Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20140316_173849_901.jpg
IMG_20140316_173707_563.jpg
Picard WTF.jpeg
81388661.jpg
IMG_0467.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#37 9 years ago

When my WOZ acts up, I usually post on the JJP forum. But to each his own. I agree with Hwawonyu (see? we agree on something!) that one of the greatest things about this forum is the ability to get answers to just about any problem almost immediately. It makes my wife think I'm a friggin' genius.

Like, now I'm gonna head over to the Congo owners' thread and ask about a switch problem. The difference with that machine is for some reason, whenever people have a problem with it, they don't get attacked for reaching out.

Only happens with WOZ. And that, my friends, sounds like a personal problem. Big time.

#43 9 years ago

Come on, Dan...you're a good guy and we've agreed on many things WOZ-related in the past, but you're stretching it a bit here. He may not have explicitly asked for help in his post, but it was implicit in what he was saying. You're a smart guy, as are most of the nerds...er...guys on this forum (and I include myself in that!). You have to be smart to be in this hobby, or you won't last long! I think you know he was posting to ask for suggestions. This is really one of the only things I hate about Pinside - you shouldn't be the object of scorn or ridicule for any reason whatsoever. I think of this forum as a community of like-minded hobbyists...and sometimes I wish they would act that way.

I apologize if anything I said was taken wrong by you - I certainly meant no personal attack on you, and have never done that (as far as I can remember) on this forum.

#50 9 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

That explains why there's so many jjp woz for sale in the market place .....
ALL HAIL TO THE KING "Garry Stern"

Who's "Garry"?

#55 9 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

Thanks DaveH and everyone else for the help.
As I said earlier, I absolutely love my WOZ.
I apologize for posting this with wording I used in the topic.
What I meant to put across is that it's a pinball machine...pinball machines break down on occasion. My collection isn't as large, or as nice, as some of the collections other pinsiders have. It seems I'm always either shopping out a machine, machining parts for a machine, or repairing a machine.....I love this hobby.
WOZ, IMO is by far the best built pinball machine I've ever owned, (and prettiest).
And everyone, please just take a deep breath, and chill out. I never meant for any personal attacks to take place in this thread....we're all one big "happy family" here on pinside....right?
We're all here for the love of pinball.

Apologize for nothing. You did nothing wrong. I hope you were able to fix your machine, and I'm just sorry I couldn't help more as I've never had those issues (one of the only ones I haven't had!).

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 5.00
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

$ 16.95
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 24.50
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/after-2-12-months-my-woz-finally-broke-down?tu=beelzeboob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.