Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
skb_ratings_100713.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nexyss.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#32 10 years ago

In the last month, AC/DC has been played way more than anything else in the gameroom. I am wondering if I really need Apollo 13 and DM anymore. It may make more sense to trade them for a Metallica. They are pretty good games, but I just don't play them much with the other 3 there.

AC/DC - 354
Guns n Roses - ~50
STTNG - 6
Apollo 13 - 2
Demolition Man - 1

6 months later
#41 10 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

Off topic, but am I the only one that plays all my machines equally? I don't get why people don't just cycle through their machines equally? I have 28, and they all get the same amount of time. I mean new ones to the lineup see more time initially, but after they are worked into the mix, I cycle left to right equally.
If I come across a game that I don't look forward to playing, and this happens for a month, it gets sold, but this is very rare. It's too random deciding otherwise, and you start to not play machines that you likely would still enjoy.

I just play what I feel like playing when I go out to the gameroom. I am upgrading all of the lighting on my older games, and I expect to play them a bit more when done. I have each game wired to a switch on the wall, and I turn on the games that I feel like playing when I enter the garage. Sometimes I will only play one of the games that I turn on. If I am not the only one out there, I will usually just turn them all on.

4 months later
#49 9 years ago
Quoted from Nexyss:

In the last month, AC/DC has been played way more than anything else in the gameroom. I am wondering if I really need Apollo 13 and DM anymore. It may make more sense to trade them for a Metallica. They are pretty good games, but I just don't play them much with the other 3 there.
AC/DC - 354
Guns n Roses - ~50
STTNG - 6
Apollo 13 - 2
Demolition Man - 1

So, almost a year later, I have a new number 1 in the gameroom...Metallica!

Almost a year ago, I was debating whether or not to get rid of Apollo 13 and Demolition Man to get a Metallica. About a month and a half ago, I got rid of those along with STTNG. I decided to get a Refinery Edition Metallica, and it has turned out to be the best pinball decision I have ever made. I am having a great time playing this pin! I have already put ~450 games on it, so I am playing it a little more than I initially played AC/DC. I like AC/DC, but Metallica is on a whole different level. The stock game is fun, but the Refinery mods bump it way up on the fun meter. I have enjoyed pinball since the mid 80s, but I have never had this much fun with it before. I can't wait to see what game will eventually come out to take the throne away from Metallica in my gameroom. I cannot imagine a better pin than this right now, but I have said that before a few times. lol

I am also thinking of expanding the collection a bit. I was going to stick to 5 as the limit, but I think I will start buying up some of the lower end games and play them while I wait for the next new game that I just can't live without. Selling off the three pins for Metallica was a good experience for me. I lost some money when I sold them, but I had a bit of fun with them while I had them, so no big deal. I thought I was over the acquisition phase of this hobby, but I was fooling myself. I just really enjoy bringing home toys. Who knows, one of these interim games may become a new favorite. If I get rid of some arcade games, I should be able to fit 12 pins out there without much trouble. This might be fun.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 220.00
Playfields
Pinball Haus

€ 7.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Williamsburg, VA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RGP Models

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rapid City, SD
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 109.00
Cabinet Parts
Starcade Amusement

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 169.00
$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

16,500 (Firm)
9,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nexyss.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/after-6-yearsi-have-a-new-1?tu=nexyss and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.