Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20140316_173849_901.jpg
IMG_20140316_173707_563.jpg
Picard WTF.jpeg
81388661.jpg
IMG_0467.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Joshmx19.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#41 9 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

I just don't see why any malfunction warrants a news bulletin. I didn't see any request for help.
JJP has great support, why do we need to hear about it? Especially in the website subforum???

He had a problem and wanted help, you don't have to hear about it because there is no reason for you to click this thread if you don't want to hear about it! I highly doubt he bought this expensive machine just so he could wait for it to break and come on here to bash JJP. There are a ton of threads for problems with new machines, STLE has them with the vengeance and Metallica with the drop targets and hammer. All somewhat minor problems but people made threads about them asking for help. Yeah this guy didn't come right out and say "I need help" but anyone can infer that he wanted help by reading his first post. And he posted in the wrong sub forum? Give me a break! Move along man, there's nothing for you in this thread.

#47 9 years ago

I just don't understand the hate for the OP here. You JJP freaks are acting like he spent retarded money for his WOZ just so it could break on him and he could bitch about it. Does Jack pay you guys? He even stated he loves his game and thats not enough for you? Dan check out this thread, your head will probably explode... https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wozs-always-out-of-order-on-location/page/6#post-1769917

I'm glad Lloyd and DaveH are trying to help the OP, I really think that is all he wanted.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 24.50
$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 16.95
$ 91.00
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 5.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

13,000 (OBO)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Joshmx19.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/after-2-12-months-my-woz-finally-broke-down?tu=Joshmx19 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.