game with great code but sometimes the shots feel unsatisfying.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 220.00
Playfields
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Juneau, WI
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Watertown, MA
$ 39.50
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

€ 7.50
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RGP Models

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 8.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

10,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 18.95
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider smassa.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/after-6-yearsi-have-a-new-1?tu=smassa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.