(Topic ID: 217372)

After 4 years of searching i finally got one! GENCO LUCKY 7. Now with repair pics

By Mitch

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 158 posts
  • 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by j_m_
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

lucky 7 instruction card w- cut lines (resized).jpg
    lucky 7 instruction card (resized).jpg
    lucky-7 (new) (resized).jpg
    lucky-7 (original) (resized).jpg
    united_derbyroll1 (resized).jpg
    20190721_214651 (resized).jpg
    20190721_212016 (resized).jpg
    20190721_212010 (resized).jpg
    20190721_131922 (resized).jpg
    20190721_200138 (resized).jpg
    20190721_134454 (resized).jpg
    20190721_194318 (resized).jpg
    20190719_164635 (resized).jpg
    20190719_164701 (resized).jpg
    20190719_165543 (resized).jpg
    20190718_184121 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider swillie.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#49 4 years ago
    Quoted from Mitch:

Wow cant believe I didnt find this before.
    There are pics of Clay's at the vfw here:
    http://www.pinrepair.com/arcade/lucky7.htm

Maybe you didn't ask nice enough

Maybe my favorite game at the VFW, my nephew and I played an epic match on it that went down to the last roll.

1 week later
    #62 4 years ago
    Quoted from Mitch:

Last update for today.
    Both buttons are rebuilt and installed bottom cab is done for now.
    Top will go back on tomorrow.
    Not taking many pics anymore as there doesnt seem to be any interest.

Hey...this is one of my favorite threads at the moment!! So you have my vote for more pics if you don't mind . I have nothing to contribute except admiration...I think keeping it as original as possible is a great choice as opposed to a full blown restore. Also you may just have to rebuild/rewind that coil yourself or have it done by someone else.

Don't go the way of the Garbage garage total arcade DIY conversion eXtreme!!! thread please...

#75 4 years ago

That playfield looks beautiful!! Wow.

#86 4 years ago
    IMG_6635.GIFIMG_6635.GIF
    1 week later
    #97 4 years ago

Can't believe those scoring reels were just cardboard. Is the printed surface paper too? That cleaned up very nicely.

#108 4 years ago

I think this old game was 'lucky' it found it's way into the hands of someone with the skills to bring it back to life so thoroughly. Also lucky you could get a repro backglass for it. Where you able to rebuild or replace that large ball release coil?

#119 4 years ago

It looks beautiful!! I'm sure you will get the quirks sorted. I'm very envious of your game, wish it was mine but happy for you. I can make out most of that score card ftom the pic of Clays, you could almost be able to make one...need that last line on the right side. I spent an hour looking for a pic online, even checked videos of the VFW but nobody panned in on it.

#120 4 years ago

I do think i remember the bonus starting under 7, then switching to over seven one time later in the game. This was like 2 years ago at the VFW though, lol.

3 weeks later
    #144 4 years ago

Not to "re-rail" this thread but where is the epic head to head Lucky 7 match video that comes down to the last roll???

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider swillie.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/after-4-years-of-searching-if-finally-got-one-genco-lucky-7?tu=swillie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.